Shannen Reilly McGrath #9 Shan’s D4 housing hack, lay on your back for a wrinkly sack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but who does this girl think she is. Her 13k followers don’t give a duck about what she’s going to do next with her hair hahaha. How about you wash it hun. 😊 I’m honestly in tears she has a story about what she’s doing next with her hair. The Karadashians don’t even go on like our Shan 😂😂😂😂

By far the most boring and irrelevant Irish “influencer” I’ve ever came across. Only entertainment I get from her page is actually laughing at her. Absolute fool

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but who does this girl think she is. Her 13k followers don’t give a duck about what she’s going to do next with her hair hahaha. How about you wash it hun. 😊 I’m honestly in tears she has a story about what she’s doing next with her hair. The Karadashians don’t even go on like our Shan 😂😂😂😂

By far the most boring and irrelevant Irish “influencer” I’ve ever came across. Only entertainment I get from her page is actually laughing at her. Absolute fool
She has nothing else going on in her life worth talking about. She does the absolute bare minimum in terms of content, really scrapping the barrel. Others do reels, hauls, demos, igtv's. With Shannen we get the same selfie posted 10 times and fake question boxes.

• Haha
She has nothing else going on in her life worth talking about. She does the absolute bare minimum in terms of content, really scrapping the barrel. Others do reels, hauls, demos, igtv's. With Shannen we get the same selfie posted 10 times and fake question boxes.
Exactly. She like an ordinary Joe Soap on IG but bleedin crazy!!! She never does hauls as she never gets freebies and she's never goes on a shopping spree and does big hauls because she has no fashion sense. She needs to delete her account!! Its comical at this stage. I'm really over her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's always someone else's fault - the producers on Love Island, x-besties, ex-boyfriends, 'trolls'. God forbid Shannen take a good hard look at her behaviour and realise that alone is the reason no one likes her.

Wonder how the college course for the 'career job' is going... bit strange to start a course in the middle of the second semester.
Stop it I am bleeping snorting at “career job” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What bleeping school did she go to because it needs to take a hard look at itself. No wonder she never lasts long in one job imagine how torturous it would be to tolerate someone so lacking in intelligence and personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly. She like an ordinary Joe Soap on IG but bleedin crazy!!! She never does hauls as she never gets freebies and she's never goes on a shopping spree and does big hauls because she has no fashion sense. She needs to delete her account!! Its comical at this stage. I'm really over her.
In the past she has said she would do an igtv on her breast augmentation, start a YouTube channel, do a make-up demo, do a homeware haul, release a documentary, but all of these things require time and effort, one of which she has an abundance of and the other she lacks in every capacity...Shannen, I'll let you figure out which is which. The only social media skills she has are buying followers using other people's money, and following/unfollowing accounts, speaking of which, I see she is following himself again...can you imagine being a grown ass woman and still at that petty craic with a fella 😂

Stop it I am bleeping snorting at “career job” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What bleeping school did she go to because it needs to take a hard look at itself. No wonder she never lasts long in one job imagine how torturous it would be to tolerate someone so lacking in intelligence and personality.
One things for sure, she won't be getting a promotion for her literacy skills any time soon 😂 I'd say she's barely capable of answering the phone.

• Haha
No they couldn’t have her on the phones she’d probably spend the day ringing her ex’s and hanging up or giving herself missed calls to look like she was really popular

Phone rings ; Hi this is Shannen from love island series 3 how can I help you…. Actually before you say anything I’m sure your wondering where got my teeth done! I got them done in Turkey and I know this is like a phone call but I’m sure you can sense I have a boob job and I got them done in emmm Poland that’s not to be confused with the North Pole because I’m sure if I got my boobs done there they would have fallen off with the cold.
hello?? Is anyone there?
Uhhhhhh must have been another troll!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
No they couldn’t have her on the phones she’d probably spend the day ringing her ex’s and hanging up or giving herself missed calls to look like she was really popular

Phone rings ; Hi this is Shannen from love island series 3 how can I help you…. Actually before you say anything I’m sure your wondering where got my teeth done! I got them done in Turkey and I know this is like a phone call but I’m sure you can sense I have a boob job and I got them done in emmm Poland that’s not to be confused with the North Pole because I’m sure if I got my boobs done there they would have fallen off with the cold.
hello?? Is anyone there?
Uhhhhhh must have been another troll!
I’d say Shan’s levels of nuttiness are so deranged she not only rings the ex and hangs up but then rings back to berate him for not guessing it was her and ringing her back.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In the past she has said she would do an igtv on her breast augmentation, start a YouTube channel, do a make-up demo, do a homeware haul, release a documentary, but all of these things require time and effort, one of which she has an abundance of and the other she lacks in every capacity...Shannen, I'll let you figure out which is which. The only social media skills she has are buying followers using other people's money, and following/unfollowing accounts, speaking of which, I see she is following himself again...can you imagine being a grown ass woman and still at that petty craic with a fella 😂

One things for sure, she won't be getting a promotion for her literacy skills any time soon 😂 I'd say she's barely capable of answering the phone.
Yes its all talk no action! She's a lazy witch. That's the reason. She wants life handed to her on a plate. Times ticking Shannen, looks fade. Shes mutton dressed as lamb.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d say Shan’s levels of nuttiness are so deranged she not only rings the ex and hangs up but then rings back to berate him for not guessing it was her and ringing her back.
Ehh HELOOO how bleeping dare you ignore my prank call!!
She should probably own shares in eir at this point from the amount of numbers she’s had because of people blocking her and the amount of fellas who’ve had to change their number because of her

• Haha
Can anyone name any jobs she's had in the past year. Not gifts (scabs) or collabs like those shite clothes she flogs but actual paid jobs?

The tan shoot thing? That could be one? Anything else? Like anything at all?

Reactions: 3
Can anyone name any jobs she's had in the past year. Not gifts (scabs) or collabs like those shite clothes she flogs but actual paid jobs?

The tan shoot thing? That could be one? Anything else? Like anything at all?
Wow why this hate filled jealous trolling? Shan has a career job and is going places in the dental nursing community.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember when Ricci shared the screenshots of all the missed calls, voicenotes and abusive messages Shannen was leaving him on whatsapp 😂 There was literally only minutes in between each call and text. Imagine the head on her when she was calling and he doesn't pick up, then immediately re-dials the number. Proper psycho behaviour. I remember him threatening to 'blow the lid off the Miss Dublin event' if she didn't stop...wonder what that was about?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: honestly. Does Hilbillys even give her free chicken burgers anymore?
Is it any wonder she has stomach problems when all she eats is grease soaked processed chicken beaks.

Remember when Ricci shared the screenshots of all the missed calls, voicenotes and abusive messages Shannen was leaving him on whatsapp 😂 There was literally only minutes in between each call and text. Imagine the head on her when she was calling and he doesn't pick up, then immediately re-dials the number. Proper psycho behaviour. I remember him threatening to 'blow the lid off the Miss Dublin event' if she didn't stop...wonder what that was about?

Is it any wonder she has stomach problems when all she eats is grease soaked processed chicken beaks.
Omg does anyone have the screen shots 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 if not can we txt Ricci for them

Just had a look at her “press” highlight, it’s literally 2 daily mail articles of her walking around Manchester looking like someone blew an ashtray in her face and the rest coverage of the bare faced lie that she was going into the jungle. I don’t get why that’s not embarrassing to her

Last edited:
  • Haha

I was just about to say eh WASH it .🤣🤣
Does she honestly think any of followers actually get excited to see her hair do 🙈🙈😆

Reactions: 1
Looks like our shan is so desperate to get her makeup done free🙈 she’s now modelling for a student training at academy 92 🤣🤣 .. look at the pics I attached.. her comments on the girls photos she’s so fake , unreal ‘ wow 🔥.. As soon as the girl tells her NO she will unfollow 🤣
I never seen a girl on the gram go through so many different Mua’s 😳 I’ve been going to one girl the past few years, shannen goes through everyone to get it done free .. soon as the freebies stop she’s onto the next .. Embarrassing!

Attachments

• Haha
Wow like you can really see how much she edits her pics for her own page. That first picture, I had to do a double take! The skin tone difference 😳

Reactions: 8
Wow like you can really see how much she edits her pics for her own page. That first picture, I had to do a double take! The skin tone difference 😳
I did too! She looks like your average 40 year old woman there. Now it’s edited to bits and she’s half Moroccan going by the colour of her...

Actually shocked that this is the same person. Her entire facial structure has changed. What's going on with the front of her jumper? Her boobs look like the size of bowling balls.

Looks like our shan is so desperate to get her makeup done free🙈 she’s now modelling for a student training at academy 92 🤣🤣 .. look at the pics I attached.. her comments on the girls photos she’s so fake , unreal ‘ wow 🔥.. As soon as the girl tells her NO she will unfollow 🤣
I never seen a girl on the gram go through so many different Mua’s 😳 I’ve been going to one girl the past few years, shannen goes through everyone to get it done free .. soon as the freebies stop she’s onto the next .. Embarrassing!
You would think now that she is working full time 07:30-14:30 and doing 13 hour shifts that she could afford to get her make-up done instead of scabbing freebies from students. I'd say she's the type that doesn't tip either. She's the biggest Scrooge I've come across on social media. Who was it that said she used to go to a cafe in Dundrum and pretend she lost her purse so she wouldn't have to pay for her coffee. Like, a coffee is what, 5e max? 😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.