Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
I don’t know I just seen her video on tik tok and she mentioned she was looking after her sil baby. Vivian Britton or could still be McDonagh
Omg I had no idea that was her SIL. I’m guessing her sister must have the other 2 then perhaps

Reactions: 1

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Isn’t it just, teen mums say the same thing or same sex etc etc people need to realise it’s not only happening to them and stop having a victim complex. My child has had seizures now for 2.5 years and has been discharged from epilepsy services with a letter to say when I have video proof of seizures they’ll reassess EVERYONE is affected by the short staffing and the fact half of the employees don’t actually care enough to be in there job
This is what I’m saying - our kids have serious medical issues that need addressing that can literally be life or death - and we are being fobbed off …like ALL of us. I’m glad her kids dont have serious illness don’t get me wrong I’m just saying that even the most ‘severe’ of patients aren’t really getting the adequate care needed.

nichew

VIP Member
Wait as in her sister in law or actual sister? And did she lose a pregnancy or born baby? So sad :(
Her sister and a baby boy just coming 12 weeks old
---
Wouldn’t surprise me if she stayed and finished her holiday tbh
Tbf on her I don’t think getting a flight back to England will be as easy as if she was somewhere like Spain.
Hope the travel company they’ve gone with are doing all they can to get her back
---
She's trying to get a flight..
Hope they can get her on one. I’ve just said I bet it won’t be as simple as getting back from Spain

Last edited:

MummyL

She is an actual joke! How about you get out of your pit and look after your autistic child! She has bought a safety gate so she doesn’t have to deal with him 🤦🏽‍♀️

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
Attempted murder aside though we all know she is married and it doesn’t mean she has to pretend he just doesn’t exist 😂