Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people are estimating that royal crown derby was about 10k?? Surely not, how the duck does she have that kind of money? If it was that much then shes got more money than sense!

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if she’s deleted the video from last night, basically saying that anyone that leaves a ‘hate’ comment is a ‘fat greasy mess’ sitting behind a phone… girl, sometimes you could fry an egg off your forehead when you’re recording yourself with the amount of sweat glistening on your face. “Everything I do is out of spite” except when you saw articles of your husband posted on here and had a breakdown and said you was gonna post tit through everyone’s letterbox through finding our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 😂 the girl is an absolute fool
fat greasy mess yet looks like shes just done a 8 hr shift in the burger van.
Hahaha so true! she tit herself .More like everything she posts is because shes an angry little woman with her own weight issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The only bad thing the nurse said was to take Lizzie off her night time bottle 😭😭 I’m sure that’s all she said. My 2.5 year old still takes a bottle of milk to bed and not once has that been an issue.I’m sure the nurse had different concerns 🤣

The only bad thing the nurse said was to take Lizzie off her night time bottle 😭😭 I’m sure that’s all she said. My 2.5 year old still takes a bottle of milk to bed and not once has that been an issue.I’m sure the nurse had different concerns 🤣
100 percent she would of. I’m on a big group on Facebook for parents with children on the spectrum. One of the parents put something on a couple of weeks ago. Along the lines of when she took her daughter for her last appointment for her diagnoses. The peadtrician was more concerned about the child’s weight rather than the autism diagnosis. I only have two children and they was twins so both was small babies and toddlers , but if my baby was that big and it was hindering there movement. Which it clearly is because the video I seen the other day the child was struggling to shuffle, id be concerned, and also my child had bottles for quite a long time. Looking back I think it was more sensory,because all he used to was bite on the teet tbh , but no one said anything to me

Reactions: 5
I’ve never seen a girl who is so in love with herself and literally thinks her tit don’t stink!!!
cries wolf when someone dare mentioned her looks hair weight kids etc etc …..but will easily come for the looks kids etc of anyone who dare question or innocently ask something the old trollop don’t like!!!

100% their money is being laundered / dodgy …amount she spends on food shopping , birthday cakes , deliveries and now tea sets ….is not normal!!!

that child is grotesquely overweight I’m sorry chunk rolls yes are cute but that baby is obese!

she strikes me as such a lazy mum tbh ….considering her child like mine is on the spectrum ….in terms of what she is feeding them it’s all tit and really not helping the symptoms at all!

I bet she has no girl mates she seems like such hard work constant competition, comparing, jealousy and I bet she is a right attention seeker when she is out

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 vile vile women

Reactions: 16
strange thing to say take a night time bottle off a just turned 1 year old .For what reason ? Find me a 12 month old who doesnt have a bedtime bottle
and weight wasnt mentioned but taking a bed time bottle away was ? pull the other one

Reactions: 4
Not too long ago Shannon posted that Lizzie had drunk almost 4 pints of cows milk during the night, maybe it was the 4 pint bottle the health visitor was referring to?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
100 percent she would of. I’m on a big group on Facebook for parents with children on the spectrum. One of the parents put something on a couple of weeks ago. Along the lines of when she took her daughter for her last appointment for her diagnoses. The peadtrician was more concerned about the child’s weight rather than the autism diagnosis. I only have two children and they was twins so both was small babies and toddlers , but if my baby was that big and it was hindering there movement. Which it clearly is because the video I seen the other day the child was struggling to shuffle, id be concerned, and also my child had bottles for quite a long time. Looking back I think it was more sensory,because all he used to was bite on the teet tbh , but no one said anything to me
Exactly. I had my 4 year old at the time for a check up and she was in no way heavy or over weight and was in 4-5 aged clothes and the nurse said she was borderline obese and wanted to refer me to a dietitian I politely declined because we didn’t need to see one so I highly doubt nothing was to Shannon about her child’s weight.

Reactions: 3
she strikes me as such a lazy mum tbh ….considering her child like mine is on the spectrum ….in terms of what she is feeding them it’s all tit and really not helping the symptoms at all!
While I do agree she feeds them like tit 2 of her children are on the spectrum, a large majority of people on the spectrum have foods aversions and dont have great diets due to sensory needs ect.

Food also does absolutely not make autistic traits worse and has no impact on autistic traits.

Also to add lizzie is just overweight because she's simply overfeeding her for an easy life there's absolutely noway that girl is in normal range and probably doesn't even sit on the chart anymore. The health check definitely would of told her to cut out the night time bottles because all of thr extra unnecessary calories she's consuming

• Heart
Exactly. I had my 4 year old at the time for a check up and she was in no way heavy or over weight and was in 4-5 aged clothes and the nurse said she was borderline obese and wanted to refer me to a dietitian I politely declined because we didn’t need to see one so I highly doubt nothing was to Shannon about her child’s weight.
My sister was also toldy nephew was overweight when he was four and he was referred to the school's dietitian, he didn't look in anyway fat. There's no way Lizzie's weight wasn't an issue

are her followers wrong tho ? lizzie is clearly overweight as she feeds her to keep her quiet, lolly is shoved in her room with a stair gate and billy is constantly has an ipad as she cant deal with him

Reactions: 11
Why does anyone even need to know about their medical checks? I seriously don’t understand how she can keep her surgery details to herself when she’s been asked multiple times about the procedure and recovery, but she can go in detail about her children’s medical needs. She would have 100% been told about Lizzie’s weight because as cute as she is, no way should a barely 1 year old be as big as she is.

Reactions: 15
Some people are estimating that royal crown derby was about 10k?? Surely not, how the duck does she have that kind of money? If it was that much then shes got more money than sense!
I had a spare 10 before a meeting and did some tallying - assuming the frames are around £700 (couldn't find them online and went by similar prices) it comes to around £10,495😮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
That baby is going to have serious health issues, she can barely move and looks out of breath.

Why does anyone even need to know about their medical checks? I seriously don’t understand how she can keep her surgery details to herself when she’s been asked multiple times about the procedure and recovery, but she can go in detail about her children’s medical needs. She would have 100% been told about Lizzie’s weight because as cute as she is, no way should a barely 1 year old be as big as she is.
exactly this!
like why is she telling us ! she is a loser having to use her kids medical needs for content .

exactly this!
like why is she telling us ! she is a loser having to use her kids medical needs for content .
Exactly. Would she go up to a random stranger in the street and start telling them about her children’s medical needs? No, she wouldn’t, so why do it online for thousands to see? I see on another thread before about someone saying that some SEN mums on TikTok exploit their children the most and I agree. There’s a huge difference between raising awareness and then invading your children’s privacy. Respects everyone’s privacy apart from her babies. Zero morals

I watched her video about the lamb doner. She said she would cut it into “Tin” slices which I accept is an Irish accent, but then pronounced things. Surely they would be pronounced the same way? I just think she over emphasises certain worlds to sound more Irish, to back up her narrative in her heritage etc.

Reactions: 13