Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well another proven fact always wear your seatbelt ✌
Anyone up for a quick game 🤣🤣🤣how many off shannen fake followers and like can you report in a minute 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
She posted a story saying she was unwell, tired etc. DAYS after flying to a Covid ridden country - she spent the days after she came back in restaurants and bars - any other human being would be riddled with guilt - but no, not fuckface - she puts it on her stories, playing the sympathy card! She's only short of documenting taking a shite and giving us a wiping tutorial.

How selfish/irresponsible/thick can one person be. How has her Mam/Dad not intervened? It's disgusting.

Reactions: 6
She posted a story saying she was unwell, tired etc. DAYS after flying to a Covid ridden country - she spent the days after she came back in restaurants and bars - any other human being would be riddled with guilt - but no, not fuckface - she puts it on her stories, playing the sympathy card! She's only short of documenting taking a shite and giving us a wiping tutorial.

How selfish/irresponsible/thick can one person be. How has her Mam/Dad not intervened? It's disgusting.
Exactly!!!! I wonder will she just show the dogs & her unhealthy food for 2 weeks and then all of sudden she will have short hair and will be tagging the hairdresser saying how she is the best hairdresser ever when we all know that they both have broken the isolation rules

Exactly she doesn’t care.. sure her mam came out to her the day she came back from Manchester to put flowers in vase 🤦🏼‍♀️So much for projecting your family!!
Anyone remember when she was sitting in tallaght hospital wanting to see her sister in high lockdown when no visitors were allowed! People couldn’t see family members and people had to sadly pass away, no closure for poor families!!
( her sister went into hospital just after when she was exposed for online for bullying a young girl calling her fat, telling her shut her mouth or she be sorry). Lovely be kind moment from her! 🙄🤔

But shannen demanded to see her sister! How disrespectful!! The whole country followed the hse guidelines but she done what she liked again!!

as for her family..they didn’t stop her when she disrespected the whole of Dano family!! They know what see was doing lying true her teeth not once they tell her stop! They enabled her by buy her gifts with Dano face on it and showing how much she loved him etc 😬!!! I think they must realised she nuts when she got his tattoo and trying to pass it off she had it months..
but she an adult on the other hand!

Reactions: 3
Hair by Mac has done her hair. He will be reported and investigated.

By the looks of things he has come to her apartment to do her hair and i can guarantee that he wasnt properly equipped like a proper hairdresser would be.

Reactions: 2
E5ACC085-7488-4453-B090-B4789317EF7A.jpeg

What’s the point doing Covid training when he break the guidelines, going to house where she meant to be self isolated for 10 days only done 4 days !!! Hope your taking time off work going for Covid test, project your work colleagues and customers.. at least do that!

👏👏👏👏round of applause Shannen!! For ruining a chap career.. all for free hair cut!!

But glad the hairdresser didn’t let her come in!! But she still got her own away!! 🙄

Wow just went I thought she couldn’t get anymore stupid she exposed herself and posted her new hair on her story !!🤣not even trying to cover up the fact she is disrespecting and giving a big f u to healthcare workers !!

Going back to her saying she hadn’t left the house cos she felt so sick/depressed/suicidal and had been crying for hours because of this thread yet the fella who is besotted with her was in the other room playing Fifa & her family that’s obsessed with her was nowhere to be seen. I think if anyone around her was really worried for her mental well being they would take drastic steps to make her get help instead of leaving her to her own devices on the sofa while she posted multiple posts saying the life was being drained out of her. Maybe they are used to her acting up like this when things aren’t going her way? Just a thought.

Reactions: 5
Hahhaha I just realised that lick arse of a hairdresser even has a highlight dedicated to doing Shannens hair called “ hair on SRMG” Jesus Christ how do people have so little brain cells ??
Makeup by Jordan even said he did her makeup 3/4 times a week for FREE I’m sorry but maybe once or twice for a collab anything more than that how can shannen not feel serious serious guilt for using people like this !?! Collab my arse !! A collab ain’t gonna pay the bills, well certainly not from Shannens fake followers!!🙄

Going back to her saying she hadn’t left the house cos she felt so sick/depressed/suicidal and had been crying for hours because of this thread yet the fella who is besotted with her was in the other room playing Fifa & her family that’s obsessed with her was nowhere to be seen. I think if anyone around her was really worried for her mental well being they would take drastic steps to make her get help instead of leaving her to her own devices on the sofa while she posted multiple posts saying the life was being drained out of her. Maybe they are used to her acting up like this when things aren’t going her way? Just a thought.
omg well spotted I didn’t even think of that !! Your right, her boyfriend would hardly be in the other room playing fifa 1) if he was really “besotted“ with her and 2) If he genuinely thought she was depressed/ suicidal !!🤦‍♀️

Very true point.. 👌🏻👆🏻

Good for shannen you got your free hair cut done and loving make up, it’s fabulous!!! 🙌🏻

Now back to main issues yet again breaking hse requirements.. I can’t wait for it to be all to be released about her, the robbing, scamming, fake lies fake followers, faking online bullying, scamming the tax system not paying the revenue, breaking gdpr, child protection, traveling to red spots not isolating, bullying young people, begging for free stuff, promoting counterfeit items, bought her blue tick, misleading business/brands.

Is there anything I’m missing???

How do you upload screenshots in here? I have some that I would like to share but when I click 'attach files' it doesn't do anything 😕

Make sure you have it cropped that none off your details are on it.. then attach file should upload easy..

Very true , if it was a family member of mine , first thing would be for them to have a social media break , then speak to professionals

Very true point.. 👌🏻👆🏻

Good for shannen you got your free hair cut done and loving make up, it’s fabulous!!! 🙌🏻

Now back to main issues yet again breaking hse requirements.. I can’t wait for it to be all to be released about her, the robbing, scamming, fake lies fake followers, faking online bullying, scamming the tax system not paying the revenue, breaking gdpr, child protection, traveling to red spots not isolating, bullying young people, begging for free stuff, promoting counterfeit items, bought her blue tick, misleading business/brands.

Is there anything I’m missing???
Amazing break through that they want to publish the story omg delighted !!!🙌🏼🙌🏼👏🏼
I really think you should contact some of the girls involved in the management though I’m sure they have way more stories and some things they’d like published also!

• Heart
The hairdresser has his page on private now. Not giving him a follow, fcuk him. He should be reported along with Hillbillies.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.