Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ooono

Her eyebrows are dreadful, how can she not see it! Looks like what I'd do mine for Halloween!!

Reactions: 3
I think she’s quit it because she loves attention so no doubt will be back but I also think she’s quit is because she gets zero work now and hardly anything gifted. The girls are past their best for cute insta twins. The girls are just average 3 year olds, they aren’t mega cute so no company takes real interest in them. She has zero content her lumi business dried up.
Defo! Also think now she’s finally working she’s realised she can’t prat around on Instagram all day every day

twinmumma2019

I can't believe she did that. How embarrassing to have them that old/big shoved into a pram. I have newly turned 3 year olds and I absolutely wouldn't have had them in a pram if we'd gone to fireworks. Surely it's even more faff with the crowds!?

Shinealight

VIP Member
She’s a clean freak, she can’t stand the girls getting dirty at all. That’s why they’re always wearing bibs like babies…

and it doesn’t help a child’s immune system when you never let them be exposed to germs. The constant hand washing and making sure everything is clean doesn’t allow them to build up their immune systems.
I think it’s double anxiety for her.
If one of the girls spills a drink down her and requires a change of clothes that will mean changing two kids, because when you insist on them being dressed in the same outfits you can’t just change one of them 🙄

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I'm thinking it's probably just a cold maybe chest infection from preschool, as they didn't go for a few weeks for a half term and then they have both been this week on more hours so highly likely they have both picked something up but hallie started with it first. She has gone to A&E probably because she thinks she is short of breath which its common for childrens Airways to narrow with colds due to them being very small anyway and they have probably given her some calpol and told her if no better see your Dr tomorrow, they wouldn't have given her a prescription and her wait till this evening to go and get it and she's got a prescription for them both so heidi must have now been seen by a Dr so I bet she's been to her GP this afternoon or had a telephone appt and he has sent 2 prescriptions through to a pharmacy.
Its really not the life and death situation she is trying to milk it for and god only knows why.
This makes total sense and I totally agree. Shauna is the number one drama queen, it’s just a shame she’s projecting that onto her children.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I’ve never seen kids their age on those push trikes… why is she always holding them back? Can’t she let them walk or get them some balance bikes to take out?
I just don’t get it! They look like special kids in them. They have balance bikes that were gifted, scooters that were gifted and yet she puts them in a baby trike!!!!!

She’d have to lift them in and out of it!

Imagine waking up to his face every morning. His face looks like its been copy and pasted onto his head but the wrong size. Just so wierd looking. He is absolutely weird looking
---
Sorry to derail does anyone know if winging twinning has a thread?!
I used to follow her but she is literally a wanna be insta hun who acts like she ain't. It's all a bit boring and fake.

Constantly posting fishing stories for likes and interaction.

Her fucking poetry. I can not.

Her hate for her fella and the kids is just next level. Like it's not even funny how she speaks about them all but she is trying to be funny. Wake up girl. You're not funny.

Also she had a boob job and mummy make over and looks like a sack of potatoes- should have saved your money luv

Last edited:
  • Haha

NewMaskWhoDis

Oh god, she's had her jab, you know that she will obviously have horrendous side effects and feel rough 🙄

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Bloody hell, they’re in primary school now and she’s got them in a pram 😡 what is it with parents these days having primary kids in prams, are people that lazy they cba managing their kids?

• Sad
Why is she cheering on them for being able to climb up a slide at that age. She acts like they’ve literally just came out the womb

She has edited this post and removed the price as well😂

Absolutely 💯 trampy. I've seen so many accounts gift things for postage rather than sell and she's selling things om for more than the brand new price.

Vile

NewMaskWhoDis

'Trying to get emergency medicines' wtf is she on that she thinks the girls need emergency medicine. Ermm you mean to say you left a&e without them providing you with the vital medicines for them...She is so full of shit.
Also shes at a pharmacy within a tesco, so she has driven past at least 3 very obvious pharmacies I can think of to go to one in a supermarket, makes sense when you need "emergency medicines" that the hospital you were at last night didn't provide you with.

Last edited: