Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new year all.

Just come on here as I'd realised I havent seen much from the one eyebrowed creature.
My theory on why shes been quiet, I bet shes spent xmas and new year at the lake district with her family and they have told her they dont want to be shown breaking the rules. I bet its killing her.

Also, I think dave has probably said she needs to spend more time with her phone out of their faces and I think she has also probably not felt the need to be online as much because she has company and highlighting the fact that she needs to go back to work as she is bitterly lonely and almost treats Instagram as her friend and company but I think shes actually too lazy and doesnt want to work.

Reactions: 4
Happy new year all.

Just come on here as I'd realised I havent seen much from the one eyebrowed creature.
My theory on why shes been quiet, I bet shes spent xmas and new year at the lake district with her family and they have told her they dont want to be shown breaking the rules. I bet its killing her.

Also, I think dave has probably said she needs to spend more time with her phone out of their faces and I think she has also probably not felt the need to be online as much because she has company and highlighting the fact that she needs to go back to work as she is bitterly lonely and almost treats Instagram as her friend and company but I think shes actually too lazy and doesnt want to work.
Yea, Lake District with the family did cross my mind!!!

Reactions: 5
Whose betting that she will be on 9am tomorrow when Dave is back at work with a sob story, or a 'we have had the best 2 weeks living in the moment' when actually what she means is shes spent the past 2 weeks breaking covid rules....

Reactions: 2
I feel like she’s done it as some sort of cry for attention, she’s just watching the messages roll into her inbox and feeling smug.
She will probably come back on and start saying how devastated she is that they are in tier 4 and how unfair it is.

I actually think she’s gone and got corona! not that I wish that on her but I see The insta post now.
or She will go on about trolls and taking time away been really good for her

Reactions: 3
I actually think she’s gone and got corona! not that I wish that on her but I see The insta post now.
or She will go on about trolls and taking time away been really good for her
I cant help but think that she would have loved it thi and would have been online straight away to tell people shes tested positive.

I’m wondering if she hasn’t come back today as she read here we thought she would lol. Either that or I can only imagine family problems!

don’t remember the last time mine slept in a pushchair 😂😂
So weird isn’t it! My little girl is around 4 months younger and I can’t remember the last time she went in a pushchair let alone got put in one for a nap

She’s finally potty trained!!!!! Maybe that’s why she went missing, because she was busy doing that - fair play to her that she’s taken some time off insta to help the girls with an essential skill.

I can’t believe they still nap in the pushchair at nearly 3 though!!!

Reactions: 4