Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bunny isn’t allowed inside either she said the cat is to be an outdoor cat so I’m sure it’ll be turfed out at the first opportunity too
she has a rabbit?oh my days ,I dread to think how its cared for .Rabbits are hard work,delicate animals that have health issues at the drop of a hat.People sometimes think theyre a good starter pet but theyre a lot of work.What does she do when jts cold ? and where is its run and enclosure,bet its tiny
---
shannon fat shames her everyday
true.Maybe stop dressing your kids up like dolls and filming them for any tom dick or harry on the internet to criticise or worse

Reactions: 9
She fat shames women in her comments all the time if they say something she doesn’t like or will insult their mothers . She also calls lizzie her ‘fat girl’ a lot, so her followers are that dim witted that they’ll follow suit. For someone that hated their weight and basically starved themselves to get slim, I don’t understand her logic of insulting someone else’s weight.

Reactions: 13
The child is porky, I know you shouldn’t say it but it’s true! Stop parading your kids on social media for content Shannon. She’s so easy to wind up it’s gas

Reactions: 13
so she uses two of likely her biggest triggers ,her weight and the fact her mum is no longet with her to try and insult other people ,shes pathetic

Reactions: 10
Going back to the cat… I used to have an outdoor cat and most people do which isn’t a problem but I just can’t help but think why get so many animals just to lock/keep them out?

Reactions: 6
wheres she going in the camper with those clothes on monday ,maldives ?Its bloody freezing

Reactions: 5
Going back to the cat… I used to have an outdoor cat and most people do which isn’t a problem but I just can’t help but think why get so many animals just to lock/keep them out?
i think with cats,they just do their own thing and you just have to go along with it .Ive had a cat that was an indoor cat,literally wouldnt step foot over my door and then obv the majority like to go out ,some are hardly home etc.But you cant just get a cat and decide its living outside ,I think its cruel and why bother .
---
Euro Disney
i thought that was a seperate trip

Reactions: 6
Yeah it is. She probably off to London or something

Reactions: 3
Absolutely agree, I just think it’s so unfair. Might as well have stayed with the original owners/breeders if that’s the case

Reactions: 4
She’s painted Lizzie’s nails for that photo shoot & she’s put dangly strawberry earrings in her ears. I think I’ve seen it all now, The poor baby is one year old I hate shit like this, it just feels very wrong.

Reactions: 25
Fair enough if you want to do a photo shoot with your child like this and keep the videos and pictures for yourself, but to post that poor child online in a bikini for all sorts to see?! She’s a shit parent! The day that laws come into place to protect children being posted online needs to hurry

Reactions: 19
That’s baby looks like something straight out the grinch and her bare belly and back in this photos is ridiculous. Totally inappropriate outfit for a child what was she thinking.

Reactions: 9
Kathleen Rooney puts her baby in a bikini too. It must be a traveller thing but honestly they look so brain dead posting pictures on the internet. You point it out to them but they’re that fucking thick they don’t get it.

Reactions: 7
118 saves absolutely deplorable it makes me sick all those sick perverts getting a kick out of a helpless child that didn’t ask for her mom to parade her like that

Reactions: 20
Cannot stand this woman smh
Goes on about morals and respecting her husbands privacy yet she’ll show her 1 year old dressed like that and tell the world that her son is smearing his poo. I honestly cba with these “TikTok mums” at all cos the way they’ll exploit their kids, violate any privacy and boundaries for money before they’ll get a fuckin job is just horrid

Reactions: 21