Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisy9999

She posted once that he wasn’t going to be at the birth of lizzie I’m sure. Can anyone confirm? It may be a traveller thing but it’s really sad to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I think she looks great to be honest, I think she’d look even better with a trendy hair cut (I know that’s not traveller style) but curios to know if she’s had a breast lift as it looks like she has the scarring for one
She's had a boob job

MummyL

i think with cats,they just do their own thing and you just have to go along with it .Ive had a cat that was an indoor cat,literally wouldnt step foot over my door and then obv the majority like to go out ,some are hardly home etc.But you cant just get a cat and decide its living outside ,I think its cruel and why bother .
---

i thought that was a seperate trip
Yeah it is. She probably off to London or something 😂

• Haha
100% that cat will be shut outside as soon as it scratches the furniture or knocks an ornament over 🙈

Some dogs are very well suited outside. Working dogs, or most that aren't show breeds often prefer it. As long as they've shelter, food and water, they are happy.

I can't speak for Shannon because I don't know their ser up, but from my own experience
Pretty sure it's a cockapoo or something similar so not a working dog.

babbaboom

It all feels really put on. My mum was born and raised in Dublin but that doesn’t make me Irish, I was born and raised in Scotland.
Exactly. My son was born here in England - he’s English with a British passport despite having 2 Irish parents.

Loveitme

VIP Member
This woman is the biggest most nastiest narc on that app! She really thinks shes someone special. Shes trailer trash, literally! Shes an old fashioned dirty cook with her pink sausage coddle 🤢she bites your head off for asking a simple question, shes like nana bee, total witch! I laugh when people say she looks like Julia Roberts hahahah yeah if julia roberts was a meth head. And while i’m here I mays well say her shally is fly infested and she needs to learn portion control for her weans
this is the best post in ages 🤣
pink sausage coddle 🤣🤣
if julia roberts was a meth head 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
100 percent she would of. I’m on a big group on Facebook for parents with children on the spectrum. One of the parents put something on a couple of weeks ago. Along the lines of when she took her daughter for her last appointment for her diagnoses. The peadtrician was more concerned about the child’s weight rather than the autism diagnosis. I only have two children and they was twins so both was small babies and toddlers , but if my baby was that big and it was hindering there movement. Which it clearly is because the video I seen the other day the child was struggling to shuffle, id be concerned, and also my child had bottles for quite a long time. Looking back I think it was more sensory,because all he used to was bite on the teet tbh , but no one said anything to me
Exactly. I had my 4 year old at the time for a check up and she was in no way heavy or over weight and was in 4-5 aged clothes and the nurse said she was borderline obese and wanted to refer me to a dietitian I politely declined because we didn’t need to see one so I highly doubt nothing was to Shannon about her child’s weight.