Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He been done for attempt murder again? Or the same one as before
I dunno. I only know of the attempted murder linked earlier, but @Kazzie20 just said that he killed someone so I’m assuming something new but I can’t imagine her being on TikTok if her husband had just killed someone

Reactions: 1
I dunno. I only know of the attempted murder linked earlier, but @Kazzie20 just said that he killed someone so I’m assuming something new but I can’t imagine her being on TikTok if her husband had just killed someone
no talking about the old event.. forgot it was attempted and not actually done
---
soz 2 young kids.. who unlike some actually spend time outside with them so brains frazzled 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Attempted murder aside though we all know she is married and it doesn’t mean she has to pretend he just doesn’t exist 😂

Reactions: 1
It’s odd because the sister in law vivien is always posting her husband who is Shannon’s husbands brother

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think she is actually pregnant? A couple of her outfit try ons lately she hasn't shown them full length, then the top and trousers one today as she started to turn it definitely looked like a baby bump then the video jump cut back to her face on. Also the eating in front of the TV comment. She's either pregnant and trying to double bluff, showing her having a sip of alcohol to throw people off or she wants people to think she is. I don't know, definitely leaning towards she is pregnant, fair enough if she has just gained some weight but that doesn't look like a food baby to me, I don't think it looks like she has gained enough overall to account for the swelling stomach.
Shes just had her nephew die suddenly and has been grieving. Not far fetched to think she has been eating more and moving less due to the circumstances. I don’t comment on other peoples bodies, or speculate on things like that but makes sense that your body changes when going through something awful like that..

Reactions: 12
I sound like I love her and seem to always be defending her on this she absolutely grates on me, but she doesn't claim to be Irish and she doesn't have an Irish accent. She's an Irish traveller with an Irish traveller accent and its easily spotted as a traveller accent as soon as you hear it. Most Irish travellers have never set foot in Ireland
Im not the biggest Shannon fan but don’t believe she is faking her accent. I grew up in a town with a huge Irish traveller population, went to school with a lot of them and still chat to them if I see them in town. Shannon’s accent sounds exactly like theirs!

Reactions: 6
The children’s bedroom is so depressing. It’s so bland & bare, the ugly brown rug on the floor. Instead of spending a fortune on outfits & treatments for herself she should buy a tin of paint, some colourful duvets & a nice suitable rug.
its like a care home bedroom.Well the whole thing is very old peoples home tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im not the biggest Shannon fan but don’t believe she is faking her accent. I grew up in a town with a huge Irish traveller population, went to school with a lot of them and still chat to them if I see them in town. Shannon’s accent sounds exactly like theirs!
I don't either, I don't sound like my normal self when I have a cold either literally sound half Scottish half English when I've a cold and I'm Irish. You can verrry easily spot an Irish traveller accent a mile off ots very distinctive

Reactions: 5
The child is porky, I know you shouldn’t say it but it’s true! Stop parading your kids on social media for content Shannon. She’s so easy to wind up it’s gas 🤣
The child is overweight, she doesnt like it but clearly stuffs the poor child up to keep her quiet, she keeps overcompensating by calling her the most beautiful girl, the best child, shes too beautiful etc, who is she trying to convince, i think its hersef, that birthday shoot of her in a bikini and those silly dangly earrings, she really doesn't give a crap about that child, why wpuld you exploit your child like that,shes a horrible mother
---
That kid is overweight in my opinion. I know she’s only a baby but still. And as for Shannon putting her in a bikini for all the world to see, well she’s a cnut. Disgusting how these influencers exploit their kids for views and likes, something needs to be done about it
Its not the childs fault and i agree with what youre saying, the child isnt chunky shes big but thats not criticising a baby, i feel sorry for the children, the failing is all on shannon

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The child is overweight, she doesnt like it but clearly stuffs the poor child up to keep her quiet, she keeps overcompensating by calling her the most beautiful girl, the best child, shes too beautiful etc, who is she trying to convince, i think its hersef, that birthday shoot of her in a bikini and those silly dangly earrings, she really doesn't give a crap about that child, why wpuld you exploit your child like that,shes a horrible mother
---

Its not the childs fault and i agree with what youre saying, the child isnt chunky shes big but thats not criticising a baby, i feel sorry for the children, the failing is all on shannon
My first child was an absolutely huge baby by 7 months she looked like she could of been 18-24 months, had lots of baby pudge yet wad still nowhere near the size of lizzie. She's going to give that girl so many health problems if she doesn't stop

Reactions: 5
---

the baby is soo overweight and it’s uncomfortable to watch, I seen a video and it was like she could hardly move her body. I don’t think she naturally a big baby , I think she’s just over fed

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have to admit the other day I was watching her and thought her accent was put on, it would be interesting to hear what her side of the family sounds like. Everytime I catch one of her videos she’s pouring herself an alcoholic drink, seems the drinking every night is becoming a bit of a problem.

Reactions: 4
the baby is soo overweight and it’s uncomfortable to watch, I seen a video and it was like she could hardly move her body. I don’t think she naturally a big baby , I think she’s just over fed
I don’t want to get all mumsnet but I’m certain shoving Rusks in her night time bottle isn’t helping the issue. But our Shaz insists she’s a ‘hell-tee’ baby. Sure, hun, sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t want to get all mumsnet but I’m certain shoving Rusks in her night time bottle isn’t helping the issue. But our Shaz insists she’s a ‘hell-tee’ baby. Sure, hun, sure.
wow for what reason is she putting rusks in bottles? that’s massively dangerous

Reactions: 6