Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ifyoucantbekindbequiet

I can’t deal with her constant bragging. She’s working from HOME the same as the majority of people have been doing for the past year and is acting like she is wonder women doing something spectacular. Her family works the same way as the vast majority but she thinks they do so much better than everyone because they have twins🤯
She is so smug and full of it ….

Reactions: 4

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Christ someone’s bought the minnie Mouse poundland dresses that have obviously been washed And look even worse!

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She’s on holiday again! Poor kids must feel abandoned
Looks like the twins gone on holiday with Dave, his new partner and her two kids. At least he seems to be more family orientated.
compared to Shauna and her new fella who have four kids between them and seem to live the single life.

twinmumma2019

I appreciate the car was stopped when she took a photo of one of the girls asleep in the car but the straps absolutely horrified me! The shoulder pads are no where near her shoulders and the twisted straps 😳 car seat safety is so important, poor kid wouldn't stand a chance in a crash with those cheap shitty seats not even being used properly!
God forbid anyone message her with some advice though, don't want to be labelled a troll lol

Shang94

Is she seriously still feeding those girls pouches? I wouldn’t even dream of buying them for my one year old let alone a 3 year old 😮 wtf is wrong with her!!

Shinealight

VIP Member
What I can’t really understand is that people actually buy from her!
Why would anyone want to buy Primark and Asda clothes second hand at almost full price, sometimes even above full price.
Who would be so gullible?

Buggeroff

VIP Member
£8 each for a Tesco tartan dress! Who are these people that buy it. Why not sell It on Vinted or something

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Honestly I think she lives well above her means and I don’t think she can afford the lifestyle she wants… that’s why she sells on cheap clothes and shops in aldi (nothing wrong with Aldi, but she would probably shop in Waitrose if she could afford it) and then she buys designer bags and shoes…

Ha! So the account that posted about her selling for more that the retail price just pos
Oh my, she really is taking the piss now.

It's such piss take. Especially as the other person who bought them appears to be another twin mum. I just don't know what poses her to want to rip people off like that.

It really shows what a vile human she is

Why does she put socks with sandals! Even for kids that’s a fashion crime
Until they had those other sandals on the other day I’d never seen them without socks on. Even first thing in the morning. My 2 never wear socks indoors always straight in shoes and socks off.

NewMaskWhoDis

Ha I've not. I can't believe her mate 3ofheartsmummy, selling clothes for retail prices and then posting getting free shit from my first years. They are all the same this lot aren't they. No morals, pure greedy bitches.

Choco88

VIP Member
I see the girls have been introduced to the new man, makes you wonder how long they've been together. Amazed she's missed out all the single mum posts when they split up TashBlakeIvy style 😂
Her being quiet on the subject makes me think she’s the reason why they split up 🤔

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She’s a clean freak, she can’t stand the girls getting dirty at all. That’s why they’re always wearing bibs like babies…

and it doesn’t help a child’s immune system when you never let them be exposed to germs. The constant hand washing and making sure everything is clean doesn’t allow them to build up their immune systems.

xc01

I wonder if she was trying to make out that she could take her children on holiday on her own, however in reality her parents are there and also her new boyfriend, plus the girls are in kids club everyday!

• Haha