Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her going silent about tier 4 speaks volumes about her. If she cant play the victim and beg for sympathy she isnt interested, she refuses to acknowledge that anyone else is worse off.

She is such a bleep. I've been wanting to use that for a while but wasnt sure if I'd get banned 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the same. Noticed how she chose not to tag herself this time as to where she was because she knows she shouldnt be there.
Also, how many Christmas events does she need to go to? I mean, she’s been to Heaton Park, the reindeers in wales, Knowsley safari?(I think) and dunham Massey! She’s meant to be in tier 3, she doesn’t give a duck🙄

Reactions: 2
Shes come across really really bad in the last 24 hours. No mention of people who have actually had Xmas canceled, a smug wrapping presents excited for Xmas post, Another trip to some lights even though you know tier 3 was harder than original lockdown.

She’s literally come across as the biggest bleep if it’s not about her she’s won’t comment. She will be incentive and her excuse will be her followers would want her to carry on as normal.

Her anxiety has obviously taken a break during Xmas but will no doubt return in January. She loves the attention and the poor me story.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Shes come across really really bad in the last 24 hours. No mention of people who have actually had Xmas canceled, a smug wrapping presents excited for Xmas post, Another trip to some lights even though you know tier 3 was harder than original lockdown.

She’s literally come across as the biggest bleep if it’s not about her she’s won’t comment. She will be incentive and her excuse will be her followers would want her to carry on as normal.

Her anxiety has obviously taken a break during Xmas but will no doubt return in January. She loves the attention and the poor me story.
She really has shown her true colours and I hope people realise that!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think she is bonkers letting her play with her glasses. Just shows how she doesnt teach them to look after things, glasses are expensive!!

Reactions: 4
I really really wish people not just Shauna would stop sharing all the food they’ve bought for Xmas. It dawned on me this morning some people dont have a pot to piss in and really struggling. So seeing everyone’s food shop will make them feel tit.
It’s like people sharing all the presents that Santa brings their kids it’s just going to make other parents feel crap. I think this year more than ever people should think before they post.

Reactions: 6
Someone’s been reading, cos she did a biiiiiig shop as she didn’t go last week 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I missed it!? What did she say/put on her story!?
Basically being all smug saying how happy she is and that she’s doing her Christmas wrapping blah blah blah, right after tier 4 was announced!
She is never cheery but she was then!

Someone’s been reading, cos she did a biiiiiig shop as she didn’t go last week 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪🙄🙄
Yes it was such a lie! She just said it so we won’t think it was her that was seen

She doesn’t seem to be putting the girls in bunches and bows anymore. They look cuter today with one bow and hair mainly down.