Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sitting on the edge of my seat in excitement waiting on the food shop haul and her AW collection that she's gonna put together for us

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sitting on the edge of my seat in excitement waiting on the food shop haul and her AW collection that she's gonna put together for us
We're also getting a make-up tutorial, from the girl who brags about not being able to put on make-up 🙄 Would love to see her come up with an original idea instead of reaching to Tattle for content inspiration.

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂sorry But I’ve no words 🤣🤣

Good for her doing a makeup course in November! At least she learning a new skill and she won’t have to scab for freebies.. gosh she be thanking us all in the end for helping her..✌🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooh I presume she’s collabing with a stylist today?😍considering she doesn’t seem capable of doing anything for herself I just can’t picture her taking the time to choose 4 outfit looks for us 🙈if she does, golly gosh we are spoiled rotten !!😍

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahahah apparently she’s “flattered” that we all are calling her out on being a scammer, bully, fraudster, fake, deceitful, criminal 😄I mean each persons morals are different, but wow if that flatters you there’s a major issue here 😊

• Haha
Hahahah apparently she’s “flattered” that we all are calling her out on being a scammer, bully, fraudster, fake, deceitful, criminal 😄I mean each persons morals are different, but wow if that flatters you there’s a major issue here 😊
Giggling away here 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh stop her mind to process this thread she think we are her fans and love her! Sorry hun but we are making people aware!! When she fully exposed do you reckon she give me autograph!! 🤣🤣🤣She makes Gemma o dorthey look a nun compared to her 😂😂😂

• Haha
She obviously cares a lot or she wouldn't be spending all day every day posting Q&A's trying to debunk what has been mentioned here. If she didn't care she would just stop talking about it. It's like she can't control herself and it's painfully obvious.

Since you are glued to this Shannen, how about you address scamming those girls out of thousands. At €150 a head I'm sure you cleared a nice lump sum for yourself. And this isn't me making up lies about you, I saw the stories they posted and the live videos where they spoke out about how you treated them. Daisey and Ellie O'Donnell had to publically warn people that the event you organised and asked for payment in advance was a scam, and that they had no involvement. The hotel also didn't know anything about it. What about sending your bf around to the girls house to threaten and intimidate them? What about the girl of 14 your stood up multiple times when she wanted a meeting with you? She's a child. But why would you care about children when you threatened to take your ex away from his son and send him back to prison with a fake domestic violence case? The screen shots are there, I didn't make that up. What about buying fake followers? If you run your account through any marketing tool it's there clear as day that a very large proportion of the accounts following you are fake. A quick scroll through and you can see they're inactive faceless accounts with gibberish usernames. Miss Dublin West called you out for buying followers for yourself using her bank details and phone while she lay in a hospital bed. Why didn't you go with her? Who leaves their friend off in an ambulance on their own? Oh wait, it's because you were scared of being 'papped' and it wouldn't have been good for your image 😂 I can't imagine anyone in Belfast even knowing who you are.

There's some content for you 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Lol she can’t or won’t address it cause her “team” looking into it.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 guards are tracing all our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) now 😂😂😂😂 the girl is on another planet!!! But she thinks she got it bad with us lol when revenue come knocking by god they will lol she will get away nothing! Revolut accounts are easily tracked lol especially all the money the girls gave you for fake service!! 🤣🤣🤣then she will realise tit has really hit the fan! When she black listed from the banks.. zero credit rating..

Reactions: 3
Lol she can’t or won’t address it cause her “team” looking into it.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 guards are tracing all our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) now 😂😂😂😂 the girl is on another planet!!! But she thinks she got it bad with us lol when revenue come knocking by god they will lol she will get away nothing! Revolut accounts are easily tracked lol especially all the money the girls gave you for fake service!! 🤣🤣🤣then she will realise tit has really hit the fan! When she black listed from the banks.. zero credit rating..
OMG hilarious!!🤣🤣has she said on her story garda are tracing our IP addresses? I missed that 🤣🤣🤣 she’s so blonde she thinks they just get your IP address and boom your charged like no hahahaha and she would never find out for GDPR reasons who we were anyways , unless they felt they had charges to press against us which they don’t ! Nobody is telling her to do anything harmful, nobody is slagging her appearance.. everyone has said she’s clearly attractive! but I mean if I could get free collabs or have the money to get my teeth, boobs, Botox, filler, extensions, I could probably look like a barbie too🤔🤣🤣Oh one can only dream to be a 10/10 like her, not like all the other tramps they’re a 1 of course!!🤣 like does she not realise everything we’ve said are facts we can’t get charged for that lol!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol maybe that could give her new hobby research the different laws.. 🤣🤣🤣 but we won’t hold our breath on that.. 😂😂that requires to much work for her.. Awh bringing to question now she engaging back with message off either ❤ Or 😘 too comments left?? She had zero engagement before this thread came about lol, now she everyone best friend writing positive quotes back to them!!! Wake up people.. she being fake again!! She never done it from the start and only doing it now! If she wasn’t exposed she thinks off herself too highly to response to us common folk 🤣🤣

I'm still not over the fact that she got her hair done yesterday and the hairdresser came to her house, did they both wear masks?? I doubt it very much.

I have not gotten my hair done since the 27th February, thankfully I'm not in anyway vain or self obsessed, I am however getting it done on Saturday in a very well known reputable hair salon, which of course I'll be paying for it myself but because I hadn't been there in so long I had to do a skin test, I wasn't even allowed into the salon to get it done, they came out to do it at the door, they asked me had I been outside the country in the last 14 days? Obviously professional salons are worried for their staff and clients and this alone has put my mind at ease going to my appointment.

I really hope that Shannen and her hair stylist can live with themselves if any of their elderly loved ones end up on a ventilator because Shannen could not abide by the HSE rules by isolating for 14 days, it's 14 days out of your whole life, I hope it was worth it

But big question is not only yesterday she got her hair done true out the lockdown??? So no surprise there with the hairdresser in that place!!
I really hope her fella realises the dangerous path he on with her, she will ruin him! I’m sure his family love her 🤣 imagine the awkwardness when she comes into the house they ask her who her career coming along! Bet they are unaware of all the shady stuff she does! I’m sure they caught her out with lies loads of times!! The age of her and still lying!!

lovely I hope you enjoy getting your hair done you deserve it by the sounds of things..

• Heart
She’s clearly stated luke is in work today and she’s off to do a food shop ?? Suppose to be isolating yet blatantly defying the governments guidelines by going shopping !! Yes you can go to supermarket if absolutely necessary but why could luke not do it or her parents !! Her selfishness knows no bounds

😂😂😂sorry But I’ve no words 🤣🤣

Good for her doing a makeup course in November! At least she learning a new skill and she won’t have to scab for freebies.. gosh she be thanking us all in the end for helping her..✌🤣🙄
Too true she’ll be sending us all thank you cards for motivating her, strive to thrive Shan. Did she do her shopping yet? It’ll be like an episode of Cribs 🤩

• Haha
Eh that was it fashion shoot 🤣🤣🤣im dead.. she tagging loads
1 she brand ambassador for dollschino 🤣🤣
2 tags missempire 🤣🤣
3 tags pretty little things saying collab 🤣🤣
4 houseofblv for counterfeit goods 🤣🤣
5 tags misguided 🤣🤣

ohhh she just getting funnier by the minute!!
Talk about tit advertising for brands (that’s she not even working for ) but others few minutes apart slapping up photos!

notice the way she checked into a Hotel!! To take them photos yet again rule breaking!!

Eh that was it fashion shoot 🤣🤣🤣im dead.. she tagging loads
1 she brand ambassador for dollschino 🤣🤣
2 tags missempire 🤣🤣
3 tags pretty little things saying collab 🤣🤣
4 houseofblv for counterfeit goods 🤣🤣
5 tags misguided 🤣🤣

ohhh she just getting funnier by the minute!!
Talk about tit advertising for brands (that’s she not even working for ) but others few minutes apart slapping up photos!

notice the way she checked into a Hotel!! To take them photos yet again rule breaking!!
You took the words out of my mouth.....i wonder does she honestly not know what she is doing at all. That is not a fashion haul, Christ almighty 🙈 does she know how to use IGTV at all. You do a fashion haul the day you receive your new items not on items everyone has seen numerous times already ....god love her she has a lot to learn 🙈

Yes noticed the hotel check in

Normally when your representing a brand you don’t tag 5 others brands lol in a few minutes😂 that how marketing works.. she has no idea.. absolutely shocking! Nothing new there.. she prob tagged them before with the items on.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣im not even embarrassed for her lol I actually feel sorry for her now 😂😂😂😂 jaysus my penny haul has better items and more in detail then that.. jewellery shoes clothes makeup market it well.. jaysus nothing original out off her and poor display or lack off interest in the brands she supposedly representing!
Books hotel room like all her photos or apartment!!How original!!
Well that was disappointed 🤣🤣all the shite she was going to do that was it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ps she in the radisson ✌

Ohhh look at all the fake likes 😂😂😂😂😂😂on the photos!!! Now that’s embarrassing

Last edited:
Anyone notice dollachino comments and other one dollchicpr Comment click in have a look?? Funny feeling about them??? Wonder shannen got something to do with them???

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what hotel she’s in? I want to contact them. She’s a selfish bleep. Yes that’s right Shannen, you’re worthy of that worth.

Girls I hope we all got some inspo for our outdoor winter dining dates. Not sure if the boob tube or white shirt worn with duck all else would be best for keeping out the chill 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.