Shannen Reilly McGrath #9 Shan’s D4 housing hack, lay on your back for a wrinkly sack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not weird, just curious. It's natural, and there was no ill-intent 😊

Back on topic, it's so obvious that Shannen is clinging onto Lillie from LI cos she thinks they look alike. She's being way OTT in how stunning she thinks Lillie is. She's a pretty girl no doubt but I don't think she's a patch on Millie or some of the other girls in the show. She loves creating these narratives pretending that people keep telling her she looks like someone (Margot Robbie, Tammy Hembrow, Pammy) and then obsessively trying to convince her "followers" that she does...yet replying "I wish!" any time someone (i.e. her) sends her a message saying it 😆

Reactions: 8
Not weird, just curious. It's natural, and there was no ill-intent 😊

Back on topic, it's so obvious that Shannen is clinging onto Lillie from LI cos she thinks they look alike. She's being way OTT in how stunning she thinks Lillie is. She's a pretty girl no doubt but I don't think she's a patch on Millie or some of the other girls in the show. She loves creating these narratives pretending that people keep telling her she looks like someone (Margot Robbie, Tammy Hembrow, Pammy) and then obsessively trying to convince her "followers" that she does...yet replying "I wish!" any time someone (i.e. her) sends her a message saying it 😆
Ah I know you didn’t mean anything bad by it, it’s just that a lot of the time on these threads people who are thirsty for followers on Instagram etc will insert their names into other peoples threads to boost their own engagement and we have seen it numerous times on Shannens threads. That’s what I meant and why people get suspicious of it on here, I prob could’ve worded it better.

I agree with you about Shannen trying to run away with the Lillie similarity. I don’t for one minute believe actual people are telling her she looks like Lillie cos they look nothing alike other than the fact they have blonde hair which is very typical Shannen behaviour comparing herself to people she hasn’t got a patch on. She backs herself 1000%. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah I know you didn’t mean anything bad by it, it’s just that a lot of the time on these threads people who are thirsty for followers on Instagram etc will insert their names into other peoples threads to boost their own engagement and we have seen it numerous times on Shannens threads. That’s what I meant and why people get suspicious of it on here, I prob could’ve worded it better.

I agree with you about Shannen trying to run away with the Lillie similarity. I don’t for one minute believe actual people are telling her she looks like Lillie cos they look nothing alike other than the fact they have blonde hair which is very typical Shannen behaviour comparing herself to people she hasn’t got a patch on. She backs herself 1000%. 🙄
That’s fair, and thanks for explaining where you were coming from!
It has to be blonde AND long hair for Shannen to believe they’re stunning I’m convinced. Because Millie has short hair she can’t be stunning cos she can’t compare herself to her 🤪

Reactions: 2
She still does the same with Chloe Crowhurst who was on the same season as her. Always refers to her as 'Twinnie'. Don't see any similarity between them personally. Just two peroxide extension heads with too much filler. Everything is about looks and self-promotion for doing absolutely nothing. God forbid she befriend someone who works a regular job and has an educated opinion about something. What on earth would Shannen talk to them about 😂

Reactions: 5
Wait is she the redhead? HARDLY?!

What the duck does "it's a personal choice mean?"
What race, nationality and accent you have isn't a personal choice. Jesus wept
Yes I’ve said that a while ago too actually.. she’s said agees ago she’s naturally a red head!

Yes I’ve said that a while ago too actually.. she’s said agees ago she’s naturally a red head!
I don't know why but that's one of the most shocking things I've read on this thread lol.

Does anyone here actually know her? I'd love a first hand account haha.

Sorry about the poor quality but oh my god! A known con artist involved in a fundraiser 😵
I don’t know the other 2 people involved and they are prob doing it from a good place but why do I get the feeling it’s all going to end in tears. Wouldn’t be surprised if a few donations go missing.. 😓
She’s always targeting small businesses 😓 the ones who will feel it the most. 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Sorry about the poor quality but oh my god! A known con artist involved in a fundraiser 😵
I don’t know the other 2 people involved and they are prob doing it from a good place but why do I get the feeling it’s all going to end in tears. Wouldn’t be surprised if a few donations go missing.. 😓
Is she after doing this because someone said she does nothing for charity?

• Angry
This is a direct result of what I said yesterday about her page offering nothing. Huge concerns about someone who scammed people out of money for a fake event accepting donations for a charity. What governance is going to be in place? Who will be managing the collections? She is a snake.

Reactions: 4
The two other people involved in that fundraiser are genuine. duck knows why scammen is involved. Actually Karl Dempsey is itching to be insta famous. Eireann Kelly is a lovely girl. She's normal.

Reactions: 3
This is a direct result of what I said yesterday about her page offering nothing. Huge concerns about someone who scammed people out of money for a fake event accepting donations for a charity. What governance is going to be in place? Who will be managing the collections? She is a snake.
this needs to be reported she needs to register the fundraiser/charity. I wouldn’t trust Shannen handling my bus fare for a few minutes so her anywhere near charity money is immediately worrying if her followers shoot up suddenly it will be her spending the donated money on fake followers

Shannen honey, set up a go fund me page for you to seek some professional help you need a psychotherapist and a life coach. I will personally donate money #prayforshannen

this needs to be reported she needs to register the fundraiser/charity. I wouldn’t trust Shannen handling my bus fare for a few minutes so her anywhere near charity money is immediately worrying if her followers shoot up suddenly it will be her spending the donated money on fake followers

Shannen honey, set up a go fund me page for you to seek some professional help you need a psychotherapist and a life coach. I will personally donate money #prayforshannen
I'm back to comment I spoke to someone in Pieta and they said they'd look into it. If anyone emails am sure it'll help boost there concern!

• Heart
Hahaha please tell me is this her jumping into bed with someone else and they sending it back to stoksey?!?
A481F4FF-ACDC-421C-BD1C-237D260D11D8.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Is that not the girl who sent him the pictures who's name is in the top left corner?
No from what I made out between that picture and the one before it, it’s a lad sending him a picture of him with his bird and he’s saying your welcome to her 🤣 they aren’t following each other anymore either

Reactions: 1
No from what I made out between that picture and the one before it, it’s a lad sending him a picture of him with his bird and he’s saying your welcome to her 🤣 they aren’t following each other anymore either
Oh my bad i get you now!!

Reactions: 1
I’m v confused, what was the pic before this one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.