Share Photos of Pets/Wildlife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely love pics & your story @GoLibrarianPoo 💕thank you for sharing. This is my old girl she saw me through losing most of my human family not ashamed to say completely broke down when I lost her she really was my soul mate.
Screenshot_20211205-055702_Photos.jpg
20211204_072225.jpg
Screenshot_20211205-060231_Chrome.jpg
20211205_060456.jpg

Then my little guy found me. I'd go through the pain of losing animals again & again because they don't do it on purpose it's only humans who deliberately hurt/are malicious

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a gorgeous pair! :love: @Magpierainbow I'm so sorry for your losses, but I'm glad you had your girl to help you through some of them. They are such a balm for the soul!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is my little bubbygum, the absolute love of my life. I probably wouldn't still be here if not for him. He gives me love and joy on even the worst days and has taught me to be so much more patient, respectful, gentle and how to give and accept unconditional love.
IMG_20210702_003904.jpg
IMG_20211111_162642.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Feeling sad and wanted to look at pet pics and thought this thread had been deleted 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey all,
I lost my baby last Christmas - and he really was my baby. He was the most loving, spirited cat I have ever met. Tragically he was hit by a car one afternoon and our neighbours knocked on the door. I didn't just cry, I wailed. For days. We buried him in the garden with his favourite red toy and a letter from me telling him that mummy loves him so so much. I don't think I'll ever get over it.
I'm now thinking about getting a new cat. My housemate, who has a cat, is moving out so there is room for a newbie! The only thing is, I'm going to be flying from London - Los Angeles OR New York City next year to live permanently (I'm still deciding!). I'm worried about taking a cat on a flight for that long and would never ever want to put them in the cargo hold. I've heard horrible stories of pets dying down there.
Does anyone have experience with this? I know some airlines do allow pets to travel with you under the seat on transatlantic flights, but I'm worried about how traumatic it might be for the cat and would like to know what the risk is. I might be being overbearing when it's not really an issue at all, but not sure.

larry.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey all,
I lost my baby last Christmas - and he really was my baby. He was the most loving, spirited cat I have ever met. Tragically he was hit by a car one afternoon and our neighbours knocked on the door. I didn't just cry, I wailed. For days. We buried him in the garden with his favourite red toy and a letter from me telling him that mummy loves him so so much. I don't think I'll ever get over it.
I'm now thinking about getting a new cat. My housemate, who has a cat, is moving out so there is room for a newbie! The only thing is, I'm going to be flying from London - Los Angeles OR New York City next year to live permanently (I'm still deciding!). I'm worried about taking a cat on a flight for that long and would never ever want to put them in the cargo hold. I've heard horrible stories of pets dying down there.
Does anyone have experience with this? I know some airlines do allow pets to travel with you under the seat on transatlantic flights, but I'm worried about how traumatic it might be for the cat and would like to know what the risk is. I might be being overbearing when it's not really an issue at all, but not sure.

View attachment 908471
I think you can get a medicine to give them to stop them being anxious

Reactions: 4
Hey all,

View attachment 908471
Your baby was beautiful! I'm so sorry for your loss. I know you can get a mild or stronger sedative for them to help them stay calm during the trip. If you research different carriers, hopefully you can find one that will let your furbaby fly with you, but you might have to purchase a ticket for them.

I don't think you are being over-bearing at all. My bub is quite the anxious, high-strung type, and I would be very worried about him travelling long distances if I couldn't be right there with him. Hell, knowing how anxious he gets, I stress when he has to stay at the vet for a few hours!

Hey all,

View attachment 908471
So sorry to hear about your loss! At the risk of sounding stupid, could you wait until you’re settled in the US and adopt there? Then you wouldn’t have to worry about the flight x

Reactions: 3
So sorry to hear about your loss! At the risk of sounding stupid, could you wait until you’re settled in the US and adopt there? Then you wouldn’t have to worry about the flight x
Thanks. Yes, that's plan B and would make a lot more sense! I just feel such a longing for a cat of my own. I've lived in this house for 2 years - my housemate had a lovely girl cat, Racquel, then after 6 months was joined by Larry (much to her dismay), then Larry died in December and so it was just Racquel again until September when my housemate moved out. Luckily my new housemate brought Prince with her (in my profile pic), but now that she's moving I'm faced with a catless home for the first time :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Thanks. Yes, that's plan B and would make a lot more sense! I just feel such a longing for a cat of my own. I've lived in this house for 2 years - my housemate had a lovely girl cat, Racquel, then after 6 months was joined by Larry (much to her dismay), then Larry died in December and so it was just Racquel again until September when my housemate moved out. Luckily my new housemate brought Prince with her (in my profile pic), but now that she's moving I'm faced with a catless home for the first time :(
Have you thought about fostering for a while?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Big hugs for you, Penguin. I often feel like this and it's an awful feeling. Sending big Maine Coon cuddles from me and my three bears.
D8E463DE-8AA2-4CCA-A470-957DAA2C4ADC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10