Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sound like I love her and seem to always be defending her on this she absolutely grates on me, but she doesn't claim to be Irish and she doesn't have an Irish accent. She's an Irish traveller with an Irish traveller accent and its easily spotted as a traveller accent as soon as you hear it. Most Irish travellers have never set foot in Ireland
She absolutely has claimed to Irish and has had fights with people on TIk toc several times about it. She says it’s her ethnicity,her mother was also born and reared in England so i don’t know how these people claim to be Irish never setting foot in the place. She has Irish routes that’s about it.

Reactions: 8
wow for what reason is she putting rusks in bottles? that’s massively dangerous
Because she has zero sense of child safety. The baby was in a next to me crib until recently and she far exceeded the weight limit, let alone being too old for it 😬

Reactions: 9
Irish Nanny tradition. Doubt it is though.
In the 80’s and early 90’s maybe. I’ve often mixed a rusk with baby milk when starting to spoon feed but that’s literally in a bowl and feeding them it not giving it in a bottle for them to lie down and drink out of which is a choking hazard.

Reactions: 6
Lord that tea set she’s just posted. She’s posed the web sight and some people in the comments have had a look and reckon it’s about £15000 😳 it’s beautiful, my god they must be loaded if she’s able to splash out that sort of money to just sit there and look pretty.

Reactions: 5
The price of the cake stands and coffee pot 😳
I find the crockery collecting amongst travellers really bizarre as they spend all that money not the even use it? And they all buy the same pattern so it’s not even like it’s a super rare one off piece etc

Reactions: 12
No wonder they're just for show, that's ridiculous
Exactly! It would suit her better to save that kind of money and buy a bigger trailer/house instead of having her boy and girl share a shoebox size room.

Reactions: 10
Probably all on credit card. She’s on her FB page and local community groups raffling off dresses from the prostitution rack. Can’t be that wealthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lord that tea set she’s just posted. She’s posed the web sight and some people in the comments have had a look and reckon it’s about £15000 😳 it’s beautiful, my god they must be loaded if she’s able to splash out that sort of money to just sit there and look pretty.
They are money laundering

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t know if she’s deleted the video from last night, basically saying that anyone that leaves a ‘hate’ comment is a ‘fat greasy mess’ sitting behind a phone… girl, sometimes you could fry an egg off your forehead when you’re recording yourself with the amount of sweat glistening on your face. “Everything I do is out of spite” except when you saw articles of your husband posted on here and had a breakdown and said you was gonna post tit through everyone’s letterbox through finding our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 😂 the girl is an absolute fool

• Haha
Reactions: 11