Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s saying she had her boobs done in Harley street 🤣🤣 she wishes
There’s Harley Street Medical Group which have clinics up and down the country. Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle etc they rent rooms in random buildings to see their patients and then use local private hospital theatres.
I know they use spire Hospital theatres.

I haven’t watched her TikTok as I cringe too much but is she not meaning Harley street medical group as opposed to actual Harley street? She probably thinks it’s the same thing.

Reactions: 10
Why does she think she’s the hardest person in the world 😂 ‘I ain’t the one’ is she a gangster or something lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she think she’s the hardest person in the world 😂 ‘I ain’t the one’ is she a gangster or something lmao
remember when she threatened half of us on this thread before xmas saying we were getting dog tit sent to our houses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It will rile her up something rotten that she doesn’t know who any of us are who comment on here 😂 she shouldn’t go on like she’s 10 men on social media whilst advertising how much of a terrible mother she is then we wouldn’t have anything to comment on

Reactions: 8
Its a silly little half breed wannabe who as no idea about parenting her children

Reactions: 9
LOL, where did she say that?
She’s deleted the comment now surprise surprise 😂- it was on her ‘first time cooking a meal in the camper’ someone in the comments asked where she had her surgery as she wanted hers done and she said Harley Street 😂 wish I ss now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she washes her chicken / meat but not her fish. Fish seems way dirtier to me.
---
Weirdos who wash chicken too
Actually, for those in my family (Caribbean) it’s not “weirdos” it’s more cultural and tradition - to tenderise the meat and remove slime etc.
I don’t because I’m a lazy witch, unless I’m cooking in a slow cooker as I hate the way the slimy bits of chicken go.

Reactions: 9
The fact she’s still got her sleeping in a next to me crib when she’s nearly 1 and over weight

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The fact she’s still got her sleeping in a next to me crib when she’s nearly 1 and over weight
I'm surprised she hasn't put the baby in with her sister and got the star child, Billy in the next to me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm surprised she hasn't put the baby in with her sister and got the star child, Billy in the next to me
My granddaughter is 7 months and there’s no way she would be able to still be in her next to me as she pulls herself up

I dont think Lizzie could hold her own weight. unfortunately think it will be a while before shes pulling up and cruising

Reactions: 13
I dont think Lizzie could hold her own weight. unfortunately think it will be a while before shes pulling up and cruising
Not only that, but Shannon brags constantly about how chunky Lizzie is, yet the weight limit for a next to me crib is 9kg which Lizzie is probably double that. Such a great mother putting her baby at risk of a crib collapsing 🙄

Reactions: 13
Someone commented under her video asking if she finds it hard eating solid foods after getting the sleeve?

• Haha