Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who does she think she’s fooling saying she never got her cheeks done ? Big salami cheeks on her 🤣🤣shes a liar in every aspect of life lol!

also her most recent pic in them fake fendi boots ( which btw absolute state of them ), emmm didn’t she say she paid for them herself? Now she’s doing #gifted 🙄🤔

HAHAHAH I said less than 20 mins ago about her cheek bones and what do ya knoooow.. she’s posted it all over her story 🤣🤣🤣shes GLUED to this forum, ahhh howiye shannen 👋🏽

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Whatever happened to her emotees give away? It’s still up on the page which included 200 brown Thomas voucher 400 worth of make up full head of extensions ?? Did she use the prizes on herself 🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s probably waiting on your man JTStyles to donate the BT voucher 🤣

• Haha
I just can't get over how she expects to be Ireland sweetheart with her foul mouth rants. Zero class.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Folks just a point out a bit of observation... please be mindful shannen would love this thread to turn nasty... the girls is obsessed with folks commenting on her looks.. please don’t lower yourself and play straight into her hands!! Especially give her the chance to use the online bullying card! Cause we haven’t been!

be mindful what you post! Keep it to facts!
Especially highlight her breaking isolation and laws she broke! Try stick to facts rather then guessing !

keep an eye she making fake accounts to deflect on to other topics or people!! Don’t entertain it!✌👌🏻

Reactions: 14
She needs some seriously help. Not even being smart. That’s meant to be a business page and the foul mouth on her. Only reason I know about this thread is thanks to her directing me here. How she can call people C@&TS on this page for stalking her is beyond me when she is on this page everyday replying to anything that is said. Is that not the same thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just listened to her little rant their on her stories, its bleeping killing her that there are people here writing about her and she can do sweet duck all about it.
She keeps saying shes not addressing tattle yet keeps addressing it 😂😂 trying to turn everyone on jessy here too what a low life, the lowest of low. I hope jessy spills a tit load of tea when she realises what shannen tried to do here today. Obviously getting to her that "brands" are getting emails about her "collabs". Prob shitting that she'll have to actually pay for a meal or god forbid cook something 😂😂😂

I’m so confused how does someone who goes out to work at 6 every morning to grind for them BT bucks also have the super ability to spend 24 hours a day by her side? Is this possible or is it a Lie. Who knows clearly not Shannen who has told us he does both of these things 🙊 Also when your team are combing through this thread to build your case expect to be called in for questioning yourself when they track down a few of the usernames to you. You were gonna pull a Cheryl Cole and stop reading about yourself online what happened to that? Also you were going ignore this thread, that also hasn’t happened. Obsession, stalking, assumptions it’s like all your karma coming back at you with a bang. FYI we ❤ Jessy. Ciao 👋🏻

• Haha
Omg I can't beleive her rant just shows she certainly has no class! Her breaking restrictions today by getting her hair done is actually making me sick. I'm a Healthcare worker I work 50 hours a week I haven't had a day off since March and I'm sitting here with a home color in my hair because I can't afford to get it done in a salon and this C U NEXT Tuesday (excuse my laugague shannen) is swanning around Dublin after being in a red country. Thanks to you shannen I more than likley won't have a day off till some time in 2021. You should be prosucuted and fined for breaking restrictions end of!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Well her foul mouthed ranted proves how she bullied the girls to keep their mouths shut! Thanks for lowering yourself! I’m still waiting on your solicitor name?? 3 rd time to ask!

why don’t you address some facts shannen!

Excuse me but you have no right to tell people not to contact business restaurant brands etc!!! We are in global pandemic if you are putting others at risk by not self isolation what your meant to do we have every right!!!!!!
You put yourself out their on social media platform walking around and rules don’t apply to you!! You have audience that your meant to telling them stay at home no social gathering no traveling help cure this virus!!! But your not!!! So yeah will keep mailing will keep talking about rules you are breaking!! Get use to it!!! Your the stalker shannen!! Your the online bully!!! Your the scammer robber ruler break tax avoiders and liar!!

Reactions: 4
Omg I can't beleive her rant just shows she certainly has no class! Her breaking restrictions today by getting her hair done is actually making me sick. I'm a Healthcare worker I work 50 hours a week I haven't had a day off since March and I'm sitting here with a home color in my hair because I can't afford to get it done in a salon and this C U NEXT Tuesday (excuse my laugague shannen) is swanning around Dublin after being in a red country. Thanks to you shannen I more than likley won't have a day off till some time in 2021. You should be prosucuted and fined for breaking restrictions end of!!!!
I am so grateful to everyone in your line of work for what you are enduring for us all and I’m also so sorry that you have to watch selfish fools who think they are above the rules compromising us all. They really are the most pathetic people waking this earth.

So true she has a platform that could be used for much better things including awareness of public safety restrictions. Who would look up to her in any kind of way when she blatantly breaks all HSE guidelines as if they don’t apply to her.

Reactions: 1
Seriously would people wake up.. she is disgrace!!! Pulling this online bullying card.. eh sorry what the hell!! She just went on rant slagging people off using foul language!! Get your facts right shannen your the one making fake accounts slating yourself!!
What case you mad thing you incriminating yourself again and again!!!
Give your so called solicitor name!!
I hope this is a start you repaying your taxes!! Repaying The girls you robbed! Get reality check you do crimes you pay the price!! ✌Now grow up be adult!! Everyday day you say your done with thread but your stalking it making fake accounts!!

Just noticed all Jessy malone followers are fake too should we report her page too surely all shannens Mates / ex mates are going against the rules

She definitely bought her fake thick in fairness i never heard of her before only from your one shannens page if Ellie Kelly hasn’t a blue thick how does Jessy Malone ? 😏 just went through her followers , another old mate of that SHANNEN one Sinead rice now I think her lips are disgraceful and a very boring page but she’s dropped followers the past while and hasn’t bought them so fair play to her on that one unlike Jessy and SHANNEN I’m reporting Jessy aswell ! Misleading account
So Shannen you’ve actually come on to tattle yourself and called another woman’s lips “disgraceful” and tried to bring down a former friend, thats not “being kind” is it?

But least you’re acknowledging the fake blue tick and followers.

Is she actually that simple, she thought we wouldn’t know it’s her?! Imbecile.

As for the rant, she’s so common and vulgar. What brand would want to be associated with that foul mouth

Reactions: 3
Guys her rant on her story is great for us!! She’s making a fool of herself and showing her true colours!! I’m delighted 😄not very professional there shannen 😉keep the abuse coming !! Because your “bullying “ case is non existent when your on your stories effing and swearing calling us all the names under the sun! Keep 👏🏼It👏🏼Coming 👏🏼!!😄now WE all have a bullying case against you 😉😉

Guys her rant on her story is great for us!! She’s making a fool of herself and showing her true colours!! I’m delighted 😄not very professional there shannen 😉keep the abuse coming !! Because your “bullying “ case is non existent when your on your stories effing and swearing calling us all the names under the sun! Keep 👏🏼It👏🏼Coming 👏🏼!!😄now WE all have a bullying case against you 😉😉
Very true lol we must have touched a nerve today!! 🙌🏻🙌
She just gave me more evidence ✌
I’m going to bed laughing🤣🤣🤣! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻Can’t wait for so called online bullying case!!

• Haha
She needs some seriously help. Not even being smart. That’s meant to be a business page and the foul mouth on her. Only reason I know about this thread is thanks to her directing me here. How she can call people C@&TS on this page for stalking her is beyond me when she is on this page everyday replying to anything that is said. Is that not the same thing?
Love your username 🙂 she will be sick when she sees it 🤣

I love how she lists off the amount of work shes got done outside of her cheek bones as if it gives her credibility 😂.. AU natural beauty. Still side tracking everything else brought up. Shannen, you do need to get a job, like the rest of us. You were on love island for 3 or 4 days, like many casa more participants who weren’t picked - we can’t remember you 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’m sorry. There are pages I follow, compared to yours that have less followers and a lot more interesting content. These pages are around a while, like yours. Please tell me how yours took off? Without interesting content. They bring content and something to converse about..what does your page do? You’re a fraud. Accept your faith. You’re not an influencer or an Irish instagram sensation. We are not obsessed with you

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.