Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Ha! So the account that posted about her selling for more that the retail price just pos

It's such piss take. Especially as the other person who bought them appears to be another twin mum. I just don't know what poses her to want to rip people off like that.

It really shows what a vile human she is
You’d think she’d give them away ask for postage money and use it as a way to thank her followers. I’d nearly understand if it was expensive kids clothes but really selling george and primark clothes is LOW

Reactions: 3

peachhes

VIP Member
Does she actually have a job anymore? Or is she still on furlough? She just seems to do nothing all day other than drink Costa/Starbucks?

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
He only married his ex wife in 2018. It wouldn’t surprise me if he did have his head turned by Shauna, she’s not exactly an oil painting, but he was probably flattered that she was interested in him.

it would make sense as to why the house went on the market in April 2023 and then was took down again.

Choco88

VIP Member
I just had to hot foot it here after those stories - her daughter literally says to her ‘can you put your phone down please’ and she just carries on filming away!
1. I have four children and not one of them have ever ever had to ask me to put my phone down, that just shows how often she is on her phone!
And 2! Shauna said yes and just carried on! She doesn’t want to be filmed, get your fucking phone out of her face and stop lying to her!!
I know they’re only 3 now but it’s a slippery slope, what about when they’re older and ask her not to post a certain picture or film something they don’t want to share, is she going to lie and put it in anyway? Do her children not deserve any respect or privacy at all?!
That video just really bothered me, whichever twin it was just looked so sad begging her Mum to put the phone away and interact with her properly 😔
I’ve just gone over to watch it, poor kids.

At least Dave is concerned for their safety telling them to move away from the edge of the water, Shauna is too busy filming 🙄

• Angry

NewMaskWhoDis

I personally don't think there is anything wrong with taking them out when they are ill as they clearly do just have a cold and nothing serious, I'm a big believer in getting fresh air and taking your mind off being ill, would I take them to a farm and let them feed animals when they are fighting something no.
I just think its more a sign that she is full of shit and has spent the past few days trying to make out the girls are really very poorly to the point where she needed to call an ambulance and has been milking going getting them 'emergency medicine' all week. Either she genuinely thought one was very poorly and then feels stupid for calling and ambulance so is keeping up the facade that they are very poorly so she doesnt look stupid or she its just one of her latest stunts as she must have been feeling a lack of attention, either way she's fucking twisted.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Even if they took the handl
Seriously, when they’re going to school next September, is she going to be pushing them in some sort of trike/pram/other contraption?

They are 3 1/2 for God’s sake, why can’t she let them walk anywhere? It’s embarrassing!
Omg she will take them in their pushchair, tell the teacher they need a nap 😂

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
By that video
She was there ….. why couldn’t she do their hair … she is so dramatic and so belittling of Dave who really deserves a medal for putting up with her !!!!!!!
Yeah it literally makes no sense…
It’s like when she was always slagging him off for not doing the washing correctly, she’s a right bossy cow. I’m sure he knows how to look after his own children.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I dont know why anyone would pay 650k for that house, yeah it’s nice on the inside, but it’s tiny and has no land.

he can’t be on fantastic money, probably no more than 45/50k. I wonder if he comes from money? There has to be a reason why Shauna went for him. She’s always wanted to live the high life…

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Her latest story with the power walking in the middle of the day...You're not telling me she puts her kids in nursery half the week and still has family looking after them when she's off work and they've been ill!?
You wouldn’t take them to a farm in the cold and the rain and feed them ice cream either if they’d been as ill as she makes out. She’s so full of crap it’s unreal. She’s just an attention seeker, who just jumps on the slightest illness in her children and uses it for attention.