Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says people are bleach dodgers lol but then says you shouldn’t throw the dirty water from your spot cleaner down your kitchen sink but surely Shannon if you’re using your bleach correctly it shouldn’t matter where you’re throwing the dirty water
Washing chicken is a personal choice and people should do whatever they feel most comfortable with. However, the left over water from rinsing her chicken is far more dangerous and unsanitary than whatever comes out during her sofa clean.

I wish she’d just duck off with her comments
In my culture it’s normal to wash chicken, I do it everytime I cook it. I don’t care if someone else doesn’t, I’m not gonna tell people to wash their meat it’s up to them.
Using a mop doesn’t make you dirty and I find it quite comical that the woman who has all day to rot in her house and clean thinks that people who work, look after kids, make food AND clean are gonna have the time to be scrubbing the floor
Again, maybe opposed to handwashing the lino shed be best off taking her kids outside
Her whole “house” is smaller than the extension we added for our kitchen. She has more than enough time to deep clean it and take her kids out every day. What is then lazy moo doing all day?

Reactions: 9
She’s just had her Boobs done & dresses like a hooker when she goes out - I’d say she has her own insecurities herself.
Her attack is always to go for someone’s looks / weight. Shows how uneducated she is to think that a woman is to be judged on her weight, if she washes her chicken & if she uses a mop or not !
Completely agree! She is an uneducated Mean girl! She thinks her comebacks are amazing but she's an absolute embarrassment. She goes on like she is so high almighty... piss holes in the snow for eyes gives me the creeps. The idiot needs to understand people's weight doesn't equate to who they are as a person 😒 feeds her kids tit while she rustles up a banquet. People like her should be careful with their words...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t get a minute to herself because of her children, yet can film and edit TikTok’s of a day. I understand that days can be overwhelming and frustrating when you’ve got young children, but if my sister had just lost her baby, I wouldn’t be making a TikTok saying how much I hate kids cos they’re not going to sleep so I could get a Malibu down my throat, nor would I keep in the video of my child saying “I’ll die in my sleep” and laugh about it. Poor bleeping taste.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Can’t get a minute to herself because of her children, yet can film and edit TikTok’s of a day. I understand that days can be overwhelming and frustrating when you’ve got young children, but if my sister had just lost her baby, I wouldn’t be making a TikTok saying how much I hate kids cos they’re not going to sleep so I could get a Malibu down my throat, nor would I keep in the video of my child saying “I’ll die in my sleep” and laugh about it. Poor bleeping taste.
yes i thought the same.Was Shannons sister the one looking after shannons 3 when her baby passed ? even if not im sure its been quite a traumatic time for Lolly as well,the others are prob too young to understand but kids pick up on things.I can only imagine how awful its been for them ,kids included .Especially with their parents being thousands of miles away when it happened too.

Reactions: 5
yes i thought the same.Was Shannons sister the one looking after shannons 3 when her baby passed ? even if not im sure its been quite a traumatic time for Lolly as well,the others are prob too young to understand but kids pick up on things.I can only imagine how awful its been for them ,kids included .Especially with their parents being thousands of miles away when it happened too.
I think it was her mother and sister in law looking after the children from comments they’d put on her videos. Exactly that, that is absolutely traumatic for everyone involved, especially children. I think it shows how immature and selfish Shannon is

Reactions: 2
I think it was her mother and sister in law looking after the children from comments they’d put on her videos. Exactly that, that is absolutely traumatic for everyone involved, especially children. I think it shows how immature and selfish Shannon is
ah ok,still horrific for all involved but glad they werent there at the time.

Reactions: 1
Poor kids being dragged to mums nail appointment in half term 😂 get them to soft play or the parks!! Nails can wait until next week 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She says people are bleach dodgers lol but then says you shouldn’t throw the dirty water from your spot cleaner down your kitchen sink but surely Shannon if you’re using your bleach correctly it shouldn’t matter where you’re throwing the dirty water
She’s probably one of those people who dumps in on the grass outside and ruins it 🫣 I use bleach to clean but she gives out so many wrong tips and her opinions are vile most of the time anyway. You’re not supposed to mix bleach with anything let alone stuff that contains ammonia (like fairy liquid) but she tells people to do that. She also uses bleach in hot water but it works better in cold water? I also don’t understand how washing up plastic items with bleach is safe either as plastic holds onto chemicals, smells etc so does everything not taste of bleach? Milton I can understand as that’s safer but I don’t know why you’d need to sterilise everything in your house anyway you’re not performing surgery in it 🤣

Her only attack is to make fun of people’s looks as if she’s not completely insecure herself, it’s an odd thing to do as she clearly hates it when people do it to her.
A skinny body ≠ healthy body Shannon keep that in mind. She lives off salty, fatty foods, takeaway, coffee, red bull, drinks alcohol pretty much every time she uploads a bedtime video and admits to never drinking water so she’s clearly not that healthy herself even though she’s skinny

Reactions: 10
Her sister is living with her aswell isn't she?

Anyone else think she is actually pregnant? A couple of her outfit try ons lately she hasn't shown them full length, then the top and trousers one today as she started to turn it definitely looked like a baby bump then the video jump cut back to her face on. Also the eating in front of the TV comment. She's either pregnant and trying to double bluff, showing her having a sip of alcohol to throw people off or she wants people to think she is. I don't know, definitely leaning towards she is pregnant, fair enough if she has just gained some weight but that doesn't look like a food baby to me, I don't think it looks like she has gained enough overall to account for the swelling stomach.