Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I personally don't think there is anything wrong with taking them out when they are ill as they clearly do just have a cold and nothing serious, I'm a big believer in getting fresh air and taking your mind off being ill, would I take them to a farm and let them feed animals when they are fighting something no.
I just think its more a sign that she is full of shit and has spent the past few days trying to make out the girls are really very poorly to the point where she needed to call an ambulance and has been milking going getting them 'emergency medicine' all week. Either she genuinely thought one was very poorly and then feels stupid for calling and ambulance so is keeping up the facade that they are very poorly so she doesnt look stupid or she its just one of her latest stunts as she must have been feeling a lack of attention, either way she's fucking twisted.
I think if they’ve been seriously unwell with their chests (as bad as she makes out), then I wouldn’t be letting them walk around a farm in the cold and the rain and then eating an ice cream as well. They need to be wrapped and warm if they’ve had problems with their chests.

Although I doubt they’re as ill as she makes out as they look fine from the pictures and surely no mum would take them out in the cold if they’d been as ill as she says.

Reactions: 2

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Ha I've not. I can't believe her mate 3ofheartsmummy, selling clothes for retail prices and then posting getting free shit from my first years. They are all the same this lot aren't they. No morals, pure greedy bitches.
Oh yeah they’re all greedy. Children are rude and have no manners, but as long as they’ve got designer clothes and a nice house, who cares 🙄

Mrsmopp

I see she’s now got a hot tub! The video of shopping for solid hot tubs then she has a blow up one.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
'Trying to get emergency medicines' wtf is she on that she thinks the girls need emergency medicine. Ermm you mean to say you left a&e without them providing you with the vital medicines for them...She is so full of shit.
im So confused by that post. if it was that bad again she could just go to a&e or just wait till the morning And dose them with calpol

twinmumma2019

Can’t believe she still has that toddler bike for them, it’s for babies… why doesn’t she have them on scooters or balance bikes? Honestly she’s so weird.

I just feel like she’s making them lazy, which is weird considering she’s meant to be into fitness herself… I’m sure they could manage the walk perfectly fine, they’re just mollycoddled.
I know right!! They're 4 soon. I'm surprised they even fit still, they don't seem small for their age

I wonder if the one that wasnt “down for the photo shoot” was the same one that asked her to put her phone away 2 days ago

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Yeah she definitely seems hard work!

I remember when she always moaning about his attempts of housework on Insta… he was working all hours he could while she was at home with the twins… give the guy a break!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I always put DD in socks and sandals! People do tease me for it!
I always used to wear socks and sandals as a kid, stops your toes getting rubbed 😂😂. I think it’s quite cute when they’ve got little white frilly socks on! 😂

I still don’t think she has much fashion sense though, there’s some lovely dresses and nice tops for girls, but she always chooses rubbish. Maybe it’s because she only buys stuff that have two of the same size?

Reactions: 1