Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the girl who made the cake for Lizzie posted it (think it was Beauty bakes or something similar). Anyway she said the top and bottom tier were dummies and she charged £90. It was in the comments section.
She's just posted a video saying it wasn't £90 and looks like it was actually £850

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the girl who made the cake for Lizzie posted it (think it was Beauty bakes or something similar). Anyway she said the top and bottom tier were dummies and she charged £90. It was in the comments section.
She said she laughed at someone saying they’d charge £90, if she made it again she would charge £850 but that she charged Shannon less than that.

Reactions: 3
Pleased Ive found a thread on Shannon! Ohhhhh my word what a nasty little narc she is. You cant even ask a simple question before she flies off the handle calling you jealous and then goes on to make a full tiktok about the comment you have left, What is her problem and who TF does she think she? It appears to me she likes to portray this glam lifestyle with her raggy hair and cheap clothes and really I think she is as miserable as sin! Shes a total bit*h, no the wonder her and the poisonous troll nana bee get on so well

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Pleased Ive found a thread on Shannon! Ohhhhh my word what a nasty little narc she is. You cant even ask a simple question before she flies off the handle calling you jealous and then goes on to make a full tiktok about the comment you have left, What is her problem and who TF does she think she? It appears to me she likes to portray this glam lifestyle with her raggy hair and cheap clothes and really I think she is as miserable as sin! Shes a total bit*h, no the wonder her and the poisonous troll nana bee get on so well
The thing that done me was when she said it’s a privilege for content creators to show their lives on TikTok and for people to see it 😭😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
YESS! I know like wtf🤣🤣? Privilege to who! Shes an absolute idiot! She should use some of her “influencer” money and get an exterminator in for them flies rather than having them manky sticky strip things hanging from her ceiling 🤢🤢…..woman
The thing that done me was when she said it’s a privilege for content creators to show their lives on TikTok and for people to see it 😭😂
[/QUOTE

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she seriously say that?!
Yes she did, after a woman said she needed a routine with her children because they were still up and running wild when she was trying to eat. She then proceeded to say that she wasn’t gonna clap back because she looked at the woman’s profile and said that she could see she was insecure and lonely because she was single and plus size 🫠

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes she did, after a woman said she needed a routine with her children because they were still up and running wild when she was trying to eat. She then proceeded to say that she wasn’t gonna clap back because she looked at the woman’s profile and said that she could see she was insecure and lonely because she was single and plus size 🫠
I watched the TikTok but it's even more shocking in print!

Reactions: 3
i cant cope with how she always brings up someones weight when she gets a comment shes offended by.Its giving year 7 class bully vibes not grown married mother of 3 😭get a better vocabulary love

Reactions: 11
Dumb people always resort to personal attacks because they can’t articulate a proper argument. She’s as thick as 2 planks & nowhere near as gorgeous as she thinks she is

Reactions: 9
She’s just had her Boobs done & dresses like a hooker when she goes out - I’d say she has her own insecurities herself.
Her attack is always to go for someone’s looks / weight. Shows how uneducated she is to think that a woman is to be judged on her weight, if she washes her chicken & if she uses a mop or not !

Reactions: 12
She says people are bleach dodgers lol but then says you shouldn’t throw the dirty water from your spot cleaner down your kitchen sink but surely Shannon if you’re using your bleach correctly it shouldn’t matter where you’re throwing the dirty water

Reactions: 5
She says people are bleach dodgers lol but then says you shouldn’t throw the dirty water from your spot cleaner down your kitchen sink but surely Shannon if you’re using your bleach correctly it shouldn’t matter where you’re throwing the dirty water
didnt she say none ethnic people are bleach dodgers ?

Reactions: 4
I wish she’d just duck off with her comments
In my culture it’s normal to wash chicken, I do it everytime I cook it. I don’t care if someone else doesn’t, I’m not gonna tell people to wash their meat it’s up to them.
Using a mop doesn’t make you dirty and I find it quite comical that the woman who has all day to rot in her house and clean thinks that people who work, look after kids, make food AND clean are gonna have the time to be scrubbing the floor
Again, maybe opposed to handwashing the lino shed be best off taking her kids outside

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17