Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachhes

VIP Member
Oh god, she's had her jab, you know that she will obviously have horrendous side effects and feel rough 🙄
Probably be putting a story up soon about how ‘lucky’ she is to have not had the AZ jab as well, she seems like that sort of person 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 3

NewMaskWhoDis

If they’re both ill, then it must just be a routine illness? And one of them (hallie) has just come down slightly worse than the other. Sounds like they’re probably just chesty. Shauna probably thought they had covid and rang an ambulance. 🙄🙄
I'm thinking it's probably just a cold maybe chest infection from preschool, as they didn't go for a few weeks for a half term and then they have both been this week on more hours so highly likely they have both picked something up but hallie started with it first. She has gone to A&E probably because she thinks she is short of breath which its common for childrens Airways to narrow with colds due to them being very small anyway and they have probably given her some calpol and told her if no better see your Dr tomorrow, they wouldn't have given her a prescription and her wait till this evening to go and get it and she's got a prescription for them both so heidi must have now been seen by a Dr so I bet she's been to her GP this afternoon or had a telephone appt and he has sent 2 prescriptions through to a pharmacy.
Its really not the life and death situation she is trying to milk it for and god only knows why.

Why is she cheering on them for being able to climb up a slide at that age. She acts like they’ve literally just came out the womb

She's selling for more than it is brand new. Just seen this on insta stories
She has edited this post and removed the price as well😂

NewMaskWhoDis

Omg them gifted outfits are horrendous. They are 3 years old not 3 months old also its not even been that warm today. When will she ever dress them appropriately!!!

Shinealight

VIP Member
She’s in Cornwall with the boyfriend and it’s an #Ad #Collab 🤷🏻‍♀️
Who the fuck is she (and he) to be doing those?

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Can’t believe she still has that toddler bike for them, it’s for babies… why doesn’t she have them on scooters or balance bikes? Honestly she’s so weird.

I just feel like she’s making them lazy, which is weird considering she’s meant to be into fitness herself… I’m sure they could manage the walk perfectly fine, they’re just mollycoddled.

Shang94

My son was born a few days after the twins and there is absolutely no way I would even consider putting him in a pram. He hasn’t been in one for about 18 months now! The girls look ridiculous being shoved into a pram.

twinmumma2019

Surely if they were that unwell or it was that much of an “emergency medicine” they wouldn’t have been allowed to leave last night without it? And why has she waited till 7 at night to try and get it and complain that she can’t?
I was thinking the same! I don't believe a word that comes out her mouth 🤦🏼‍♀️ she's being so shady, blurring the prescriptions etc. Definitely milking the whole thing and acting like she's the only person to have ever had a poorly child.