Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
If they’re both ill, then it must just be a routine illness? And one of them (hallie) has just come down slightly worse than the other. Sounds like they’re probably just chesty. Shauna probably thought they had covid and rang an ambulance. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4

Ifyoucantbekindbequiet

I just had to hot foot it here after those stories - her daughter literally says to her ‘can you put your phone down please’ and she just carries on filming away!
1. I have four children and not one of them have ever ever had to ask me to put my phone down, that just shows how often she is on her phone!
And 2! Shauna said yes and just carried on! She doesn’t want to be filmed, get your fucking phone out of her face and stop lying to her!!
I know they’re only 3 now but it’s a slippery slope, what about when they’re older and ask her not to post a certain picture or film something they don’t want to share, is she going to lie and put it in anyway? Do her children not deserve any respect or privacy at all?!
That video just really bothered me, whichever twin it was just looked so sad begging her Mum to put the phone away and interact with her properly 😔
She is literally an idiot ! Her little child is asking her to stop poking a phone in her face - just a so she can post to a load of complete strangers she thinks are her « Friends « get a life Shauna !!!!!!

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t get it to be honest, loads of SINGLE women up and down the country also work full time with multiple children, does she want a medal? She’s lucky she has so much help from Dave and her family.

Choco88

VIP Member
She might have deactivated it for now but I’d put money on her coming back before the end of the year

NewMaskWhoDis

Its so incredibly sad that obviously isn't getting enough attention just from her normal personal account with people in there who she actually knows that she has to get back on the other account in less than 4 weeks away because she just has to have attention all the time even if it's from complete strangers. What a sad unhappy life she must lead.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I’ve never seen kids their age on those push trikes… why is she always holding them back? Can’t she let them walk or get them some balance bikes to take out?

twinmumma2019

Shauna's standard "I'm so fantastic" post after she's done 1 day of work. And making out like the school run is rocket science... Dave will be fine, he's capable of getting his kids up, dressed and to pre school on time 🤦🏼‍♀️

Fhalfol

Her latest story with the power walking in the middle of the day...You're not telling me she puts her kids in nursery half the week and still has family looking after them when she's off work and they've been ill!?

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Seriously, when they’re going to school next September, is she going to be pushing them in some sort of trike/pram/other contraption?

They are 3 1/2 for God’s sake, why can’t she let them walk anywhere? It’s embarrassing!

Secretspy317

New thread time, didn’t give it a name because I didn’t know what to call it, was going to call it liar, liar, shauna’s on fire but I wasn’t sure