Share Photos of Pets/Wildlife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg yes, I totally call him Kevin at times, he even stamps his foot when I spoil his fun! If you look at top of mane you'll see the black there's not too much but he's technically tobiano. Very much chilled apart from the babyishness, for instance was wet & windy he's got this thing flapping on his arse, not even bothered. He sounds lot like your boy, when I lunge (only few mins at a time here & there as he only baby) I tried to teach him being a pain only earns more work๐Ÿ‘he's realised that now๐Ÿ™The pheasants are crazy luckily mine mostly stay away from road and when the boy puts his head down & chases him he flys over into next field๐Ÿคญa big plus for me is that their exploding antics are helping desensitise him, my next major hurdle will be walking him out it's not him it's the lunatics racing down my quiet country lane these days๐Ÿ˜ฃ I love the pic only it reminds me also of peacock colours๐Ÿ’•
Omg I had such a crush on ardal o'hanlon๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคฃ. I also tell mum to her face she's like father Jack I don't like to let her out on her own she then shouts "brick, arse" at me with biggest grin on her face! ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
20211231_120420.jpg

I am so sad lol this is the boys bday cake with carrot & parsnip candles
20220101_072730.jpg

I just really wanted him to have a rosette ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฃ
My friend took pics of him faceplanting his "cake" so when I get them will post one.
20211230_105933.jpg

Happy new year everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ฉ

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't have pets but my biggest love is animals especially wild animals, I live out in the country and see them every day.
Here a cute mouse hiding behind my wheel barrow ๐Ÿฅฐ
IMG_20200617_104859.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg yes, I totally call him Kevin at times, he even stamps his foot when I spoil his fun! If you look at top of mane you'll see the black there's not too much but he's technically tobiano. Very much chilled apart from the babyishness, for instance was wet & windy he's got this thing flapping on his arse, not even bothered. He sounds lot like your boy, when I lunge (only few mins at a time here & there as he only baby) I tried to teach him being a pain only earns more work๐Ÿ‘he's realised that now๐Ÿ™The pheasants are crazy luckily mine mostly stay away from road and when the boy puts his head down & chases him he flys over into next field๐Ÿคญa big plus for me is that their exploding antics are helping desensitise him, my next major hurdle will be walking him out it's not him it's the lunatics racing down my quiet country lane these days๐Ÿ˜ฃ I love the pic only it reminds me also of peacock colours๐Ÿ’•
Omg I had such a crush on ardal o'hanlon๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคฃ. I also tell mum to her face she's like father Jack I don't like to let her out on her own she then shouts "brick, arse" at me with biggest grin on her face! ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿคฃ
Oops sorry couldn't see the black bits for the muddy bits ha ha! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
Feck! :LOL: Tbh I totally get the Ardal O'Hanlon thing ;)

Honestly he sounds very alike in temperament to my lad, occasional strops but mainly just lovable affability (y) โค Ooh the desensitising work I actually find weirdly a bit fun! Thinking up different ways to do stuff with them and what they might come across (y) I tried a flappy tarp one day - you know the craic flap it, walk them over it, maybe even touch them with it... Loki ended up having a snooze with it over his head by the end :ROFLMAO: However we once came across a tiny old lady with a walker on a hack one day and he acted such a tit coz he'd never seen something like that before. Many apologies were called out as we danced passed sideways ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ :LOL:

I'm always in awe of my auntie who in her 60s just recently completed the backing and riding away process with her pride and joy. She had a ball doing her desensitisation with him (once with a literal gym ball! ha ha!), she had him on a busy farm for a while so that helped! (y) He's turned out to be a very well behaved and gorgeous young man now โค

Will your mate go out with you on the lanes while you do a bit of walking out on the roads or be your support car?

Oops sorry couldn't see the black bits for the muddy bits ha ha! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
Feck! :LOL: Tbh I totally get the Ardal O'Hanlon thing ;)

Honestly he sounds very alike in temperament to my lad, occasional strops but mainly just lovable affability (y) โค Ooh the desensitising work I actually find weirdly a bit fun! Thinking up different ways to do stuff with them and what they might come across (y) I tried a flappy tarp one day - you know the craic flap it, walk them over it, maybe even touch them with it... Loki ended up having a snooze with it over his head by the end :ROFLMAO: However we once came across a tiny old lady with a walker on a hack one day and he acted such a tit coz he'd never seen something like that before. Many apologies were called out as we danced passed sideways ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ :LOL:

I'm always in awe of my auntie who in her 60s just recently completed the backing and riding away process with her pride and joy. She had a ball doing her desensitisation with him (once with a literal gym ball! ha ha!), she had him on a busy farm for a while so that helped! (y) He's turned out to be a very well behaved and gorgeous young man now โค

Will your mate go out with you on the lanes while you do a bit of walking out on the roads or be your support car?
"As we danced sideways" totally cracked me up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Haha yes re tarps I can flap one all over him while he in stable he doesn't even blink, will trample over them outside just to get to that one blade of grass that's better! Muddy sod, I do like to leave him more natural over winter he has a medium rug that he's used to but has never needed it yet. I got some wireless clippers for bargain price of ยฃ11 on flash sale so earlier this summer began process thinking oh this'll take a few weeks but I wanted to clip legs & under chin as few Greasy spots. Well, day one I rub it over his back with it in my hand so he can feel vibration he loves it. I move down to legs, still loving it. Then just gently start on a bit of fur he stands 4 square & licks top of my head as if to say "go on mum I love it"๐Ÿ˜ฑ got all 4 legs done that day. He just blows me away with trust he has, his legs had never been touched the bsmith was wonderful helping him learn about foot trimming the first time was v traumatic legs flailing everywhere I got really upset then manned up & he was fine long as I was looking straight into his eyes & holding him๐Ÿ’– yes my mate will help when she can ๐Ÿ‘had couple other people who were all like "oh yes we'll walk/ cycle" out with you but was all talk I gave up asking there's not that many people I trust & would rather wait & do stuff safely with someone I can trust๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธgot a bit down thinking I'm letting him down but got fenced off bit in front of field that faces onto road (so he not near front gate horses in field next door got fed some crap over last couple years with extra walkers etc) there he can see world going by, combiners, flashing lights, fireworks, they don't seem phase him๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•

Went back to edit or delete but it won't let me, apologies for going on about rubbish I realise how annoying it is, a good new year to all x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just shared this on another thread but thought it would be rude not to share here too :LOL:
I may be biased but I think he is the most handsomest, goodest boy ๐Ÿ˜ :LOL:
VSJM7688.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Over enthusiastic cleaning of this magnificent tail leads me to suspect slippers are needed as a furball incoming๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฃ
20220110_090224.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I captured daytime moon earlier. Ignore the butterfly stickers, we had to put them on to stop pigeons flying into the window ๐Ÿคฃ
20220112_144540.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I did post him on the Alice Evans thread. This is Zeus my ex feral cat from a feral colony in St Helenโ€™s. Itโ€™s taken a year of blood sweat and tears from us both for him to realise I wonโ€™t hurt him and heโ€™s safe. He is now a cuddle bug and an inside couch potato cat. He did being an outside cat for 5 years so I think heโ€™s over it!

Attachments

• Heart
Loving the pussy cat photos in this thread ๐Ÿฅฐ
When I go into the city I take some seed for the pigeons, I love when they all land on me ๐Ÿฅฐ
IMG_20200303_134639.jpg

• Heart