Share Photos of Pets/Wildlife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want of of those!πŸ’•

Can't keep up in other thread atm still trying come to terms with recent cat loss & can't seem to be arsed about much that involves reality🀣. But here's a couple of cuties, my youngest two, both orphaned, they adopted each otherπŸ₯°
View attachment 908027
Love your precious babies!!! Sorry for your recent loss :( ... This is my third tortoiseshell (among many cats who have accepted me as their human) - I often see your torti's expression in my furbaby...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Love your precious babies!!! Sorry for your recent loss :( ... This is my third tortoiseshell (among many cats who have accepted me as their human) - I often see your torti's expression in my furbaby...
LOVE your tortie, and your profile pic. 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This was my beautiful dog Finn πŸ’• he got put down 6 years ago but I miss him everyday. He’s left a big mark in my heart 😒 I grew up with him, I got him when I was 6 and he was a big part of my life, sometimes all I had at my darkest times! I miss him so much. He was such a character

EE3DAF43-A05B-433B-8569-C165596B34CE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hey all,
I lost my baby last Christmas - and he really was my baby. He was the most loving, spirited cat I have ever met. Tragically he was hit by a car one afternoon and our neighbours knocked on the door. I didn't just cry, I wailed. For days. We buried him in the garden with his favourite red toy and a letter from me telling him that mummy loves him so so much. I don't think I'll ever get over it.
I'm now thinking about getting a new cat. My housemate, who has a cat, is moving out so there is room for a newbie! The only thing is, I'm going to be flying from London - Los Angeles OR New York City next year to live permanently (I'm still deciding!). I'm worried about taking a cat on a flight for that long and would never ever want to put them in the cargo hold. I've heard horrible stories of pets dying down there.
Does anyone have experience with this? I know some airlines do allow pets to travel with you under the seat on transatlantic flights, but I'm worried about how traumatic it might be for the cat and would like to know what the risk is. I might be being overbearing when it's not really an issue at all, but not sure.

View attachment 908471
My older daughter (lives/works in international locations) adopted 2 cats while living/working in Shanghai (many years ago). She had her sister fly there for the sole purpose of transporting them in the cabin to the US (only 1 animal per passport). Those same 2 cats were then flown to Abu Dhabi. Next destination was Lusaka, Zambia, and now recently in a different European country. If I recall correctly, each animal had some sort of 'passport'. Her furbabies stayed in the cabin each in their own kennel. I worked in the airline industry when my children were young and did use cargo space to transport our pets but never during extreme high or low temperatures. Good luck and remember that you can always adopt after your move!!

Reactions: 4
Hey all,
I lost my baby last Christmas - and he really was my baby. He was the most loving, spirited cat I have ever met. Tragically he was hit by a car one afternoon and our neighbours knocked on the door. I didn't just cry, I wailed. For days. We buried him in the garden with his favourite red toy and a letter from me telling him that mummy loves him so so much. I don't think I'll ever get over it.
I'm now thinking about getting a new cat. My housemate, who has a cat, is moving out so there is room for a newbie! The only thing is, I'm going to be flying from London - Los Angeles OR New York City next year to live permanently (I'm still deciding!). I'm worried about taking a cat on a flight for that long and would never ever want to put them in the cargo hold. I've heard horrible stories of pets dying down there.
Does anyone have experience with this? I know some airlines do allow pets to travel with you under the seat on transatlantic flights, but I'm worried about how traumatic it might be for the cat and would like to know what the risk is. I might be being overbearing when it's not really an issue at all, but not sure.

View attachment 908471
So sorry for the cruel lossπŸ«‚even harder to accept😰. I'm same I can't foster. I would agree with others about waiting till you relocate? I don't have any experience travelling with animals but I'd be needing to be sedated myself with worry. Hoping that when you're ready the right little person finds youπŸ™πŸ˜˜πŸ«‚

Omg that's a gorgeous haughty tortie! πŸ₯°

The other thread makes my head spin atm😱so here's a pic of Mr Darkness (as in Hello darkness my old friend) he's about 15 now he used to ride on my old horses back for shits & giggles 🀭him & Mrs d had a lot of naughty babies this year which is why he's looking so smug!
20211103_092953.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Haha I call it making puddings πŸ˜‚
I called it Sookle face or Sooklin'! :ROFLMAO:
Cross between suckle and sook which is Scottish for being all cuddly, like "you're a right sook" :ROFLMAO: ❀

Mate, your 13 kilogram arse does NOT fit on that paper bag. Bless. View attachment 913731
I may not fits, but I still sits! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

They are awesome cats! What are they like personality wise? Do you need an enclosed garden? Fascinated by Maine Coons and would love to know more!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
OMG that is adorable! The Capybara is like "little to the right.... do my belly.... little bit left" bliss face ❀

@Penguin86 I feel like we are all playing chase with each other between the three threads :ROFLMAO: I've left you a message in Turds but didn't tag you x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2