Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveitme

VIP Member
The children’s bedroom is so depressing. It’s so bland & bare, the ugly brown rug on the floor. Instead of spending a fortune on outfits & treatments for herself she should buy a tin of paint, some colourful duvets & a nice suitable rug.
its like a care home bedroom.Well the whole thing is very old peoples home tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Helliebella

VIP Member
That bedroom is grim. Shannon doesn’t give two fucks if the kids like it or not as long as it fits her aesthetic.

teaqween

Chatty Member
Her kids are English travellers because “you are what your dad is” so is she Turkish then ???

Munchiebox

There are traveller children all over TikTok in skimpy, tight clothing. It may not be a ‘traveller thing’ but it’s clearly not that frowned upon. I saw a video the other day and it was the little girls bday and the silk pjs were so tight you could see everything, why not just get her a bigger size?
I'm in Ireland and 99% of travellers here wear hardly anything!!

ohdoris

VIP Member
She’s just had her Boobs done & dresses like a hooker when she goes out - I’d say she has her own insecurities herself.
Her attack is always to go for someone’s looks / weight. Shows how uneducated she is to think that a woman is to be judged on her weight, if she washes her chicken & if she uses a mop or not !

Rackley123

Chatty Member
I don’t know if she’s deleted the video from last night, basically saying that anyone that leaves a ‘hate’ comment is a ‘fat greasy mess’ sitting behind a phone… girl, sometimes you could fry an egg off your forehead when you’re recording yourself with the amount of sweat glistening on your face. “Everything I do is out of spite” except when you saw articles of your husband posted on here and had a breakdown and said you was gonna post shit through everyone’s letterbox through finding our IP addresses 😂 the girl is an absolute fool

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Fifah1907

VIP Member
It’s a joke how much people know about her children’s personal goings on.
Traveller history is so cool and interesting, like tell people more about your culture, where you come from, instead of sitting on TikTok calling everyone else dirty and immoral and practically sharing your child’s medical records
I follow an American couple who have 3 kids and the wife is pregnant with their 4 - they tell funny sides of parenting etc and they’re some of my favourite creators but I realised the other day that I don’t have a clue what their kids look like. They’ve got about a million followers on TT and I think 3/4 of that on insta so it’s not as if they’re failing - shows it can be done!

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I don't believe, for a second, that Billy doesn't eat. He eats enough calories because she gives him junk food every day, he eats chocolate bars and pastries each day. She just doesn't put the hard work in to make sure he eats healthily. I'm not saying ARFID doesn't exist, it definitely does, I just don't think Billy has it but she says he does for content

Helliebella

VIP Member
She’ll be in Jamaica so she won’t give a shit if he’s ok long as she’s having a good time. Out of sight out of mind. Selfish twat

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
As with a lot of these “creators” they are very lonely people with no friends in real life. Shannon appears to stay home all day every day, she’s a very angry person and people probably don’t want to be around her in real life.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The children’s bedroom is so depressing. It’s so bland & bare, the ugly brown rug on the floor. Instead of spending a fortune on outfits & treatments for herself she should buy a tin of paint, some colourful duvets & a nice suitable rug.

Rackley123

Chatty Member
Kathleen Rooney puts her baby in a bikini too. It must be a traveller thing but honestly they look so brain dead posting pictures on the internet. You point it out to them but they’re that fucking thick they don’t get it.
Definitely not a traveller thing, that’s a massive no no in our community.

nichew

VIP Member
I have a child with severe learning difficulties and autism. For me it’s more that she’d been discussing Billy’s food refusal for some time on the lead up to the holiday, how he basically wasn’t eating anything, how frail he was and how worried she was about his physical and mental health. She gave the impression that the situation was very urgent. I don’t think you need to be a parent of a disabled child or even a parent at all to question why his parents would leave the country when he was that poorly. Personally, I’d have used the money to get my child help but I appreciate that’s my choice and not everyone has to feel the same.
I wouldn’t fuck off and leave my dog if he needed me home never mind my child

• Heart