Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where does she get her money from and does she pay tax? šŸ˜‚
I don't know maybe she makes money from tik tok and pretty sure her husband works. Must have a very good job to afford such extravagant cake like that first first birthday.

Reactions: 5
I don't know maybe she makes money from tik tok and pretty sure her husband works. Must have a very good job to afford such extravagant cake like that first first birthday.
Most likely free for a promo

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s said before they own the land, I donā€™t if thatā€™s outright or anything but the assumption is that she doesnā€™t have any rent/mortgage to pay which immediately gives an advantage over most people. I feel like Iā€™d be quite comfortable without having to pay mortgage every month, itā€™s half my wage šŸ˜…

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s said before they own the land, I donā€™t if thatā€™s outright or anything but the assumption is that she doesnā€™t have any rent/mortgage to pay which immediately gives an advantage over most people. I feel like Iā€™d be quite comfortable without having to pay mortgage every month, itā€™s half my wage šŸ˜…
She doesnā€™t personally own the land she lives on a traveller ā€œlotā€ with loads of others in static caravans and actual ones. Like a caravan park but only for travellers

Reactions: 7
She doesnā€™t personally own the land she lives on a traveller ā€œlotā€ with loads of others in static caravans and actual ones. Like a caravan park but only for travellers
I thought she said they own the land and it was really difficult to get permission to live on it. I assumed the whole family bought it, not just her and the husband

Reactions: 4
So sheā€™s started to post what Lolly has in her packed lunch every morning and proceeds to show Billy in a nappy šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø if youā€™re in that much of a rush in the morning, the last thing youā€™d do is film a TikTok. Everything she does is for money, no matter whose privacy it costs.

Reactions: 15
So sheā€™s started to post what Lolly has in her packed lunch every morning and proceeds to show Billy in a nappy šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø if youā€™re in that much of a rush in the morning, the last thing youā€™d do is film a TikTok. Everything she does is for money, no matter whose privacy it costs.
I was shocked she didnā€™t pack any fruit in her lunch, mine donā€™t always eat it but you have to at least try! Shameful

I was shocked she didnā€™t pack any fruit in her lunch, mine donā€™t always eat it but you have to at least try! Shameful
I thought every parent sent the token piece of fruit in the lunch box for its daily trip out, to be put back into the fridge, and repeat every bloody day !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What was the point in that video anyway? She asked her what she wanted on her sandwich then reached for some bread and butter which was already wrapped in tinfoil so she clearly had already decided that was what she was having? Girls strange.

Reactions: 3
But does she pay tax?
No, 9/10 their businesses arenā€™t registered. I canā€™t say for sure if his is but even if it is they usually donā€™t declare their full earnings so tax is minimal, if any. Itā€™s all cash in hand so canā€™t be traced

So say he makes Ā£4,000 a month he would put Ā£800 through the books.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the girl who made the cake for Lizzie posted it (think it was Beauty bakes or something similar). Anyway she said the top and bottom tier were dummies and she charged Ā£90. It was in the comments section.

• Wow