Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the latest story of her in the ambulance 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why would you take a photo and post it if your daughter was poorly enough to require an ambulance 🤯. There’s something seriously wrong with Shauna
honestly I hope she’s ok but nothing shouts give me a attention than laying in a stretcher being put Into an ambulance.it would be my last thought if I’m honest.

Reactions: 6
I was just coming on to say the same, posts like that are the lowest of low 😡

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why that would be the first thing she would be thinking “better quickly take a boomerang for my insta story”

Just coming here to say the same.
I cannot believe she is firstly on her phone in the ambulance like give your daughter for some attention fgs and nevermind posting on insta begging for attention but also why the hell has she rang an ambulance, unless she has had an allergic reaction, severly cut herself or knocked herself out why has she rang an ambulance, I doubt all of the above as she is sat on her knee and not on a bed being treated.
I hope the child is OK and probably very unfair of me to say this but I bet she's hurt herself because shauna was on her phone and not watching her and nstead of just taking her to be checked out and acting like a normal rational parent she rings an ambulance, and posts about it, all for the attention.
Anyone else is more concerned with their child and making sure they are ok, not shauna she is more concerned with capturing content for insta. She is unbelievable.

Last edited:
Omg the latest story of her in the ambulance 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why would you take a photo and post it if your daughter was poorly enough to require an ambulance 🤯. There’s something seriously wrong with Shauna
She is an attention seeking idiot ! Her focus should be on her child ! Shauna when you read this - you need some help !

Reactions: 4
I also came on here to say the same thing. Nothing more attention seeking than posting a picture of your child in an ambulance and then not saying what is wrong. She can’t be that Ill surely as she has an iPad with her?

if she was seriously ill, most normal parents would be off Insta for a bit and then come back and say, “I’ve been quiet because my child got rushed to hospital”.

I also feel like people don’t understand what an ambulance is actually for. Ambulances are for emergencies:
-If you can’t move your child because you’ll make an injury worse
-if your child is bleeding profusely and needs urgent medical attention to help stop the bleed
-if your child is unconscious or having a seizure
-if your child can’t breathe or is choking

these are reasons to phone an ambulance.

coughs, colds and minor bumps and injuries can generally be treated in a&e and you can take them by car...

Last edited:
naybe 111 sent an ambulanc?? although if it was me and I felt they needed to be in hospital I’d throw her in the car and get there!

Reactions: 2
naybe 111 sent an ambulanc?? although if it was me and I felt they needed to be in hospital I’d throw her in the car and get there!
111 pretty much always recommend an ambulance but you are allowed to say no I will makey own way there which would save time and resources.

Reactions: 1
I always wonder what on earth the paramedics/hospital staff think when parents are updating Instagram when they're child is poorly 😳
That would be the LEAST of my worries if I was in an ambulance!

Shauna will just say she was too much in a flap to drive 🙄. I just can’t get over why you’d post it on Insta, what sane person tries to gain attention from their child being ill?

• Angry
So she’s just updated now and said that hallie is back home with some medicine... sorry to sound nasty, but she clearly didn’t need an ambulance. Shauna needs to get her anxieties and attention seeking behaviour under control... 🙄

Reactions: 3
So she’s just updated now and said that hallie is back home with some medicine... sorry to sound nasty, but she clearly didn’t need an ambulance. Shauna needs to get her anxieties and attention seeking behaviour under control... 🙄
I thought this. I'm glad Hallie is okay but I'm going to take a wild guess that it wasn't as dramatic as she made it seem. She probably won't update properly as she'll look a bit silly calling an ambulance for an infection or something

Agreed, given she can quite happily hop in her car of an evening to run off to the Trafford Centre at a moments notice I very much doubt she needed an ambulance for her, especially given that she lives very close to 3 good hospitals, 1 being Royal Manchester Children's Hospital which she could have got her in the car and driven to i would argue less than it took to get an ambulance due to the strains on resources and I'm disgusted she has abused emergency services like that but also made her daughter sit waiting when she could have been driving her to hospital. I bet she is one of these idiots who thinks if she rings an ambulance she will get seen quicker in a&e and she didn't want to sit waiting.

Also, your hild is not feeling well get the phone out of her face and let her sleep ffs you self absorbed obnoxious woman, prioritising her content over her childrens well being, I wouldn't be surprised if them constantly having the phone in their faces doesn't have an affect on their mental health.

Last edited:
I follow a mum on Instagram that phoned an ambulance for her 3 year olds broken arm! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Agreed, given she can quite happily hop in her car of an evening to run off to the Trafford Centre at a moments notice I very much doubt she needed an ambulance for her, especially given that she lives very close to 3 good hospitals, 1 being Royal Manchester Children's Hospital which she could have got her in the car and driven to i would argue less than it took to get an ambulance due to the strains on resources and I'm disgusted she has abused emergency services like that but also made her daughter sit waiting when she could have been driving her to hospital. I bet she is one of these idiots who thinks if she rings an ambulance she will get seen quicker in a&e and she didn't want to sit waiting.

Also, your hild is not feeling well get the phone out of her face and let her sleep ffs you self absorbed obnoxious woman, prioritising her content over her childrens well being, I wouldn't be surprised if them constantly having the phone in their faces doesn't have an affect on their mental health.
Yeah exactly. Salford Royal is only about 20 minutes away from her too. It makes no sense at all why she would get her an ambulance.

“Sorry I can’t reply to them all” well you wouldn’t have to reply to anything if you didn’t post a story about it🙄

• Haha
Shes such an attention seeker, I can't stand it when people post purposefully vague pictures/statuses purposefully avoiding telling you what is actually wrong simply to prolong the attention, its pathetic.

Reactions: 7
The more she posts the more annoyed I get because it becomes even more clear that they didn’t need an ambulance at all.