Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bleep, crying about tier 3 and then a smug bleeping story and no compassion or sentiment towards those of us put in tier 4. Wanker.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I still can’t actually believe she put that story up. “It’s officially christmas” when there was millions of others who have just had Christmas taken away from them. I think that post just summed her up with absolutely zero compassion for anyone else.
What she doesn’t realise is that there’s still time for everyone to be put into tier 4.

Reactions: 5
She is the only person that I follow who said she was happy last night. Everyone else, even if they aren’t affected by tier 4 rules, posted a message of support or sadness for those of us that are.

Reactions: 3
She is the only person that I follow who said she was happy last night. Everyone else, even if they aren’t affected by tier 4 rules, posted a message of support or sadness for those of us that are.
Exactly that! Just so smug she isn’t in tier 4 that she doesn’t care about all of us that are. Never seen anyone so self obsessed!

Reactions: 4
I find it really concerning how the only time she posts to say she’s happy is when everyone else gets bad news... it’s a not a competition shauna, these are people’s lives... not to mention this new strain that’s come about, she needs to sort herself out🙄

must say, she didn’t look happy in Aldi, she looked like a jumpy meerkat 🤣 I wonder if the girls were at her mums? Because she was at a park in Leigh first, where her mum lives and then I am 99% sure I saw her in adli about an hour later. I’m guessing Dave was working, so the girls were at her mum’s.

Reactions: 2
Exactly that! Just so smug she isn’t in tier 4 that she doesn’t care about all of us that are. Never seen anyone so self obsessed!
I cannot believe last night of all nights she posted she couldn’t be happier. Talk about Schadenfreude. She’s so smug. Her Christmas is down to one day as well (of course it isn’t as she does whatever she wants regardless)

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe last night of all nights she posted she couldn’t be happier. Talk about Schadenfreude. She’s so smug. Her Christmas is down to one day as well (of course it isn’t as she does whatever she wants regardless)
She fucks me off so much. My mum has anxiety and depression. Her anxiety is so bad she will not leave her flat on her own and she doesn’t do anything for herself. I am her carer and I do everything for her. My mum would never go off to aldi or the trafford centre alone, but she has still stuck to the rules. She’s been stuck in her flat most days while I’ve been working because she isn’t allowed to see her friends, yet shauna, queen of “anxiety”, can do what she wants... 🙄 my mum attempted suicide twice because of corona virus and lockdown shauna, stop acting like a martyr.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Glad bleep was thrown around exactly what I was thinking 😂
Hope she gets a real big shock soon to wipe the smug look off her face.

She fucks me off so much. My mum has anxiety and depression. Her anxiety is so bad she will not leave her flat on her own and she doesn’t do anything for herself. I am her carer and I do everything for her. My mum would never go off to aldi or the trafford centre alone, but she has still stuck to the rules. She’s been stuck in her flat most days while I’ve been working because she isn’t allowed to see her friends, yet shauna, queen of “anxiety”, can do what she wants... 🙄 my mum attempted suicide twice because of corona virus and lockdown shauna, stop acting like a martyr.
Sorry to hear that. Hope your mum is ok ❤ Such a tit time for so many while queen shauna and her anxiety are swanning around doing as they please x

• Heart
I hand on heart do not believe she has anxiety. She worries about things. Like we all do. Anxiety is a monster that tears you apart.

Reactions: 5
Glad bleep was thrown around exactly what I was thinking 😂
Hope she gets a real big shock soon to wipe the smug look off her face.

Sorry to hear that. Hope your mum is ok ❤ Such a tit time for so many while queen shauna and her anxiety are swanning around doing as they please x
Yeah she’s not too bad, thank you for asking💜 it’s just so annoying seeing people like shauna playing the anxiety card when thousands of people across the country with actual bad anxiety are struggling, but still sticking to the rules, yet she can’t because she’s a special snowflake. She needs to get over herself and fast!

I hand on heart do not believe she has anxiety. She worries about things. Like we all do. Anxiety is a monster that tears you apart.
Totally agree. She worries like we all do and maybe an over worrier. I just think imagine if she was put into tier 4 she would of been on stories having a massive rant about it and how unfair it is etc and blaming boris like he persoanlly made the decision himself and is doing it without good reason. She would then also just break the rules to keep herself happy.
Have you also noticed I have never ever seen her mention daves family!

Reactions: 2
Neither do I. I’ve seen first hand how bad anxiety is and she doesn’t come across like that to me. She does seem very obsessive with her worries and I do wonder if there’s an element of OCD there. I have OCD, as does my brother and it manifests its self in different ways. Like for example she’s very obsessive over routines, the girls routines and her routines too. She also obsesses over her worries to the point where it isn’t normal and she gets unnaturally anxious over the house not being a show home. To me it looks more like OCD rather than anxiety.

Totally agree. She worries like we all do and maybe an over worrier. I just think imagine if she was put into tier 4 she would of been on stories having a massive rant about it and how unfair it is etc and blaming boris like he persoanlly made the decision himself and is doing it without good reason. She would then also just break the rules to keep herself happy.
Have you also noticed I have never ever seen her mention daves family!
Oh yeah that’s a good point about Dave’s family!

Reactions: 1
Also, he’s said before that his MIL is single. I’m fairly certain that support bubbles are still allowed in tier 4, so she would be allowed to theirs if she isn’t in a support bubble with anyone else?

Reactions: 1