Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveitme

VIP Member
strange thing to say take a night time bottle off a just turned 1 year old .For what reason ? Find me a 12 month old who doesnt have a bedtime bottle
and weight wasnt mentioned but taking a bed time bottle away was ? pull the other one

Reactions: 4

Helliebella

VIP Member
The children’s bedroom is so depressing. It’s so bland & bare, the ugly brown rug on the floor. Instead of spending a fortune on outfits & treatments for herself she should buy a tin of paint, some colourful duvets & a nice suitable rug.
She will never do that cos the trailer has to be aesthetically pleasing to her. It’s all about Shannon remember.

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Some people are estimating that royal crown derby was about 10k?? Surely not, how the fuck does she have that kind of money? If it was that much then shes got more money than sense!
I had a spare 10 before a meeting and did some tallying - assuming the frames are around £700 (couldn't find them online and went by similar prices) it comes to around £10,495😮

• Sick

AB3

VIP Member
After watching her food shopping video, I'm fucking amazed.
Other than the veg, my kids would eat about 3 things.

For all she says she cooks, there's fuck all there that doesn't just need reheating.

Rackley123

Chatty Member
I watched her video about the lamb doner. She said she would cut it into “Tin” slices which I accept is an Irish accent, but then pronounced things. Surely they would be pronounced the same way? I just think she over emphasises certain worlds to sound more Irish, to back up her narrative in her heritage etc.
Same as when she says ‘Bart’ for bath, then says it like ‘Barth’ in the next sentence 🤔

Helliebella

VIP Member
Those lips are shocking. She needs a new filler person. I could do a better job with zero training or knowledge

MummyL

2 carrots is a snack!
It's 190 quid cos it's all premade. Why so much juice?
Exactly. Also why is she buying semi skimmed milk for Billy? if she is so worried about he’s eating habits etc. I’m almost certain she makes it up as she goes along

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
This woman is the biggest most nastiest narc on that app! She really thinks shes someone special. Shes trailer trash, literally! Shes an old fashioned dirty cook with her pink sausage coddle 🤢she bites your head off for asking a simple question, shes like nana bee, total witch! I laugh when people say she looks like Julia Roberts hahahah yeah if julia roberts was a meth head. And while i’m here I mays well say her shally is fly infested and she needs to learn portion control for her weans
Julia roberts at the start was of pretty woman.. hooker

• Haha

hinchsumz

YESS! I know like wtf🤣🤣? Privilege to who! Shes an absolute idiot! She should use some of her “influencer” money and get an exterminator in for them flies rather than having them manky sticky strip things hanging from her ceiling 🤢🤢…..tramp
The thing that done me was when she said it’s a privilege for content creators to show their lives on TikTok and for people to see it 😭😂
[/QUOTE

• Haha