Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helliebella

VIP Member
She went on holiday with him though didn’t she?
---
She went on holiday with him though didn’t she?

Reactions: 3

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
A lot of us have moved with the times. My mother and father were very traditional and were strict, but they didn’t stop us from wanting to do things we loved, so my sister became a midwife and I have my own baking business. I’d take what you see on TikTok with a pinch of salt tbh.
That's really interesting, I didn't know from the videos if they were allowed to do what they wanted. From hers it seems the boy gets everything and the girl gets a husband and her mums fine china

Daisy9999

From a traveller family and my dad wouldn’t be there until after the baby was born then he would wait outside and see the baby the same time others were allowed to
I thought as much! That’s really sad I think, of course different cultures have different ways but a father should want to see his child be born,

Friendsfanatic2022

Does her sister have tiktok?
The original post on her Facebook had photos of her sister on it and she’s since removed them/made them friends only so I assume not. I think she’s removed it to protect her privacy which is absolutely fair enough.

Edited to add - They were all gone last night apart from the top post but they’re somehow back now. My mistake!

gail2611

Ffs I just wrote a massive reply and accidentally deleted it

Basically toddlers rarely get asd diagnosis so young unless they are severely affected, Billy clearly isn't.
Especially toddlers with known hearing issues, it's the 1st thing they check to rule out an explanation for speech or communication difficulties.
Private diagnosis is now widely accepted, the NHS are increasingly using private providers such as owl and healios to assess and diagnose on their behalf.
On her billy appointment update she seemed pissed? Or maybe it's just she's lying through her back teeth.
this is soo true. My son had hearing tests done first to rule that out. As he was prone to ear infection and my brother had grommets and tubes as a kid. My son has only just been diagnosed with autism and he’s 13 in August. Unless you’re non verbal and severely autistic. It’s hard to get a diagnosis soo young