Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello its me

VIP Member
Holy shit her eyelashes are extra bad this time! They look bloody awful, her eyes are bound to feel so heavy

Reactions: 12

ruerue

The way she makes her coffee, stirs it, holds it with both hands and then drinks with her piss in the snow eyes closed, really really rubs me up the wrong way. Sends shivers down my spine 🫠😅

• Haha

HaventAClue

VIP Member
The fact she’s put up a tiktok her daughter wants to make with her. She picks a sexually suggestive song and has it focused on her the whole time with her big Richmond sausage lips. Shannon - that’s giving no.nc.e vibes love! She really is one ugly fuck and needs to realise that she’s not as gorgeous as she thinks she is.

• Heart

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
She’s obviously not coping with the kids she got. Hopefully no more 🫣.
Where’s her Wolverine husband in all this drama?!

Hello its me

VIP Member
I don't believe, for a second, that Billy doesn't eat. He eats enough calories because she gives him junk food every day, he eats chocolate bars and pastries each day. She just doesn't put the hard work in to make sure he eats healthily. I'm not saying ARFID doesn't exist, it definitely does, I just don't think Billy has it but she says he does for content
You don't have to have ARFID to have extreme eating issues and dieticians don't give a rats ass what a person eats as long as they're getting calories I was literally told to give my child copious amounts of chocolate to get her calories in. Also most people with ARFID have safe foods that aren't junk foods and will eat them happily enough ect so there will be some foods hell eat maybe just not what she wants him too

• Heart

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
For someone who doesn’t eat Mc’ds and only has it when she’s starving, she’s done alright having it twice for breakfast this week 😂

• Haha

Loveitme

VIP Member
I don’t know if she’s deleted the video from last night, basically saying that anyone that leaves a ‘hate’ comment is a ‘fat greasy mess’ sitting behind a phone… girl, sometimes you could fry an egg off your forehead when you’re recording yourself with the amount of sweat glistening on your face. “Everything I do is out of spite” except when you saw articles of your husband posted on here and had a breakdown and said you was gonna post shit through everyone’s letterbox through finding our IP addresses 😂 the girl is an absolute fool
fat greasy mess yet looks like shes just done a 8 hr shift in the burger van.
Hahaha so true! she shit herself .More like everything she posts is because shes an angry little woman with her own weight issues.

• Haha

Gossipgoat

Her sister doesn’t live with her.

She got caught out neglecting her autistic son and said ‘what if my sister lives with me?’ ‘You don’t know who lives in my house’ as damage control. Her kids were unattended end of story.
---
also you don’t whistle at cats daft cow. Everyone knows cats respond to psssp psssssssp 😂

Gossipgoat

I really do think her husband doesn’t live with her. Why is she fixing bath panels and doing silicone round the edges and not her husband? Nothing wrong with women doing DIY but Shannon doesn’t strike me as being the modern woman 😂

Rackley123

Chatty Member
exactly this!
like why is she telling us ! she is a loser having to use her kids medical needs for content .
Exactly. Would she go up to a random stranger in the street and start telling them about her children’s medical needs? No, she wouldn’t, so why do it online for thousands to see? I see on another thread before about someone saying that some SEN mums on TikTok exploit their children the most and I agree. There’s a huge difference between raising awareness and then invading your children’s privacy. Respects everyone’s privacy apart from her babies. Zero morals

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I’d take what you see on TikTok with a pinch of salt tbh.
Yes a lot of it is for content…I also used to watch gypsy queen pashy who when it suits her claims she can’t read or write but seems to have no trouble in some of her videos when she’s receiving gifts with messages. She also pretends she cleans all day using old fashioned methods…while she’s scrubbing something with mud, she’ll say “back in the day when I was a kid that’s all there was, we didn’t have detergent” She’s 40.🤣

• Haha

teaqween

Chatty Member
She addressed the custard asking why we care. Her argument was that it doesn’t change the nutrients 🤦🏼‍♀️ no but a bottle at 2 full of sugar will rot his poor teeth out his head. Maybe check what a dentist has to say 🙄 he’ll be a lot worse off for rotten teeth than not having the calories from custard

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
The only bad thing the nurse said was to take Lizzie off her night time bottle 😭😭 I’m sure that’s all she said. My 2.5 year old still takes a bottle of milk to bed and not once has that been an issue.I’m sure the nurse had different concerns 🤣