Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ifyoucantbekindbequiet

She must’ve been thinking about it for a while because you wouldn’t just delete an account with 20,000 followers overnight without thought surely? Unless they’ve won the lottery and now couldn’t care less 🤣🤣 lol
I think it’s all got too much for her , she can’t stand to be judged and is so up herself that she feels like she is being trolled when people literally call her out on selling supermarket clothes while she is walking around in her Gucci belt !

Reactions: 2

NewMaskWhoDis

Is that their kitchen bin next to the girls play kitchen? Just me who thinks this is horrendous?? She claims she is obsessed with cleaning and is so panicky about covid and germs not to mention that they have both been unwell and she has the fucking bin right next to where they play so will inevitably be touching it, leaning on it etc. Wtf.

• Sick

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Haha I was about 25 when my mum got a camera phone 🙈👵🏼
I did notice the one scowling at the camera too, how can she not see this?! And WHY would you post it online 😳
I know!! One of them clearly doesn’t like her being on her phone all the time, it’s quite sad that at 3 and a half almost they’re picking all this up and having negative feelings about it.
I do think it’s sad how so many people are buried in their phones instead of communicating with their children.
I have to put my phone down to give my needy cat attention, never mind a child!

• Haha

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
I get people move on quickly and we obviously dont know why/when they broke up, but they had been together since teens, had 2 children, a marriage and a home. Surely you would mope for a while, enjoy your freedom that you didnt have in your early 20s and make sure the children are emotionally okay before moving on.

I wonder if he has a good bank balance 🙄

Aw god they are not well again can’t wait for the next few days worth of stories. Hopefully she has enough ✨emergency medicines✨ this time

• Haha