Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s brain dead and should have stayed at school. She’s got this sense of self entitlement that she’s better than everyone else no wonder she’s got no friends.

Reactions: 18
“Shes dressed appropriately”
1.shes not 1 and in a 2 piece so practically underwear 2.to a person who isn’t attracted to kids yes it looks semi harmless but people who are attracted to kids don’t think the same way we do. It’s hard to watch people exploit their kids directly to pedos
I don’t think she realises pedophiles don’t care what your child is wearing! Just the same way rapists don’t care what you’re wearing! She needs to educate herself on internet safety, talks about how strict her gran was but she clearly wasn’t strict enough on her as she’s not got a clue about safety at all. She needs to spend time educating herself rather than clapping back to strangers online, such a waste of her time.

I don’t imagine the girls or Billy will appreciate seeing themselves on the internet in nappies, bikinis, bodysuits covered in food, Billy’s private health issues spread all over the internet for her to use for attention. Absolutely vile, there will be things she doesn’t share and she doesn’t share private information about her husband but will about her kids? She has no respect for them at all, she captioned one of her videos “I can’t believe I own them 3 babies” and the way she talks about Billy, you can tell she’ll be one of those poisonous boy mum’s 🙄 She thinks the kids are her own property and she can do what she wants but soon enough they’ll start saying no and knock the camera out her hand. Your kids aren’t “owned” Shannon! They are the only little people who deserve respect & privacy.
---
I agree. It’s absolutely disgusting that people try to flip the narrative of ‘you’re wrong for thinking that way’ when it’s basic safety. She’s had plenty of people saying they’ve seen her out and about when she’s got the children with her. Strangers she doesn’t know telling her they love seeing her children, asking to see them. That’s bleeping strange.
Exactly! Someone commented on the park video too saying “Wow didn’t realise you were that local, I’m in ***”. I’ve recognised where people are on TikTok before and never say a word as I don’t want to out their location. Someone else said “Love this park” so I assume she also lives nearby, I just find it creepy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I had such a sinking feeling when I saw the bikini post so exploitative. Also what's the point taking photos for a first birthday months before she's one I would like photos when my child is actually one to be reflective of how they are at that stage

Reactions: 9
How can people say something along the lines of 'if you think like this, you're the scary one'. When I was a child, my parents told me what I couldn't wear, I wouldn't have been dressed in a bikini at that age because they both knew knew what was out there. They also taught me about stranger danger, they told me not to follow anyone with sweets or puppies. When I got a bit older, I wasn't allowed to wear anything revealing or any makeup. They weren't perverts for being afraid for my safety. What a load of nonsense it is to say the people thinking of a child's safety are the weirdos

Reactions: 16
She’s brain dead and should have stayed at school. She’s got this sense of self entitlement that she’s better than everyone else no wonder she’s got no friends.
Ironically she said she did stay in school so I don’t understand why if she’s so traditional in her culture she didn’t leave year 6 like she’s planning on doing with her own kids?

Reactions: 10
If she’s so traditional and old fashioned why is she giving her kids chocolate on Good Friday of all days 🤷‍♀️

Iv come to the conclusion Shannon is just absolutely brain dead thick or she just doesn’t care. How I wish the world wasn’t full of these evil people and we could see these innocent pics and baby’s and not think who else is viewing them not so innocently! However it is not, the world is a scary bleeping place and let me tell you no amount of money on gods green earth could anyone pay me to exploit my child. I’d rather be broke thanks! But then again Shannon you rekon ur so well off you could just quit tik tok, so do it? Or keep ur kids of there? No u won’t will you because quite clearly views and £ is all you want. I feel sorry for those children I wonder what there dad makes off all off this? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Even if the dirty wrongens online didn’t exist I still wouldn’t post pics of my kids like that or air their business/medical issues. Absolutely no chance, if I tit myself on the living room rug I wouldn’t want everyone knowing and I’d expect my kid wouldn’t either. Shes no boundaries whatsoever

Reactions: 17
Even if the dirty wrongens online didn’t exist I still wouldn’t post pics of my kids like that or air their business/medical issues. Absolutely no chance, if I tit myself on the living room rug I wouldn’t want everyone knowing and I’d expect my kid wouldn’t either. Shes no boundaries whatsoever
Yes !!! Exactly !!! Would she tell a random stranger in the middle of tesco about her kids illnesses etc. her and all the other mam need to stop exploiting their children to the whole worls

Reactions: 7
Watching Shannon's tiktok is like watching a slow motion car crash. Its brilliant 🤣

Reactions: 6
Yes !!! Exactly !!! Would she tell a random stranger in the middle of tesco about her kids illnesses etc. her and all the other mam need to stop exploiting their children to the whole worls
aye if they offered her a tenner and a bit of attention.
---
Can’t Lizzie sit up on her own? How old is she now?
she said she couldnt sit up and got comments saying she should tell her gp to be on the safe side and make sure nothing is wrong .Then the next day she decided she could sit up after all .

Reactions: 7
I mean her own husband can’t stand to be around her so it says it all don’t it

Reactions: 1
I get that travellers like to dress their girls in pretty dresses on certain occasions but surely those girls would’ve been much better in some leggings and a hoodie. Who the hell wants to wear a puffy yellow dress and long wool coat with little white shoes to a bleeping zoo? Shannon won’t have let Lilly have fun in case she gets dirty and lizzie can’t be comfy sat in the pushchair all day in that outfit either. She’s so selfish. It’s all about what she wants and what looks good to her rather than what’s best for her kids. See billy was dressed appropriately though

Reactions: 13
The amount of saves on that video is frightening. There’s not even any music so why is it being saved?! My daughter will not be wearing a bikini until she’s older enough to make that decision, and at least 15-16 years old.