Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NewMaskWhoDis

im So confused by that post. if it was that bad again she could just go to a&e or just wait till the morning And dose them with calpol
I think what has probably happened is A&E advised her to see her GP and they have given her prescriptions for them both otherwise she would have got the medicines she needed from hospital.

Reactions: 2

Ifyoucantbekindbequiet

I thought exactly this when I watched it! Or that it was a message to us as she clearly reads here ‘look one didn’t want photos so I didn’t make her have any’ yeah that’s how it should be Shauna, you don’t get a chocolate medal because you kind of semi didn’t exploit half of your children for five seconds 🙄
She totally reads here !!!! You can tell the curiosity would get the better of her ! She loves attention in any form good or bad !!!!!

Jo1779

She’d been with him since school so wouldn’t want to judge her on being divorced. However it’s going to be interesting to see how much she’s going to start posting on Instagram and whether she’ll revert to a wannabe influencer
Yeah but getting married at 23 is too young imo

Snoop D O Double G

Defo done the dirty on Dave. Nice to see him happy now though 🥰. Her new ‘perfect’ relationship won’t last, you lose them as you find them 🙃
---
Also is she living with her parents?? She makes out that house is hers 🙄 Probably how she’s affording all the holidays, living with mummy & daddy rent free…

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
she posted them having a nap before they left too so they wouldn’t have been tired. So strange!
Yeah exactly! I’ve just always felt like she cba managing them because there’s two of them. So instead of teaching them to stay with her and not run off etc, she sticks them in a pram.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
How many coats do those girls have? Is she telling me thst they’ve grown out of all their coats?

Weren’t the kickers gifted?

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
I thought this. I’m shocked she took the pram to be honest. They start school in September, surely she should have binned the pram by now?🤦‍♀️ They were too big for it when they were 3!
I was shocked when I saw this on holiday. I think she wants to consider them still as babies but they just look ridiculous.

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Why would anyone apart from her and their grandparents know/care about their personalities? She has no personality apart from she worries a lot and likes coffee.

Taddletales

I am surprised she’s selling the house to be honest & that her mummy & daddy arnt buying the husbands half!