Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Her girls are cute but why does she always seem to dress them in a cheap looking chavvy way?
They never look well turned out.

Reactions: 2

Ifyoucantbekindbequiet

I sell a lot of my kids Boden clothes for less then she sells her supermarket stuff , she has to top
Up her tk max fund somehow ! Also is she trying to go blonde ? Her hair looks lighter …. With those two slugs on her face she will look ridiculous !

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I just had to hot foot it here after those stories - her daughter literally says to her ‘can you put your phone down please’ and she just carries on filming away!
1. I have four children and not one of them have ever ever had to ask me to put my phone down, that just shows how often she is on her phone!
And 2! Shauna said yes and just carried on! She doesn’t want to be filmed, get your fucking phone out of her face and stop lying to her!!
I know they’re only 3 now but it’s a slippery slope, what about when they’re older and ask her not to post a certain picture or film something they don’t want to share, is she going to lie and put it in anyway? Do her children not deserve any respect or privacy at all?!
That video just really bothered me, whichever twin it was just looked so sad begging her Mum to put the phone away and interact with her properly 😔
It’s sad isn’t it?
They even said please and asked her in a none cheeky way. They also sounded very fed up!
I have no idea what it feels like because mobile phones were only just becoming a thing when I was younger and I think I must have been about 9 when my mum got a camera phone! I can imagine it’s very annoying though when you just want your mum to be there in the moment and instead they’re staring at you through a phone!

also in the last video she posted when she’s hugging them, one of them is scowling at the camera on that too…

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
I found it 🤣 wonder what happened you can see pictures of them in the background of the pics of the house I say she is definitely a bit a bitch get the vibe of her 🤣

peachhes

VIP Member
I thought she would keep it just incase she returns - she must have really had enough !
She must’ve been thinking about it for a while because you wouldn’t just delete an account with 20,000 followers overnight without thought surely? Unless they’ve won the lottery and now couldn’t care less 🤣🤣 lol

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Napping in a pram at 4 & 3 months?? Is this normal?? I can't imagine my almost 3 year olds doing that 😂
I thought this. I’m shocked she took the pram to be honest. They start school in September, surely she should have binned the pram by now?🤦‍♀️ They were too big for it when they were 3!

Surely if they were that unwell or it was that much of an “emergency medicine” they wouldn’t have been allowed to leave last night without it? And why has she waited till 7 at night to try and get it and complain that she can’t?

twinmumma2019

I personally don't think there is anything wrong with taking them out when they are ill as they clearly do just have a cold and nothing serious, I'm a big believer in getting fresh air and taking your mind off being ill, would I take them to a farm and let them feed animals when they are fighting something no.
I just think its more a sign that she is full of shit and has spent the past few days trying to make out the girls are really very poorly to the point where she needed to call an ambulance and has been milking going getting them 'emergency medicine' all week. Either she genuinely thought one was very poorly and then feels stupid for calling and ambulance so is keeping up the facade that they are very poorly so she doesnt look stupid or she its just one of her latest stunts as she must have been feeling a lack of attention, either way she's fucking twisted.
I completely agree. They clearly feel up to it which makes me think it definitely wasn't as serious as she made out. I'd say they likely have some sort of virus or throat infection.
She'll never tell us what was wrong as like you said, admitting it was an infection/cold etc makes her look ridiculous for calling an ambulance. Emergency meds were likely a different type of antibiotic or cough syrup 🙈

Also think the comment about their hair is a bit nit picky. It looks cute and they're only 3 so young enough to pull it off lol