Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she is actually pregnant? A couple of her outfit try ons lately she hasn't shown them full length, then the top and trousers one today as she started to turn it definitely looked like a baby bump then the video jump cut back to her face on. Also the eating in front of the TV comment. She's either pregnant and trying to double bluff, showing her having a sip of alcohol to throw people off or she wants people to think she is. I don't know, definitely leaning towards she is pregnant, fair enough if she has just gained some weight but that doesn't look like a food baby to me, I don't think it looks like she has gained enough overall to account for the swelling stomach.
I don't think she is, she just has a terrible diet with tit tonnes of sugar.

Reactions: 7
I dont think shes pregnant at all.I know shes a bullshitter but I believe her when shes said shes done having babies

It bugs the tit out of me when people claim to be Irish because they have a distant relation who was born here.

Reactions: 15
I’ve said it before on this thread the fake Irish accent is very Jarring specially when you know how Irish accents should be. It’s like nails down a chalkboard

Reactions: 11
I used to work in a prison and we had a lot of gypsy/traveller visitors and they all had a thick irish accent despite the fact most of them had never even set foot in ireland. i have family in southern Ireland so i used to actually be a bit of a wind up and say "oh where abouts in ireland are you from then?" and they'd stammer and stutter and start explaining actually they're just from staines lmaoooo

• Haha
I sound like I love her and seem to always be defending her on this she absolutely grates on me, but she doesn't claim to be Irish and she doesn't have an Irish accent. She's an Irish traveller with an Irish traveller accent and its easily spotted as a traveller accent as soon as you hear it. Most Irish travellers have never set foot in Ireland

Reactions: 16
I sound like I love her and seem to always be defending her on this she absolutely grates on me, but she doesn't claim to be Irish and she doesn't have an Irish accent. She's an Irish traveller with an Irish traveller accent and its easily spotted as a traveller accent as soon as you hear it. Most Irish travellers have never set foot in Ireland
She has claimed to be Irish though, not just an Irish traveller. An accent doesn’t disappear with a cold like hers does though 😂

Reactions: 5
The children’s bedroom is so depressing. It’s so bland & bare, the ugly brown rug on the floor. Instead of spending a fortune on outfits & treatments for herself she should buy a tin of paint, some colourful duvets & a nice suitable rug.

Reactions: 11
The children’s bedroom is so depressing. It’s so bland & bare, the ugly brown rug on the floor. Instead of spending a fortune on outfits & treatments for herself she should buy a tin of paint, some colourful duvets & a nice suitable rug.
She will never do that cos the trailer has to be aesthetically pleasing to her. It’s all about Shannon remember.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why she never mentions her husband? Like she won’t even say the words my husband? I get he wants his privacy but she’s almost cosplaying being single?!

Reactions: 10