Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shannon, I find it more impressive when women from our community have actual jobs and businesses. You know those who actually work hard to earn a living? Not exploiting your children on the daily creating ‘content’.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That’s unfair, she is entitled to a child free holiday.
We all are but at a time when your young child is severely struggling to cope due to autism most wouldn’t or at least wouldn’t travel so far away.

Reactions: 8
Alcohol seems to be a problem for so many of the people I’ve come across on TikTok, Shannon, Nanna B, Sev for example. Many of them are lonely people who need affirmation from strangers online.

Reactions: 15
Alcohol seems to be a problem for so many of the people I’ve come across on TikTok, Shannon, Nanna B, Sev for example. Many of them are lonely people who need affirmation from strangers online.
Tik tok is starting to look like an episode of black mirror. A lot of creators aren’t right in the head, troubled in some way and dependent on attention/validation and substance misuse including alcoholism.

Reactions: 15
That’s unfair, she is entitled to a child free holiday.
100% they are but if you have a child with additional needs as she alleges billy does and potentially lolly, sorry but you don’t leave them! Children with autism need routine and stability, not to be shipped off with one of two siblings to stay with a random family member while his parents live it up in Jamaica! I have a friend with an autistic little girl and there is now way she would ever cope if her mum left her for even one night. Shannon is thinking about Shannon as usual and not what’s best for her son.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
thissinglemama or whatever shes called as well

• Heart
Reactions: 8