Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
If she has a prescription, then it’s not really an emergency medicine is it? Emergency medicines are administered in hospital to seriously ill people... the level of attention seeking is scary.

Reactions: 3

Crb250

Still forcing her almost 3.5 year olds into the pushchair to "nap" so she can selfishly get her steps in!

• Angry

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I see she’s now got a hot tub! The video of shopping for solid hot tubs then she has a blow up one.
Maybe Dave put his foot down and told her to stop living above her means.

champagne lifestyle on an Aldi lemonade budget always springs to mind with her.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Still forcing her almost 3.5 year olds into the pushchair to "nap" so she can selfishly get her steps in!
They must look huge in that pram. They’re not exactly small for their age either, they’re quite tall and she’s just selfish really.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
How many stories does she need to write about the fact they’ve got medicine😂
I swear she’s unhinged!

She is so keen for the girls to be sassy and silly. Like she posts a picture when they are literally just smiling and she goes on about how sillythey are. Hope this makes sense. I was typing while cooking dinner.
I feel like it all comes down to the attention seeking thing again, I don’t know, she’s so weird, she obsesses over weird things and enjoys getting attention from the weirdest things, she’s just odd.

Mavismcfield

No mention of Dave for ages now and Mother’s Day posts all about her and her girls, I reckon they have split?

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Is that their kitchen bin next to the girls play kitchen? Just me who thinks this is horrendous?? She claims she is obsessed with cleaning and is so panicky about covid and germs not to mention that they have both been unwell and she has the fucking bin right next to where they play so will inevitably be touching it, leaning on it etc. Wtf.
It is hardly toxic waste 😄

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
They look so uncomfortable and squished. I had this pushchair and it’s not the most comfiest and it’s very small
They look ridiculous. They’re 3 1/4 and they’re tall. There’s just no need for the pram. I don’t know how she even gets them to nap so much at that age.