Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her video about the lamb doner. She said she would cut it into “Tin” slices which I accept is an Irish accent, but then pronounced things. Surely they would be pronounced the same way? I just think she over emphasises certain worlds to sound more Irish, to back up her narrative in her heritage etc.
Same as when she says ‘Bart’ for bath, then says it like ‘Barth’ in the next sentence 🤔

Reactions: 4
A video came up on my fyp of a mum sat in her son’s room after a ‘smearing’ episode and the evidence was there on full display. No idea who the creator was because I didn’t want to watch the video but Shannon is close to overstepping the line and sharing similar videos. I would not be surprised. Firstly, disgusting. Secondly and more importantly how mortifying for the poor child, imagine his peers find the video as he gets older. It should be private and even more so because he has a disability!! What has come of the world that mums are exploiting their disabled children for their 5 minutes of fame and few quid!!!!

Reactions: 18
A video came up on my fyp of a mum sat in her son’s room after a ‘smearing’ episode and the evidence was there on full display. No idea who the creator was because I didn’t want to watch the video but Shannon is close to overstepping the line and sharing similar videos. I would not be surprised. Firstly, disgusting. Secondly and more importantly how mortifying for the poor child, imagine his peers find the video as he gets older. It should be private and even more so because he has a disability!! What has come of the world that mums are exploiting their disabled children for their 5 minutes of fame and few quid!!!!
youve won the bingo hun. shes JUST uploaded about billy smearing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I haven't noticed her rings for a while? I didn't know she had a thread on here.. do we know anything?

Reactions: 2
Holy tit her eyelashes are extra bad this time! They look bloody awful, her eyes are bound to feel so heavy

Reactions: 12
She’s obviously not coping with the kids she got. Hopefully no more 🫣.
Where’s her Wolverine husband in all this drama?!

Reactions: 12
Emotional and put 11lbs on in a month ....deffo pregnant I tink 😂 😂 😂
Definitely not pregnant, she’s said she isn’t having more kids and I do believe her. She hasn’t got the room for more kids anyway so it would be foolish to have more. She’s clearly still got an ED and turns to food for comfort when she’s stressed and struggling. She’s not long lost her nephew and I don’t think she copes with the children as well as she tries to put out that she does. I have sympathy for her on the ED and struggling front but at the same time her first thing is to body shame other people so it’s very hypocritical. She just comes across really unhappy, it doesn’t matter where she is, what she buys, how much weight she loses. She needs therapy in my opinion. Plus she drinks alcohol often and the yeast will put weight on too

Reactions: 19
Definitely not pregnant, she’s said she isn’t having more kids and I do believe her. She hasn’t got the room for more kids anyway so it would be foolish to have more. She’s clearly still got an ED and turns to food for comfort when she’s stressed and struggling. She’s not long lost her nephew and I don’t think she copes with the children as well as she tries to put out that she does. I have sympathy for her on the ED and struggling front but at the same time her first thing is to body shame other people so it’s very hypocritical. She just comes across really unhappy, it doesn’t matter where she is, what she buys, how much weight she loses. She needs therapy in my opinion. Plus she drinks alcohol often and the yeast will put weight on too
She is a miserable person and I have sympathy for the fact shes grieving a dreadful loss ,however shes always come across as miserable and bitter about something

Reactions: 16
All the alcoholic drinks are high sugar and made of pure tit. You can see in her face that she's piling it back on

Reactions: 9
She drinks blue wkd etc which is basically sugar and colouring. She seems the type to drink instead of eat to try and control the weigh but it’s not working and is so bad for her.

Reactions: 6
You know when I first saw her videos on tik tok, I actually quite liked her! She was annoying straight of the bat to me tho lol but, my god she has become unbearable!! I’m struggling to even hate watch her anymore 🤣

Reactions: 10