Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other 4 girls who were in love island with her all don't have love island in their bios and than you have queen b shannen clinging on to that title 😂😂
Oh I forget them all except chyna 😛 I remember she made it in to the main villa

Reactions: 2
Just listened to her rant there now, her family must be so proud of that mouth of hers, there are ways of trying to get your point across or having a rant without having to lower yourself to using that language especially when essentially there are brands following her that she will be trying to get jobs from, I know if I addressed my followers with that tongue I don't think I'd be employed anymore.

I actually work in Law and I think Shannen saying she has a case for bullying and defamation of character is so embarrassing and absolutely ridiculous, no solicitor in ireland first of all will take on a cyber bullying case unless its in the workplace, the advice given is to ignore and put your page on private (which we know she wont do) and not to retaliate, in relation to defamation of character everything being said is true and there is proof of this so therefore it's not defamation, Luke has been accused of being a drug dealer, if this is categorically untrue well then yes maybe Luke has cause to bring a case HOWEVER if it is true and he brings a case will he really want the Law going through his whole life and bank accounts to prove their case? The same goes for Shannen, can she prove her earnings, has she got tax receipts for her businesses, is she claiming the dole? I'm pretty sure both Luke & Shannen do not want a court case whereby they will both be implicated in crimes, all their friends (including ex friends) & family called as witnesses plus dragging all their dirty laundry in the public.

I don't believe for one second she has any sort of Solicitor, she keeps going on & on about how they are building a case since March, if that is the case then Shan you have hired the worst solicitor ever, the people you are accusing of bullying & defamation should have been contacted by now especially by the guards.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How dare you, her team are handling it!!,🤣

Just listened to her rant there now, her family must be so proud of that mouth of hers, there are ways of trying to get your point across or having a rant without having to lower yourself to using that language especially when essentially there are brands following her that she will be trying to get jobs from, I know if I addressed my followers with that tongue I don't think I'd be employed anymore.

I actually work in Law and I think Shannen saying she has a case for bullying and defamation of character is so embarrassing and absolutely ridiculous, no solicitor in ireland first of all will take on a cyber bullying case unless its in the workplace, the advice given is to ignore and put your page on private (which we know she wont do) and not to retaliate, in relation to defamation of character everything being said is true and there is proof of this so therefore it's not defamation, Luke has been accused of being a drug dealer, if this is categorically untrue well then yes maybe Luke has cause to bring a case HOWEVER if it is true and he brings a case will he really want the Law going through his whole life and bank accounts to prove their case? The same goes for Shannen, can she prove her earnings, has she got tax receipts for her businesses, is she claiming the dole? I'm pretty sure both Luke & Shannen do not want a court case whereby they will both be implicated in crimes, all their friends (including ex friends) & family called as witnesses plus dragging all their dirty laundry in the public.

I don't believe for one second she has any sort of Solicitor, she keeps going on & on about how they are building a case since March, if that is the case then Shan you have hired the worst solicitor ever, the people you are accusing of bullying & defamation should have been contacted by now especially by the guards.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What “team” is she talking about ? Her family and fella ?🤣🤣👏🏼
and yeah like someone said above,she doesn’t influence anything ! What exactly IS she influencing ? she doesn’t post IGTV’s or tutorials because she can’t do her own makeup, hair, doesn’t go to the gym or even cook.. she has no talent and feed wise it’s just a bunch of selfies.
She’s been living off this “love island season 3” title for like 4 years now.. I can’t even remember who was in casa amour last season nevermind 4 seasons ago! She’s not known for love island she’s known for being an awful person in Ireland!! how on earth are coupons to hillbillies and free trips to hotels gonna pay the bills? No wonder she’s holding on to her fella for dear life, cause HE obviously pays the bills ..
she’s a beggy Mitchell she’d promote anything you literally can’t trust a word that comes outta her mouth! Even smaller “influencers” with less than 10k followers I trust more cause they get less opportunities but don’t say yes to every thing that comes to their way unless they genuinely like it! And you can tell it in their voice. Shannens fake “telephone” voice ain’t fooling anyone, apparently every single brand and restaurant are her “fav”..

So according to shannen everything on this is lies and assumptions.. everything is in black and white babe!!🤣so you didn’t tell dano you were gonna accuse him of abuse when he didn’t hit you?? You didn’t comment on your OWN “emotees” page calling yourself “naturally stunning”?🤣🤣🤣Aw you make me giggle shannen 😊you sure are entertaining !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can someone record the rant 🙈 she has me blocked from her stories but not her page 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now I've been following this forum since the start, and been following Shannen for YEARS now.
Not because her content is good or anything of the sort. Its so bleeping entertaining that this girl thinks shes famous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Honestly you cant make it up its hilarious shes going around with the fake designer clothes have me screaming. If you cant get a real job because of the fame why cant you buy authenic clothing?!?!
She screams desperate.. the notions going through this girls head. I cant unfollow her its proper car crash material

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now I've been following this forum since the start, and been following Shannen for YEARS now.
Not because her content is good or anything of the sort. Its so bleeping entertaining that this girl thinks shes famous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Honestly you cant make it up its hilarious shes going around with the fake designer clothes have me screaming. If you cant get a real job because of the fame why cant you buy authenic clothing?!?!
She screams desperate.. the notions going through this girls head. I cant unfollow her its proper car crash material
Hahahah!! See I’m pretty sure any real followers she does have is only because she’s so entertaining to watch and laugh at!!🤣she thinks people are watching because they’re “obsessed “ with her 🤣silly girl! she also said she was gonna stop reading this but yet she’s clearly refreshing it every 5 mins hahahah

Lol she getting better and better everyday with her madness and lies.. she like a broken record until people come on her and read it all! I beat half her followers are delighted this thread exposed her! I’m sure they are all thinking the same for years!!
So cut the crap shannen about online abuse?? I like to address where?? You made the fake accounts??

spot on connemarahoe 🙌🏻🙌🏻 She has zero case cause she incriminated herself, plus the other stuff she done herself!! Off course any person with platform going around breaking rules deserve to be call out!! Was delighted Paul from white moose cafe called out the bullshite some influencers do 🙌🏻

even more laughable shannen a post about influencer getting paid!!! Lol 😂 she would only love to get that money, sure she already robbed that amount tax free already!!

Reactions: 4
Another thing.
My friend was working in one of her "brand collabs" resturants 🤣🤣 before covid hit.. always rude AF!! To the staff.. got all her meal and whoever else was with her meal for free.. fair enough. Always went on how its the best in the business but never ate it literally just drank the free gargle she was given.
Which is fair enough if you dont like it. But thats when u dont leave a story up or a post you tell the owner id rather not leave a post/story cause I dont want to leave a negative one.
So after her bill came she would say "im vip" walk out and not even leave a tip to the waiters changing tables around busy resturant making sure she got the seats she wanted running up and back for her food and the 5-10 drinks.
She did this so often that their manager told them to keep her drinks limited to three. Just dont go back to her table. She knew Shannen would come back again next week anyways weather the service was good or not or weather she got 10 free drinks or 3 ..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She a car crash to watch.. what in god name go true her mind 🤣🤣 this morning she wake up thought hey I’ll go destroy Jessy life! Create fake account and talk crap and lies!
Well that didn’t work for her then she makes another account about her cheeks??🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Go’s on foul mouthed degrading rant Bullying people online for calling her out breaking laws again!!which we only speak facts! She can’t handle the truth!!👌🏻

Then in mix she go gets her hair done, drags poor chap and business into her madness!! Brings heat on them!so selfish feel sorry for them! But they choose to go there! They will learn the hard way!
Then has photo shoot in her apartment promoting counterfeit goods!!
Go out for breakfast and go to hillbilly’s ( say her mam dinner got fecked in the bin 🤣🤣🙌🏻 Or was it just tin foil) plus these places deliver food shannen!

when she is meant to be in self isolation from being in red country for business trip 😂😂😂giggled so hard saying that ..... 🤣🤣paying papped photos of her walking down a street changing clothes from brand she doesn’t work for or collab and don’t forget the burger joint??

Gods knows what she gonna come up with tomorrow! Buckle your seatbelt folks 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hahaha I never laughed so hard at the stupid Britney comparison T-shirt oh my god girl get a life lol

• Haha
Another thing.
My friend was working in one of her "brand collabs" resturants 🤣🤣 before covid hit.. always rude AF!! To the staff.. got all her meal and whoever else was with her meal for free.. fair enough. Always went on how its the best in the business but never ate it literally just drank the free gargle she was given.
Which is fair enough if you dont like it. But thats when u dont leave a story up or a post you tell the owner id rather not leave a post/story cause I dont want to leave a negative one.
So after her bill came she would say "im vip" walk out and not even leave a tip to the waiters changing tables around busy resturant making sure she got the seats she wanted running up and back for her food and the 5-10 drinks.
She did this so often that their manager told them to keep her drinks limited to three. Just dont go back to her table. She knew Shannen would come back again next week anyways weather the service was good or not or weather she got 10 free drinks or 3 ..
'I'm VIP', god 🙄 I don't think anyone pays attention to her 'reviews', it's not exactly fine dining. How many ways are there to cook fries and wings? I love how she thinks we're all sitting around during the day in our pjs reading this forum, think that's just you hun. I work full time. I have a well paid pensionable job, thanks. I'm financially stable, something you could do with achieving.

Reactions: 4
VIP 🤮 Manners & Kindness Cost nothing yet some people still can’t afford them traits. Doesn’t really fit in with your be kind campaign does it ? Also when I made the point about your fella playing Fifa you took it as in why is he not glued to your side, but anyone else reading it would have noticed that I said if on that evening social media was really causing you to feel suicidal then why did he leave you in a room on your own engaging with social media, surely he would have took your phone away and distracted you. Stop twisting everyone’s worlds to suit the image your trying to portray.

Reactions: 9
In all seriousness, I agree with the post a couple of pages back from another user. There's no need to stoop to her level and bring her looks, her "style", her clothes - or anything superficial into it. By doing this, you're playing into her narrative. That she's being "bullied".

The issue with this one isn't her clothes, her looks, the amount of cosmetic surgery she's had done - it's her attitude and how she treats other human beings. She's the epitome of everything that's wrong with society and culture today. It's scary to say young girls feed into her bullshit and in some ways, aspire to be like her.
This girl, I couldn't use the word lady as she's far from it, has zero talent - and does not seem to want to better herself in any way. She's proud of the fact that she's achieved practically nothing in her life, and gets by day to day with the help of others - her parents, her current boyfriend, and gullible "brands" that seem to be - thank god - starting to see through the facade (I'm sure promoting Hillbillies Fried Chicken on the Walkinstown Roundabout will be a particular career high for the A Lister, watch out Kylie Jenner)

Let's stick to the facts about this one - we know there's so many. Scam artist, User, Poisonous attitude, Waster... I would go on, however unfortunately I have a full time job, you know Shannen - the one where you go to work, for 40 hours a week and earn an honest wage?

From viewing her stories last night, it's obvious she has major anger issues. Repeatedly using the "c*nt" word not only shows how limited her vernacular is but goes to show she has no consideration for her younger "fans" listening to her talk so disgustingly - as I said in my private message to you on Instgram, Shannen, your parents must be proud of the shining star they've raised.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
In all seriousness, I agree with the post a couple of pages back from another user. There's no need to stoop to her level and bring her looks, her "style", her clothes - or anything superficial into it. By doing this, you're playing into her narrative. That she's being "bullied".

The issue with this one isn't her clothes, her looks, the amount of cosmetic surgery she's had done - it's her attitude and how she treats other human beings. She's the epitome of everything that's wrong with society and culture today. It's scary to say young girls feed into her bullshit and in some ways, aspire to be like her.
This girl, I couldn't use the word lady as she's far from it, has zero talent - and does not seem to want to better herself in any way. She's proud of the fact that she's achieved practically nothing in her life, and gets by day to day with the help of others - her parents, her current boyfriend, and gullible "brands" that seem to be - thank god - starting to see through the facade (I'm sure promoting Hillbillies Fried Chicken on the Walkinstown Roundabout will be a particular career high for the A Lister, watch out Kylie Jenner)

Let's stick to the facts about this one - we know there's so many. Scam artist, User, Poisonous attitude, Waster... I would go on, however unfortunately I have a full time job, you know Shannen - the one where you go to work, for 40 hours a week and earn an honest wage?

From viewing her stories last night, it's obvious she has major anger issues. Repeatedly using the "c*nt" word not only shows how limited her vernacular is but goes to show she has no consideration for her younger "fans" listening to her talk so disgustingly - as I said in my private message to you on Instgram, Shannen, your parents must be proud of the shining star they've raised.
Well worded and to the point 👌🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 1

Excellent post. I think it's clear that there's a pretty smart group of us posting here and we're let down when people take pot shots about her looks. It would be amazing to know that she's seething reading this thread but there's nothing she can call us out on because we're not bullying her, just stating scathing facts that there's no way she'd repeat.

It seems we're getting some 'exciting content' today, and she's going to do a full food shop (there won't be a chicken tender left in Dublin). Tattle, sponsoring SRMG since Sept 2020

Didn't she say she was going to stop reading this thread, a number of times? She can't help herself

I ran her IG account through a marketing analyser and it came back with some interesting stats, but for some reason 'attach files' doesn't work for me 😣 If I can get this working I will share the screenshots. In a nutshell, the platform recommends that an 'Audience Credibility' rating of less than 75% 'is typically a sign of fraud'. Shannen's rating is 35.7%. Her audience is mainly built up of followers from Ireland, UK, and then India.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Seriously can her family/ friends not do early (late) intervention on her.. asking what are you doing.. your becoming a joke, desperate, lying, manic posts, bipolar humour bouncing from one topic to another, then crying for help one minutes then she laughing and joking in another.. that not normal behaviour! Seriously I wish they did for their sake and hers! Especially her bf cause it’s embarrassing now!

Ps Good morning shannen ✌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.