Shannen Reilly McGrath #9 Shan’s D4 housing hack, lay on your back for a wrinkly sack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was out in howth the other night, stokes flying up the howth road on a motorbike to her, he puts a pic up saying he's having dinner inn his mas which was a lie he was with her. Tonight both of them in the same bar. Luke is well and truly AWOL

Trying to keep the relationship on the DL but wanting the world to know. She loves her bad boys and we all know stokes fits just that !

Reactions: 3
Just in case she decided to pretend she’s sick again tomorrow... sick she’s been caught. Literally his pump & dump she has no self respect
Is she really sitting in a bar with him and all his mates the big desperado

Reactions: 1
Sure u can see in stokes video her walking inside.. it’s so desperate, putting up half videos and photos. Like a game of cat and mouse

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed Stoksey is following more and more girls everyday now. He was following roughly 280 people last week now hes following 350 and it's all mainly Instagram models, yet he's not even following Shannen.

Also it seems anytime they're out together it's only with his mates around, it's like she just tags along all dolled up to the nines. I'm no relationship expert but Its blatantly obvious he has no interest in the slightest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
What 🤯🤯 so Luke’s still on the scene? Luke by day , stokes by night .. stop 🤣🤣
I did a double take at the time and wasn't 100% sure it was her. She looked rough in a full velour pink tracksuit. Now (18 hours ago) I see her on her stories with a hot dog from Howth Market (where I seen her) and can see the sleeve from her tracksuit holding the box!

I did a double take at the time and wasn't 100% sure it was her. She looked rough in a full velour pink tracksuit. Now (18 hours ago) I see her on her stories with a hot dog from Howth Market (where I seen her) and can see the sleeve from her tracksuit holding the box!
Yeah actually now that you mention it the castle in her instastory is located in Deer park which is in howth.

They got into his work van/bus and in the hot dog pic there is a sign for the Olympics. Could he have picked up Olympians who I know flew home yet too. Or am I reaching. The pic of the sweets is also Howth market

Reactions: 2
I have never seen a woman with so little self-respect. Is it any wonder she has no girl friends, she literally jumps from one lad to the next. If you're a girl who knows her I'd say the only time you ever hear from her is when she's just been dumped and needs someone to go out with at the last minute so she can stalk the next fool she's got her eye on. In all the years I've been aware of her account I have never once seen her go away with girl friends, in Ireland or abroad. Like a proper group of friends on a girls holiday or mini-break. They are always the best craic. It's very telling what type of person she is that she has no solid gang of people around her. Anytime she has been away it was with Luke or some other fella.

Reactions: 6
I have never seen a woman with so little self-respect. Is it any wonder she has no girl friends, she literally jumps from one lad to the next. If you're a girl who knows her I'd say the only time you ever hear from her is when she's just been dumped and needs someone to go out with at the last minute so she can stalk the next fool she's got her eye on. In all the years I've been aware of her account I have never once seen her go away with girl friends, in Ireland or abroad. Like a proper group of friends on a girls holiday or mini-break. They are always the best craic. It's very telling what type of person she is that she has no solid gang of people around her. Anytime she has been away it was with Luke or some other fella.
I was wondering what ever happened to her ‘bestie sinead rice? Like she just disappeared from shannen’s night outs and stories .. Then there was that girl Jessie. One min she’s posting pics / stories with these besties of hers then their gone never to be mentioned again.🤔🤣
I know they haven’t been around shannen in a long time but i always wondered ever happened them 🤣🤣. Can’t see her in any way been a nice friend!

She doesn’t have any friends.
Imo it’s a huge red flag when a grown woman has not been able to hold onto at least 1 childhood friend 🤷‍♀️ Shannen can’t even hold onto a friend she met last week!
How come people like her are always the ones who would have you believe that every person they ever crossed paths with fucked them over..🤔
Poor narcissists- they have it so hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She doesn’t have any friends.
Imo it’s a huge red flag when a grown woman has not been able to hold onto at least 1 childhood friend 🤷‍♀️ Shannen can’t even hold onto a friend she met last week!
How come people like her are always the ones who would have you believe that every person they ever crossed paths with fucked them over..🤔
Poor narcissists- they have it so hard!
This exactly. How do you get to 27 and not have at least one or two friends you've known since childhood/school? Major red flags there. All the besties she used to post about (Sinead, Jordan, Jessie) have ditched her when they realised how toxic she is. Shannen doesn't know the meaning of the word friendship or how to be there for another human in a selfless capacity. She only ever keeps people around who can do something for her whether it's hair, make-up, or a connection to something she wants. But she will be the first to tell you that all of these friendships failed because the people weren't loyal or they screwed her over. Like who is the common denominator in all of it - Shannen! Not having friends is also a huge red flag for a prospective partner, who wants someone who depends soley on the other person for company? Like why is she tagging along with Stoksey and his friends? Can she not go off and hang out with friends of her own? They're no other girls there, let him have a night with the lads! She's showing herself to be a massive loner and really desperate.

• Heart
Ever notice how anytime her and stoksey are out together she tries to be careful in what she posts, as in she will never get him in a picture. Yet anytime he puts up something, he always has to get a little sneaky snippet of her, whether it's the back of her head or even her leg. Like what was the story yesterday with him recording her (without her knowing) running into the bar? It was a split second long and so pointless?

I'd say she proclaims to Stoksey over and over that she's single but I reckon (going by the quotes he was putting up last week) Stoksey suspects Luke is still in the picture and puts up stuff with her in it on purpose so that it gets back to Luke.

I might be totally wrong about the above but it's as clear as day she doesn't want it to be known that she's out with Stoksey and co. And sure she was spotted yesterday in howth with Luke 😆 When will she ever realise there's no denying this one and everyone on social media has copped that she's been having an affair since day 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.