Share Photos of Pets/Wildlife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwwww! ❀ 😭 what a beautiful gentle girl! That's so lovely!

I could maybe put them in pots on the ground because there's not a lot of surface space but in all honesty I think the dog would randomly knock them over or carry them around as his "prize" to show off to visitors, breathing like darth vader coz he's all happy with his self πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ:ROFLMAO: Socks are favourite but he'll hold basically whatever isn't tied down... gently, proudly... but nothing is safe ha ha!
My cat noodle loves nothing more than balled up socks I find them carted about & hidden all around house🀭🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My cat noodle loves nothing more than balled up socks I find them carted about & hidden all around house🀭🀣
Does Noodle play sock fetch or catball? Like football but better obvs coz it's for cats (y) :LOL:

Two species worlds apart, one love of socks that bridges the divide :ROFLMAO: ❀

There must be something about socks coz my first Collie dog used to love nothing more than to have a sock in her mouth while she stood in the sunlight gap of the curtains and do a little bounce and catch thing at floating dust particles :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Does Noodle play sock fetch or catball? Like football but better obvs coz it's for cats (y) :LOL:

Two species worlds apart, one love of socks that bridges the divide :ROFLMAO: ❀

There must be something about socks coz my first Collie dog used to love nothing more than to have a sock in her mouth while she stood in the sunlight gap of the curtains and do a little bounce and catch thing at floating dust particles :ROFLMAO:
I think she thinks they are her babies! She's the one who checks where everyone is in house (furry or human) washes us all, almost like a cat "nanny" she really is one of the most caring sweetest little creatures ever. When my mum is upset (her emotions are up & down after stroke damage) she scrambles to get to her to wash her faceπŸ˜»πŸ’•it really is awesome having her in our lives bless her. Mum had a rescue collie when I was quite young who was awesome, have friend who has several, their intelligence & character are amazing β™₯

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My wee moggy taught herself fetch with my hairbands. she just picked one up and gave it to me and I threw it on the off chance and the Game of all Games was borne! ❀ She'd play for hours! And she used to love having the blanket on the couch wafted like a cat trampoline, she was an odd little thing :ROFLMAO:

She used to be a shoulder perching kitten too until she got too big and I was walking up the hall with a coffee and she ran full pelt at me, flung herself onto my thigh (perfect 4 paw claw marks in strategic climbing position circling my leg ha ha!) and tried to climb me claws and all :eek:
Took a split second and totally floored me but somehow managed not to spill the hot coffee all over her, we both got a right fright and bless her little socks she never tried it like that while I was upright again thankfully! :ROFLMAO:

I think she thinks they are her babies! She's the one who checks where everyone is in house (furry or human) washes us all, almost like a cat "nanny" she really is one of the most caring sweetest little creatures ever. When my mum is upset (her emotions are up & down after stroke damage) she scrambles to get to her to wash her faceπŸ˜»πŸ’•it really is awesome having her in our lives bless her. Mum had a rescue collie when I was quite young who was awesome, have friend who has several, their intelligence & character are amazing β™₯
Oh that is so special and wonderful, she's such a caring sweetheart! ❀ Does it help your mum a bit do you think? I hope so! ❀

Collies are great, we had two rescues. The first one was such a sad case, we were her 4th home at 1yo, she was returned within a month each time as too difficult. She didn't really understand or feel comfortable outside, round men who she was terrified of and would bark and run and hide from, she was scared of the car and didn't know how to play at all 😭

Eventually she really latched on to my dad who took her everywhere, she was a great companion for me because I used to run in the country so she'd come with me and we'd go for miiiiles! :) She learned how to play and I taught her a few agility things but she loved the frisbee and was an amazing catch and lightning fast! She was good with the chickens and ducks too and didn't chase them (y)

She was always a neurotic girl though and was left with a lot of emotional scars that she never really got over. Once she ran away in a panic from me because she heard a commercial passenger flight miles overhead :eek: absolutely terrifying! but thankfully she was ok πŸ˜“ She was such a special dog for me, I'd been harping on about getting a dog for yeeears! :LOL: Was always a teeny bit jealous that I was 2nd favourite to dad :ROFLMAO:

The second we got after my dad passed away as companion for mum really, we were lucky and got her from the rescue as a puppy so she came with no baggage at all but collies be collies and she's a neurotic daftie too!

She'd literally chase a tennis ball till she collapsed from exhaustion so you have to make her stop and take the ball away bless her πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ She was such a smarty pants though, she toilet trained in days, basic training in a matter of weeks and once she was a bit bigger and off lead I figured I'd try some modified sheepdog commands :ROFLMAO: I don't have anything to do with sheep myself so I made it up as I went along but I figured we'd have a go (y)

We ended up having a not bad attempt and it was a pretty fun game to play! Eventually I could direct her in a big field to stop, move away and come closer as long as she didn't get too excited and stop listening πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ :LOL: Came in handy a couple of times to find a lost tennis ball but I usually had to face her sitting away and chuck the ball without her looking before sending her off coz she had eagle eyes that dog! πŸ¦… 🐢 🎾 She's great around the horses too and I was really lucky in being able to hack out with her off lead (remote where I was) with no trouble and have her still be under control - she was such a good dog, I really can't take credit for her tbh she just seemed so intelligent that she almost never got stuff wrong bless her, she was my little fox collie with the pointy face and orange eyes in my first post ❀

I'll always have a soft spot for collies but tbh I don't think I could keep up with the high energy these days :ROFLMAO: My tiny lapdog now is a total lazy bones so you take him out for an hour or two a day where he bounds around like a complete lunatic and then the rest of it is spent in a coma like snooze... apart from breaks for breakfast, dinner and the 9pm carrot ;) :ROFLMAO: goes feckin nuts for his carrots! He doesn't react to many words in a big way but you always get an explosion of happiness for even the merest whisper of a carrot! πŸ₯• and that and the rope toys seem to do a great job at keepin the teeth clean and white so far (y)

He only gets a small one a day for his teeth because of the natural sugars, the vet said they are better and less calorific than the dental chews and I've got to keep an eye on his weight coz he'd easily be a fat tattie if I didn't keep an eye on his constant hooverage outdoors and keep him excercised :ROFLMAO:

Sorry essay again πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
  • Heart
My wee moggy taught herself fetch with my hairbands. she just picked one up and gave it to me and I threw it on the off chance and the Game of all Games was borne! ❀ She'd play for hours! And she used to love having the blanket on the couch wafted like a cat trampoline, she was an odd little thing :ROFLMAO:

She used to be a shoulder perching kitten too until she got too big and I was walking up the hall with a coffee and she ran full pelt at me, flung herself onto my thigh (perfect 4 paw claw marks in strategic climbing position circling my leg ha ha!) and tried to climb me claws and all :eek:
Took a split second and totally floored me but somehow managed not to spill the hot coffee all over her, we both got a right fright and bless her little socks she never tried it like that while I was upright again thankfully! :ROFLMAO:

Oh that is so special and wonderful, she's such a caring sweetheart! ❀ Does it help your mum a bit do you think? I hope so! ❀

Collies are great, we had two rescues. The first one was such a sad case, we were her 4th home at 1yo, she was returned within a month each time as too difficult. She didn't really understand or feel comfortable outside, round men who she was terrified of and would bark and run and hide from, she was scared of the car and didn't know how to play at all 😭

Eventually she really latched on to my dad who took her everywhere, she was a great companion for me because I used to run in the country so she'd come with me and we'd go for miiiiles! :) She learned how to play and I taught her a few agility things but she loved the frisbee and was an amazing catch and lightning fast! She was good with the chickens and ducks too and didn't chase them (y)

She was always a neurotic girl though and was left with a lot of emotional scars that she never really got over. Once she ran away in a panic from me because she heard a commercial passenger flight miles overhead :eek: absolutely terrifying! but thankfully she was ok πŸ˜“ She was such a special dog for me, I'd been harping on about getting a dog for yeeears! :LOL: Was always a teeny bit jealous that I was 2nd favourite to dad :ROFLMAO:

The second we got after my dad passed away as companion for mum really, we were lucky and got her from the rescue as a puppy so she came with no baggage at all but collies be collies and she's a neurotic daftie too!

She'd literally chase a tennis ball till she collapsed from exhaustion so you have to make her stop and take the ball away bless her πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ She was such a smarty pants though, she toilet trained in days, basic training in a matter of weeks and once she was a bit bigger and off lead I figured I'd try some modified sheepdog commands :ROFLMAO: I don't have anything to do with sheep myself so I made it up as I went along but I figured we'd have a go (y)

We ended up having a not bad attempt and it was a pretty fun game to play! Eventually I could direct her in a big field to stop, move away and come closer as long as she didn't get too excited and stop listening πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ :LOL: Came in handy a couple of times to find a lost tennis ball but I usually had to face her sitting away and chuck the ball without her looking before sending her off coz she had eagle eyes that dog! πŸ¦… 🐢 🎾 She's great around the horses too and I was really lucky in being able to hack out with her off lead (remote where I was) with no trouble and have her still be under control - she was such a good dog, I really can't take credit for her tbh she just seemed so intelligent that she almost never got stuff wrong bless her, she was my little fox collie with the pointy face and orange eyes in my first post ❀

I'll always have a soft spot for collies but tbh I don't think I could keep up with the high energy these days :ROFLMAO: My tiny lapdog now is a total lazy bones so you take him out for an hour or two a day where he bounds around like a complete lunatic and then the rest of it is spent in a coma like snooze... apart from breaks for breakfast, dinner and the 9pm carrot ;) :ROFLMAO: goes feckin nuts for his carrots! He doesn't react to many words in a big way but you always get an explosion of happiness for even the merest whisper of a carrot! πŸ₯• and that and the rope toys seem to do a great job at keepin the teeth clean and white so far (y)

He only gets a small one a day for his teeth because of the natural sugars, the vet said they are better and less calorific than the dental chews and I've got to keep an eye on his weight coz he'd easily be a fat tattie if I didn't keep an eye on his constant hooverage outdoors and keep him excercised :ROFLMAO:

Sorry essay again πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Don't be sorry absolutely loved thatβ™₯funnily enough my mum used to hack out with her collie too! Your pic reminds me of her (And yes noodle really does help mum)
Read that as a cow and I was like 🧐 cows have nests? πŸ˜‚
They do, it's where they hide from cow tippers πŸ€­πŸ˜‰

Just for a laugh I googled "turd nest"........🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Screenshot_20211215-061259_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol its blurry at dusk, sorry🀭 he's a grey heron

@tilly27 here's link to more beautiful animal pics there's some real beauties everyone has shared πŸ«‚πŸ’•
Blurry at dusk :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I thought it might be, but I second guessed myself and didn't want to be all "oooh a heron!" and everyone be like "um... it's clearly a pigeon... πŸ€”" :ROFLMAO:

What a lovely visitor! ❀ Is it a dude or a dudette can you tell?
ETA: Arrg! I can't read, I've just seen you've already said he's a he! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ:LOL:
They always remind me of Whistler from the Animals of Farthing Wood series :)

Reactions: 1
Blurry at dusk :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I thought it might be, but I second guessed myself and didn't want to be all "oooh a heron!" and everyone be like "um... it's clearly a pigeon... πŸ€”" :ROFLMAO:

What a lovely visitor! ❀ Is it a dude or a dudette can you tell?
ETA: Arrg! I can't read, I've just seen you've already said he's a he! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ:LOL:
They always remind me of Whistler from the Animals of Farthing Wood series :)
Omg I can't watch too much Farthing wood when it first came out I had been made redundant & started watching it just when the poor hedgehog tried to cross road😰am such a sap! Today's pic, Mr pheasant decided the stable roof was perfect place to have a napπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£
20211219_103750.jpg

Thought I'd share my fave pic from this year, had it made into large print for wall to help me & mum remember summer sunshine will come back againπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž
20210608_173732.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She looks so small when she's curled up
20211222_111326.jpg

Just been outside to put some food out for the birds on the table and refilled the feeders
20211222_112630.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@strawb - so ruddy gorgeous πŸ₯°πŸ˜»

Here's little vid I took nearby this week about 5 yrs ago. Was on a walk nearby where I live very early my heart stopped & was amazed I caught itπŸ’•uh oh vid too long here is vid capture until I try to work out how to compress
VideoCapture_20211227-174317.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
20211228_094747.jpg
Mr p on his rounds
20211228_101054.jpg
Wet muddy fecker he's attached a cry for help to his bum
20211228_101316.jpg
cheeky little git! It's his 4th bday on Friday will post a pic of his cakeπŸ€­πŸ€£πŸ‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 949956Mr p on his rounds
View attachment 949957Wet muddy fecker he's attached a cry for help to his bum
View attachment 949958cheeky little git! It's his 4th bday on Friday will post a pic of his cakeπŸ€­πŸ€£πŸ‘

He looks like he's had an amazing time of it today! :ROFLMAO: On the bright side he's a skewbald and not completely grey I guess... πŸ€” πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ ;) :ROFLMAO: The naughty sign is brilliant! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Ooh a cake! Lucky birthday boy! πŸ₯³(y)❀

He's reaching the Kevins phase! :eek:;) :ROFLMAO: Is he still all chilled out really? My boy did have a wee Kevin phase but decided it was really a lot of effort to be naughty even without being then made to do it nicely please, so he decided it wasn't really worth giving his 100% at anyway and quickly settled into being good as gold again... mostly :devilish: It was pretty funny tbh bless him :ROFLMAO:

I love Pheasant, they are gorgeous birds and make such a strange but lovely noise but they are the most horse (and car!) unfriendly creatures ever to evolve I reckon!
They crouch there in the long grass getting ever more anxious till they can't contain their brain melting fear any longer and they BURST out of the grass in such a noisy flutter of wings it's unsurprising most horses think they're experiencing a strange vision of being dive bombed in the blitz or something :eek: :ROFLMAO:
Just to show there's no hard feelings really between me and Pheasant kind ;)
IMG_1598.JPG

I've only just started doing this and got scared off a bigger picture and had a go at this one instead, it's only a really small one, it's just a really close up picture :LOL:
:ROFLMAO: