Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is incentive isn’t she? Nothing about tier 4 no sympathy nothing. Just she can’t wait for Xmas eve etc
Also mean comment but she looks really old

Reactions: 2
She’s written “They remind me so much of my girls in a years time” about someone else’s older twins. How can they remind you of something that hasn’t happened yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah she is literally the most insensitive person I’ve seen, she does not give a duck. Also I see it’s Gucci she’s at👀

Reactions: 3
Hahaha pissed my pants at they remind me of my girls in a years time, wtf shauna you dumb witch, you mean you imagine this is what your girls will be like in a years time!!
I also doubt she is actually shopping at Gucci, she is obviously in selfridges in the trafford centre which has a gucci concession which she looks like she is queuing for the concession next to gucci, but shauna being shauna fur coat and no knickers clearly wants to try and make it look like she is shopping at gucci.
I mean fair play if she she is very clearly self absorbed and to post something like this when people are wondering if they will get paid she has massive balls. I treated myself to a gucci handbag last year but funnily enough I didnt post me in a queue with a shot of gucci in front of me and we weren't in the middle of a bleeping pandemic.
She is also stood incredibly close to the person in front. Anxiety my arse shauna, you crettin!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hahaha pissed my pants at they remind me of my girls in a years time, wtf shauna you dumb witch, you mean you imagine this is what your girls will be like in a years time!!
I also doubt she is actually shopping at Gucci, she is obviously in selfridges in the trafford centre which has a gucci concession which she looks like she is queuing for the concession next to gucci, but shauna being shauna fur coat and no knickers clearly wants to try and make it look like she is shopping at gucci.
I mean fair play if she she is very clearly self absorbed and to post something like this when people are wondering if they will get paid she has massive balls. I treated myself to a gucci handbag last year but funnily enough I didnt post me in a queue with a shot of gucci in front of me and we weren't in the middle of a bleeping pandemic.
She is also stood incredibly close to the person in front. Anxiety my arse shauna, you crettin!
Yeah I thought this. You can clearly see it’s selfridges, but she’s probably still in the queue for some other designer crap!😂😂

• Haha
Anyone else concerned at the amount of calpol and ibuprofen she had stocked up. Why on earth does she need that amount 😱

Reactions: 5
Anyone else concerned at the amount of calpol and ibuprofen she had stocked up. Why on earth does she need that amount 😱
she’s obviously a panic shopper.

so when I was stressing as I couldn’t get any and I needed some I’m glad Shauna had more than enough. Sums her up really selfish.

I love how her post she’s said, “I find it impossible to be down...” shauna love, you never crack a smile.

• Haha
I love how her post she’s said, “I find it impossible to be down...” shauna love, you never crack a smile.
shes always down! Always moaning 😂 shes not mmoaning As she’s seeing her family on Xmas day and others can’t.

also love an xmas eve box but how much shits in that one.

I find it impossible to be down, Shauna!!!! Have you looked at your feed this year!! I also loathe the term 'tit show' I find it really common and chavvy and lacking any real substance! Start using the word bleep Shauna it's the designer of swear words and much more elitist 😂

Wtf are her xmas boxes about?? Why do her and Dave get things in them? Only me who took ages to work out who the 4 hot chocolate cone things were for? I was like why are the girls having 2 each! Not against dave and shauna doing christmassy things but for me the whole point of doing a xmas eve box for the children even tho you are probably having new pjs and choccies etc too is to make it special FOR THE KIDS SHAUNA! To make them see that they have something special and different to mummy and daddy and just for them because NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU SHAUNA!!!

We haven’t had her showing off what tack she got for Xmas yet !!!!!
I was thinking this! I’m waiting to see what that jewellery was that she got off Dave that she was having a peek at when it arrived a few months ago! Unless he’s done an Alan Rickman and it isn’t for her!😂😂

• Haha
I was thinking this! I’m waiting to see what that jewellery was that she got off Dave that she was having a peek at when it arrived a few months ago! Unless he’s done an Alan Rickman and it isn’t for her!😂😂
I was thinking that as I read your comment and she got a poxy cd 😂
I think she’s seen radio silent because she’s been breaking every covid rule.

• Haha