Shannen Reilly McGrath #9 Shan’s D4 housing hack, lay on your back for a wrinkly sack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Capricorny for the brilliant title.

Quick roundup of the latest antics from Sham Shan. She not long ago was in Edinburgh getting lashed ou’ve it by Stokesy. Upon her dirty up all week return to Dublin, our girl claimed to have been frightfully ill to the extent that she needed a hospital visit and blood tests and even had cold sores. Unfortunately for all of her exclusive advertising collaborators she had to take sometime to recover and couldn’t stage photo shoots for a few days.

A poor unassuming photographer discovered Shan taking selfies of herself at the beach one day and decided she was too beautiful to pass by and took some shots of her then waxed lyrical about meeting a famous celebrity. Shame on you Shan you sick little weirdo to go along with the facade.

This seemed to reinvigorate Shan’s thirst for fame and she’s being going all out lately to revive a career that never started. Herself and Stokesy posted from the same location many times however Shan still wouldn’t admit herself and Luke had split only that she was keeping her sleeping around private life, private from now on.

Anyway last week herself and Luke were spotted at the LDN in the sky event and the next day Shan attended another event with Chloe can’t look anything other than startled Crowbag. She brought an array of faces along to the UK with her so that she could look different in every photo, maybe she’s born with it maybe it’s photoshop.

Now back home to Dublin and her Nursing job that is FT from 9-2.30 but also inexplicably can have 13/15 hour shifts. Shan has shown us via her story that she walks the polluted streets of Dublin on her coffee break in her scrubs with her mates who’ve been elsewhere so all kinds of cross contamination could be going on. She also manages to wear extra long talons.

Tonight she’s having a pamper night in the shittest sleepover tepee I have ever seen. It’s an air bed covered in a sheet and surrounded by the finest net curtain Hickeys sells. To advertise such class she got an inch of slap trowled onto her freshly injected face. #naturalbeaut

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I kick myself every time I watch her stories because they are so bleeping boring they don’t deserve my time

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love the way she shares a comment from a “follower” but she doesn’t bother her hoop to reply to her! She didn’t bother acknowledge her last message when she asked last year what herbal tea she was drinking!! Great management skills she has being kind to her followers! Shannen quoted serval times message me and always mail back! lol well clearly you don’t 🤣
In all fairness what a waste of food she was sent today!! She didn’t eat it all! We all know she fucks it in the bin!!

Reactions: 3
Her extensions must be robbed from some cheap Smiffys wig for 7.99 and stitched in!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love the way she shares a comment from a “follower” but she doesn’t bother her hoop to reply to her! She didn’t bother acknowledge her last message when she asked last year what herbal tea she was drinking!! Great management skills she has being kind to her followers! Shannen quoted serval times message me and always mail back! lol well clearly you don’t 🤣
In all fairness what a waste of food she was sent today!! She didn’t eat it all! We all know she fucks it in the bin!!
I actually feel sorry for that girl who messaged her clearly she has no idea about Scammen and it’s obvious why Shannen is scutter on the pants of wannabe influencing because out of the 17% of genuine followers that she has and at that I don’t even believe it’s as high as 17% she’s such a dumb lazy bleeping basic boring ass witch she can’t even respond to someone about something thats suppose to evoke interest! The poor unfortunate brands that swallow her bullshit and send her free tit. All Scammen knows what to do is suck dick and take photos of herself

Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before and I will say it again.. Shannen.. honey…. Why you lying? Why are you SO adamant to not be truthful about your nose job? Is it because you wana seem like your “natural” I mean.. you’ve already had a tonne of work done … a nose job is only to add to the list… its not a big deal considering how much work you’ve had done!! I guess you actually paid for your nose job and it wasn’t a #gifted #collab .. hence why your so reluctant to advertise where you got it done. There’s absolutely NO denying between side to side photos .. no matter HOW MUCH contour your MUA has done they cannot physically change the width and length of your nose.. they’re not surgeons!!!
Explain to us why in pre-nose job photos your nostrils don’t show at all.. the tip of your nose comes down and forward ( absolutely nothing wrong with it though! ) but now your nostrils show in every photo and the width is significantly thinner… hmmmmmm🧐🤨

edit: call me crazy but is that ❄ in her nostril in the photo of her with the blue eye shadow?? 👀 😳🧐

Attachments

• Haha
I kick myself every time I watch her stories because they are so bleeping boring they don’t deserve my time
View attachment 655881
She’s like the sleep paralysis demon down the end of my bed…
That’s full on heavy glamour makeup!
to sit in her room? Embarrassing 🙈
Why didn’t she pose in her pjs or something ffs 🤣🤣

Her extensions must be robbed from some cheap Smiffys wig for 7.99 and stitched in!
The plait tells us one thing … her hair hasn’t been washed in a week 🤮🤮🤮 the grease 😳😳😳

I’ve said it before and I will say it again.. Shannen.. honey…. Why you lying? Why are you SO adamant to not be truthful about your nose job? Is it because you wana seem like your “natural” I mean.. you’ve already had a tonne of work done … a nose job is only to add to the list… its not a big deal considering how much work you’ve had done!! I guess you actually paid for your nose job and it wasn’t a #gifted #collab .. hence why your so reluctant to advertise where you got it done. There’s absolutely NO denying between side to side photos .. no matter HOW MUCH contour your MUA has done they cannot physically change the width and length of your nose.. they’re not surgeons!!!
Explain to us why in pre-nose job photos your nostrils don’t show at all.. the tip of your nose comes down and forward ( absolutely nothing wrong with it though! ) but now your nostrils show in every photo and the width is significantly thinner… hmmmmmm🧐🤨

edit: call me crazy but is that ❄ in her nostril in the photo of her with the blue eye shadow?? 👀 😳🧐
She can lie all she wants but the truth is in them pictures! I remember her saying she never touched her nose ‘ I always had a small nose ‘ her words .. She then admitted to getting filler in her nose ( why say you never touched it?) once she starts her lying it’s hard to believe anything she says!! And yes you had a small nose and now it’s more tinner and longer the contour look that all the Celebs are getting!

Last edited:
I actually feel sorry for that girl who messaged her clearly she has no idea about Scammen and it’s obvious why Shannen is scutter on the pants of wannabe influencing because out of the 17% of genuine followers that she has and at that I don’t even believe it’s as high as 17% she’s such a dumb lazy bleeping basic boring ass witch she can’t even respond to someone about something thats suppose to evoke interest! The poor unfortunate brands that swallow her bullshit and send her free tit. All Scammen knows what to do is suck dick and take photos of herself
I do think it’s bad form, why say your influencer if you can’t bother to engage with “normal folk” questions?? But if it was cheap counterfeit “brand” she mail them back straight away for free tit! Ohhh I think more folks are waking up to her! She never got respectable brand to promote! Always useless crap she promotes!

Honestly it’s such a pity she went down the rabbit hole to try look good! I personally think she looks so much better before she filled her face with that crap!! She was a natural beauty and she looks more honest and nice! Just my opinion! But now you can see just jealous, desperate vibes from her photos! She getting older, she started Botox and fillers way too young! In 10 years time I hate to see what see looks like!
Plus I say she is the type to not get vaccine cause she worried what’s in it!! 🤣🤣 god knows what’s in the injections she put in her body!! She has the herpesvirus, the lip fillers don’t help and why she keeps getting them is beyond me!! Silly girl!!

Kind of pathetic getting a full face of heavy make-up just to sit in a childs teepee claiming you're going to put on a facemask for the evening. Come on now Shannen, we'll be seeing that make-up with various degrees of re-touching for the next three days at least. Between the greasy hair and all the slap she looks like she smells bad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Luke is the biggest fool going back showing Shan off in Rathmines. I’d say he’s a bigger laughing stock than he already was. She looks like she’s going to see Pretty Woman in costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Girls I've done it!!! I won Scammens competition!!! All i have to do is send her my bank details, pps number, mother's maiden name, and a small postage fee and it's all mine!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve dead with laughter on your man page jmc creations.. the photo with Shannen in the black suit (4th photo) lol you can see the tag tucked into her boob… Chesapeake wearing it for a silly photoshop in warehouse, no doubt they are trespassing.. she probably returned it the next day!!! 🤣🤣🤣she didn’t photoshop that out!!

• Haha
I’ve dead with laughter on your man page jmc creations.. the photo with Shannen in the black suit (4th photo) lol you can see the tag tucked into her boob… Chesapeake wearing it for a silly photoshop in warehouse, no doubt they are trespassing.. she probably returned it the next day!!! 🤣🤣🤣she didn’t photoshop that out!!
Oh my god, the photo where she's grabbing her arse 😂 Any of his photos in fact, all terrible lighting and unflattering angles...she looks like a trailer park hooker. What was she thinking?? 🥴

• Haha
The awful patchy fake tan on theirs pictures is shocking! Where’s lukeys car business gone? Page isn’t to be found on Instagram any more I was looking for an air freshener

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.