Shauna_heidi_hallie #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet if her and Dave have split there will be a return to the regular posting and sharing... always had the impression she stopped because he wasn't as comfortable with it

Reactions: 1
All these birthday posts, clearly at a different house (her parents I assume?) and no mention of Dave for months, surely they have split, if not it’s very odd.

30 and divorced 🙈
She’d been with him since school so wouldn’t want to judge her on being divorced. However it’s going to be interesting to see how much she’s going to start posting on Instagram and whether she’ll revert to a wannabe influencer

I'm amazed she hasn't posted some sort of sympathy post about them splitting up
Could be that they’ve split because she cheated on Dave. She’s been on lots of ‘work nights away’ since she started this job.

Reactions: 4
She’d been with him since school so wouldn’t want to judge her on being divorced. However it’s going to be interesting to see how much she’s going to start posting on Instagram and whether she’ll revert to a wannabe influencer
Yeah but getting married at 23 is too young imo

Reactions: 2
Must be her parents house…. I’ve wondered for months where hubby had gone!

Daisy's Army lol
She's hinted that she ODed I think.
Remember how many times she would post about how Jack was the best boyfriend ever. Best dad ever. It was his exes fault he never saw his son. "If he wanted to he would" purposely posted to make people feel bad and less than.
wrong Thread?

It's definitely a new fella put a pic up of them together duck didn't take her long to move on seeing she was with dave this time last year

It's definitely a new fella put a pic up of them together duck didn't take her long to move on seeing she was with dave this time last year
Daves probably loving having the girls to himself without having her in his face too.