Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because sheā€™s lazy and canā€™t be bothered dealing with them. Rather stick them in a pram and treat them like babies.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
My daughter is 6 months younger than Hallie and Heidi and hasn't used a pushchair regularly for months. We still take one for long days out (full days) with lots of walking and we're lucky if she sits in it for the last 20 minutes of the day, she walks so far.

Shauna is just lazy and can't be bothered dealing with the twins so she shoves them in a pram that's way too small for them instead

Reactions: 3
My daughter is 6 months younger than Hallie and Heidi and hasn't used a pushchair regularly for months. We still take one for long days out (full days) with lots of walking and we're lucky if she sits in it for the last 20 minutes of the day, she walks so far.

Shauna is just lazy and can't be bothered dealing with the twins so she shoves them in a pram that's way too small for them instead
They looked so squished in !!! My son is 2 and a half and barely used the pushchair again only if a long day out - she really is a lazy parent !

Anyone else notice that where shauna is stood on her latest grid post looks suspiciously like the same spot from her Xmas picture she posted from when she went AWOL but proclaimed it was because she was having quality family time. šŸ¤” more like its because little miss i have huge anxiety whenever i want some attention was at the bleeping lake district when we were on lockdown!!

Anyone else notice that where shauna is stood on her latest grid post looks suspiciously like the same spot from her Xmas picture she posted from when she went AWOL but proclaimed it was because she was having quality family time. šŸ¤” more like its because little miss i have huge anxiety whenever i want some attention was at the bleeping lake district when we were on lockdown!!
Yes it is! Honestly she couldnā€™t care less about the rules. As long as ā€œmiss I suffer from ā€œanxietyā€ aka spoilt cowā€ is happy, thatā€™s all that matters.

Reactions: 4
ā€œWell deservedā€ on a picture of an apple and a can of colašŸ¤”she actually has problems why does she feel she deserves so much

Reactions: 1
The well done she was screaming at them for climbing 3 ropes Iā€™m surprised she never pushed them up it in the buggy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The well done she was screaming at them for climbing 3 ropes Iā€™m surprised she never pushed them up it in the buggy
It's ridiculous, my twins are under 2 and can do that. They're clearly all very anxious as a hand kept appearing when they're going down the slide!

On the photo on her story of one of the girls, she looks really red and sunburnt šŸ˜³

Why does she send them to a full day at school with a fake fruit shoot ! Get them a water bottle !!!!!
Why does she call it pre school too?
Theyā€™re not officially in pre school year until September!
And I canā€™t stand the full uniforms on kids so young, whatā€™s that all about?

Thatā€™s the first thing I thought. Buy those girls some new cardigans!
Or donā€™t.
Surely it canā€™t be compulsory for children of their age to be in uncomfortable & restricting uniforms!
They should be in comfies like leggings and tops for nursery, it should be all about having fun at their age.