Shauna_heidi_hallie #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say Dave was all for family time, saving and just into more home comforts than Shauna 🙈 how many times has she been away this year compared to other years🙈 but agree to on the affair, she happened to move on wayyyy to fast 😂

Reactions: 5
I'd say Dave was all for family time, saving and just into more home comforts than Shauna 🙈 how many times has she been away this year compared to other years🙈 but agree to on the affair, she happened to move on wayyyy to fast 😂
And so happen to work together 😉🤣🤣 all very fishy

Reactions: 4
Defo done the dirty on Dave. Nice to see him happy now though 🥰. Her new ‘perfect’ relationship won’t last, you lose them as you find them 🙃
---
Also is she living with her parents?? She makes out that house is hers 🙄 Probably how she’s affording all the holidays, living with mummy & daddy rent free…

Reactions: 2
Imagine waking up to his face every morning. His face looks like its been copy and pasted onto his head but the wrong size. Just so wierd looking. He is absolutely weird looking
---
Sorry to derail does anyone know if winging twinning has a thread?!
I used to follow her but she is literally a wanna be insta hun who acts like she ain't. It's all a bit boring and fake.

Constantly posting fishing stories for likes and interaction.

Her bleeping poetry. I can not.

Her hate for her fella and the kids is just next level. Like it's not even funny how she speaks about them all but she is trying to be funny. Wake up girl. You're not funny.

Also she had a boob job and mummy make over and looks like a sack of potatoes- should have saved your money luv

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s either 36 or 38 I believe. He has two kids with his ex wife, a son and a daughter. He’s a manager at Crown Paints and as fair as I’m aware, that’s his house she’s moved into.

Im not sure whether he and Shauna had an affair while they were both still married or not. His ex is a teacher so im not sure if he’s kept the house they owned together and Shauna has moved in. That seems the most likely.
---
The house was bought in 2021 for 650k, it does say it was listed on rightmove in 2023. So I’m not sure whether he bought that with his ex and was considering selling after he got together with Shauna…

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I dont know why anyone would pay 650k for that house, yeah it’s nice on the inside, but it’s tiny and has no land.

he can’t be on fantastic money, probably no more than 45/50k. I wonder if he comes from money? There has to be a reason why Shauna went for him. She’s always wanted to live the high life…

He only married his ex wife in 2018. It wouldn’t surprise me if he did have his head turned by Shauna, she’s not exactly an oil painting, but he was probably flattered that she was interested in him.

it would make sense as to why the house went on the market in April 2023 and then was took down again.