Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ifyoucantbekindbequiet

why does she sell primark and supermarket clothe give them to charity - I get selling designer etc or clothes that are good quality ....also anyone think she looks like tkmaxx has thrown up on her lately all the brands she can wear at once !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Shinealight

VIP Member
Seems she didn’t like the truth of being called out over flogging the girls tat clothes for more than they were going for in the shops 🤷🏻‍♀️

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Yeah deffo. Everything happened way too fast. Looks like both her and her new fella cheated on their ex’s.
Ye definitely I just don't get it if your not happy in a relationship leave no its easier said then done with kids ect but to cheat is just nasty as they say once a cheat always a chest 😊

• Heart

Lumpfish

VIP Member
The girls have been unwell with what sounds like a cold/viral illness but let’s take them out to the farm and give them ice cream in the cold and wind 🤣

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
He’s either 36 or 38 I believe. He has two kids with his ex wife, a son and a daughter. He’s a manager at Crown Paints and as fair as I’m aware, that’s his house she’s moved into.

Im not sure whether he and Shauna had an affair while they were both still married or not. His ex is a teacher so im not sure if he’s kept the house they owned together and Shauna has moved in. That seems the most likely.
---
The house was bought in 2021 for 650k, it does say it was listed on rightmove in 2023. So I’m not sure whether he bought that with his ex and was considering selling after he got together with Shauna…

Last edited:
  • Wow

Choco88

VIP Member
The fact that she hasn’t said what was wrong tells me it’s wasn’t hospital worthy 😂

peachhes

VIP Member
100% quit her Instagram because she can’t handle the criticism she gets. I’m sure she’ll be back when the money dries up!

I can’t deal with her constant bragging. She’s working from HOME the same as the majority of people have been doing for the past year and is acting like she is wonder women doing something spectacular. Her family works the same way as the vast majority but she thinks they do so much better than everyone because they have twins🤯

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
She is so keen for the girls to be sassy and silly. Like she posts a picture when they are literally just smiling and she goes on about how sillythey are. Hope this makes sense. I was typing while cooking dinner.

Noseymeoverhere

I'd say Dave was all for family time, saving and just into more home comforts than Shauna 🙈 how many times has she been away this year compared to other years🙈 but agree to on the affair, she happened to move on wayyyy to fast 😂