Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NewMaskWhoDis

What annoys me about that is she has purposefully highlighted a silly picture of heidi and telling you those who know their personalities, hinting its hallie as she always trys to make out hallie is silly and goofy when she is just a typical 3 Yr old, so that you will get it wrong. I don't know why she is so obsessed with guessing the girls, I bet she doesn't even tell you they are right when the guesses are right. As for liking cake being in the category of personality traits she needs to look into personality traits as I'm pretty sure she fits the definition of a few personality disorders most notable narcissistic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Buggeroff

VIP Member
If she’s only JUST got the meds it can’t be that serious!!! she was in hospital on wedneday and it’s now Friday...

Noseymeoverhere

She must have some money about her. Literally on holiday every month. Dave must have the girls more and often enough for her to be able to swan of every turnaround! She obviously didn't like the married settled down life by the looks of it.

BingBunnyisaBrat

All the posts tonight about how every child in the world is also getting a million illnesses right now because we commented on it
No Shauna, it’s just yours because you follow them round cleaning around them all day and are too scared to let them get dirty, and they have a shit diet 👍🏼

Ifyoucantbekindbequiet

Yeah it literally makes no sense…
It’s like when she was always slagging him off for not doing the washing correctly, she’s a right bossy cow. I’m sure he knows how to look after his own children.
She likes to make out she is so hard done by , poor little Shauna the only person in the world with two kids - you can tell exactly what she is really like ! A little brat bitch !

Reactions: 4

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
She is so cringe with her new lover😬🤣 I say she definitely had a affair her new fella better watch out once a cheater always a cheater ☺

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
I'd say Dave was all for family time, saving and just into more home comforts than Shauna 🙈 how many times has she been away this year compared to other years🙈 but agree to on the affair, she happened to move on wayyyy to fast 😂
And so happen to work together 😉🤣🤣 all very fishy

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Then expects others to buy them from her when they’ve finished with them at highly inflated prices for second hand tat!
She’s got some gall, I’ll give her that.
Yeah exactly! Why doesn’t she donate some of the decent items to a charity shop? It’s not like she can’t afford it.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I don’t think she realises we can’t see his bank balance, because she clearly doesn’t see much else in him 😂

I still can’t get over what mug would pay 650k for that house. Its tiny. You can get some huge houses with loads of lands around that area for less than that 😂

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
I think he has money, considering he bought that house with his ex for 650k (which I still think is totally stupid for that property and that area).

I really think that’s why she had the affair and left Dave, she’s always wanted to live the champagne lifestyle and when she was with Dave she only had a lemonade budget.

she’s obsessed with designer shite and showing off. Does her new fella even see his kids from his previous marriage? I’m sure their pictures were up in his living room, now all I see are pictures of her kids.
Kinda shows you what sort of person she is and showing off her new "lifestyle " she should be ashamed of herself if your not happy in a marriage leave ,she 💯 had affair it all happend very quick
As they say once a cheat always a cheat 😁

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
If they’re both ill, then it must just be a routine illness? And one of them (hallie) has just come down slightly worse than the other. Sounds like they’re probably just chesty. Shauna probably thought they had covid and rang an ambulance. 🙄🙄